York at Goodpasture (2nd round of playoffs)

GOODPASTURE

OK, since the senate hearings are not over and I have to provide you with confidential information, I will! Mr. Benji Cunningham lives within walking distance to Goodpasture. The current Quarterback lives in the Ezel Harding (I hope I spelled that right) school area. Only 4 existing players to my knowledge live more than 10 miles from the school. Is it ok if I leave the witness stand now? I do understand officer that I am still under oath and I can still be called back to the stand!

um, yea....... you didn't at all answer what he was asking...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since GP is a private school, students come from all around. No one is zoned for a private school. I would say about 15-25% come in after kindergarten. When I graduated in the late 90's, we had probably 8 students in my graduating class that did not start from kindergarten, and only 2 of them played sports. About 75% of my class all grew up in Madison and went to Madison Church of Christ. I had a female in my class that drove from KY everyday but she did not play any sports, academics only. I don't know when Cunningham started, but I know Reynolds came in 8th grade from another Christian school. I guess you could call the school and find out how many current student that didn't attend 1st grade if it is that important to you, I think for some it is.

Hope it's a clean, safe game with no injuries. Hopefully it will come down to the wire. I hope all the York players and fans have a safe trip and good luck tonight!