Indy vs. Franklin round 2,part 2, let the smack talk begin

sarahpalin

Time to put a Whoopin on those overrated thug want a be's from Frankietown. Yeah I said it. Just like the Coach told the Indy players after first game we should have beat them and they know it. Kilo all hyped since freshman year has done nothing!!!!!!!!! And the other Rb lays the ball on the ground when he gets hit. Just ask Brentwood about the gift he gave them. Well Christmas is about here Santa get ready to hand out more gifts

Coach told the Indy players they should have won? The score was 21-0, Indy got past the 50 once. Keylo and Alex can't run the ball? They had 147 yards and 2 touchdowns....in the second half. Might wanna read what you are saying before you post.

you've gotta be joking about Indy getting across the 50 once right!?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree and as stated in mu other post IHS needs to load the box and make their QB beat them by throwing the ball..- IHS however needs to show up on offense,FHS is tough on defense the most points allowed all season has been 21 and 19- heckman needs to throw the ball at least 15 times ans IHS needs to contol the clock,a lot to ask of IHS but just maybe just maybe they can leave Franklin with a W..... What is wether lookin like up north for Friday

When I said, "Franklin has not impressed me the past few weeks", I guess I need to really specify my time-line for you Franklin people. I meant I have not been impressed by the Rebels by the way they played against Brentwood and Overton. They gave up 21 points to a Brentwood team (and Franklin had an extra week to prepare), is that what you people call a stout defense? They took all they could handle against Overton (who has lost any game that actually mattered in their district). Not to mention Franklin couldn't go for the KO, on a few opportunistic turnovers.

Looking back on this year, what has Franklin done to deserve this praise and worthiness? They destroyed 2 Kentucky teams? They got the royal junk scared out of them against BGA?... Ok they beat Hillsboro & Centennial (but so did everybody else). Franklin played 2 big-time/ litmus-test games 1) against Ooltewah 2) against Brentwood. With the same result, they lost both. When the spotlight shines on Franklin, it is a safe bet that Franklin will get stage fright and flop. Do ya'll want further proof? Over the past two years lets take a look at the games Franklin has lost.

Brentwood 09- District Championship game

Ooltewah 09- TN statement game

Oakland 08- State Championship game

Brentwood 08- Region Championship game

When it is time to win a game, Franklin finds a way to lose. The only team that is better at loosing championship games is the Ohio State Buckeyes this decade. This may not be a championship game, but its a chance to sweep the IHS Eagles, Its a chance to be the champion of Thompson Station, and if there is one thing Franklin can not do, it is win any type of championship.

One thing is very impressive about IHS - their ability to completely choke in a big game. You really needed to win the game versus Ravenwood and got spanked. You had Brentwood beat - and choked. Had Oakland on the ropes and choked.

While it is true that FHS has not won a championship, neither has IHS.

One thing not mentioned is that last year FHS beat BHS in the semis to make it to the championship game (a very good game as well). That was a very BIG game and Franklin got it done.

See ya'll Friday night; should be a good one.

Time to put a Whoopin on those overrated thug want a be's from Frankietown. Yeah I said it. Just like the Coach told the Indy players after first game we should have beat them and they know it. Kilo all hyped since freshman year has done nothing!!!!!!!!! And the other Rb lays the ball on the ground when he gets hit. Just ask Brentwood about the gift he gave them. Well Christmas is about here Santa get ready to hand out more gifts

Coach told the Indy players they should have won? The score was 21-0, Indy got past the 50 once. Keylo and Alex can't run the ball? They had 147 yards and 2 touchdowns....in the second half. Might wanna read what you are saying before you post.

That's not a joke. That's how the game went. Did you watch it?

One thing is very impressive about IHS - their ability to completely choke in a big game. You really needed to win the game versus Ravenwood and got spanked. You had Brentwood beat - and choked. Had Oakland on the ropes and choked.

While it is true that FHS has not won a championship, neither has IHS.

One thing not mentioned is that last year FHS beat BHS in the semis to make it to the championship game (a very good game as well). That was a very BIG game and Franklin got it done.

See ya'll Friday night; should be a good one.

Oh yeah, that 1 point lead late in the 4th quarter sure had us reeling.

When I said, "Franklin has not impressed me the past few weeks", I guess I need to really specify my time-line for you Franklin people. I meant I have not been impressed by the Rebels by the way they played against Brentwood and Overton. They gave up 21 points to a Brentwood team (and Franklin had an extra week to prepare), is that what you people call a stout defense? They took all they could handle against Overton (who has lost any game that actually mattered in their district). Not to mention Franklin couldn't go for the KO, on a few opportunistic turnovers.

Looking back on this year, what has Franklin done to deserve this praise and worthiness? They destroyed 2 Kentucky teams? They got the royal junk scared out of them against BGA?... Ok they beat Hillsboro & Centennial (but so did everybody else). Franklin played 2 big-time/ litmus-test games 1) against Ooltewah 2) against Brentwood. With the same result, they lost both. When the spotlight shines on Franklin, it is a safe bet that Franklin will get stage fright and flop. Do ya'll want further proof? Over the past two years lets take a look at the games Franklin has lost.

When it is time to win a game, Franklin finds a way to lose. The only team that is better at loosing championship games is the Ohio State Buckeyes this decade. This may not be a championship game, but its a chance to sweep the IHS Eagles, Its a chance to be the champion of Thompson Station, and if there is one thing Franklin can not do, it is win any type of championship.

Apparently you have forgotten that the last time Indy went to the championship game, that they got absolutely rolled over by Smyrna. Making them look like they didn't even deserve to be there. Oakland scored the winning touchdown in the championship game last year against Franklin with 13 seconds left to play. So, I would say Franklin plays a little better in big games than Indy.

That's not a joke. That's how the game went. Did you watch it?

Yes, um let's count, first hand experience friday, watched saturday morning, saturday night, sunday morning, and Monday...that would be 5 times I have watched it

There were two drives in the first quarter that got inside the 50? remember? when IHS completely dominated; forced two punts in their first two positions. Pounded the ball down the field to right about Franklin's 30 and that's where it started going down hill: Penalties, sacks, fumbles, runs for losses and ended up punting on usually 3 and 15+.

Apparently you have forgotten that the last time Indy went to the championship game, that they got absolutely rolled over by Smyrna. Making them look like they didn't even deserve to be there. Oakland scored the winning touchdown in the championship game last year against Franklin with 13 seconds left to play. So, I would say Franklin plays a little better in big games than Indy.

also, keep in mind that franklin has been open for more than a 100 years and Indy...5 varsity football team for 4. just saying