Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

B) Now this is really getting funny. We got the town drunk chiming in. Hey Otis, in case you haven't figured it out yet,(and you haven't) I have every week off. Think about that long and hard and maybe it will put you on the right track. But none the less you can hook up with Muffmouth and drop by my house to pick up your 44-0 shirts. I have a X-FAT size with your name on the back (BIGBUTTMOMMA) and I have a childs size for MuffMouth. I still have a couple bottles of Jack Daniels for you also. Remember the party after the Slaughter?

As for as MuffMouth owning me, well thats another good one. I own every South fan. After all this is a DB thread. You all flock here to take me on. I am the Rush Lindbaugh of the DB threads. I tie half my brain behind my back just to make it fair. I am on loan from GOD. You hang on my every word. I am your DADDY! DB is your DADDY! Now dust off your knees and spit. :roflol:

True Class!

How can anyone be so obsessed with a school they "own"? Looks to me like the South fans on here own you. Must be sad that your only real argument is a 44-0 score from years ago that you had absolutely nothing to do with.

Haven't you got a basketball board to spread your (note spelling) filth now that "your" season is DONE.

You know something about class?? :wacko:

Add two more Mo-Rons to my "OWNED" list :blush:

44-0

I just talked to my Lawyer and he said that I actually owned all of Sullivan South High School. So next week Im going to get rid of that trailer park out front and fill in that big sink-hole. I wish I could figure out how to move those nice concrete bleachers to DB so you Rebels would have a good place to sit to watch next years slaughter.

Never Forget! 44-0

:D Now this is really getting funny. We got the town drunk chiming in. Hey Otis, in case you haven't figured it out yet,(and you haven't) I have every week off. Think about that long and hard and maybe it will put you on the right track. But none the less you can hook up with Muffmouth and drop by my house to pick up your 44-0 shirts. I have a X-FAT size with your name on the back (BIGBUTTMOMMA) and I have a childs size for MuffMouth. I still have a couple bottles of Jack Daniels for you also. Remember the party after the Slaughter?

As for as MuffMouth owning me, well thats another good one. I own every South fan. After all this is a DB thread. You all flock here to take me on. I am the Rush Lindbaugh of the DB threads. I tie half my brain behind my back just to make it fair. I am on loan from GOD. You hang on my every word. I am your DADDY! DB is your DADDY! Now dust off your knees and spit. :thumb:

Get a lawyer. You're going to need one. If MuttandJeff doesn't get to you first. I've seen them and I've seen you. You lose. BIG.

i've tried to stay out of this but it has been about 10 south fans to 1 D.B. fan and waco has destroyed you all ,i would pack up and go to a south thread because he has made fools out of you all and i'm not even a big waco fan. You have made him a legend and i think Col. Heights is calling and want their Idiots back ,(i still hope South goes all the way ) sorry just telling the truth

:D Now this is really getting funny. We got the town drunk chiming in. Hey Otis, in case you haven't figured it out yet,(and you haven't) I have every week off. Think about that long and hard and maybe it will put you on the right track. But none the less you can hook up with Muffmouth and drop by my house to pick up your 44-0 shirts. I have a X-FAT size with your name on the back (BIGBUTTMOMMA) and I have a childs size for MuffMouth. I still have a couple bottles of Jack Daniels for you also. Remember the party after the Slaughter?

As for as MuffMouth owning me, well thats another good one. I own every South fan. After all this is a DB thread. You all flock here to take me on. I am the Rush Lindbaugh of the DB threads. I tie half my brain behind my back just to make it fair. I am on loan from GOD. You hang on my every word. I am your DADDY! DB is your DADDY! Now dust off your knees and spit. :thumb:

Get a lawyer. You're going to need one. If MuttandJeff doesn't get to you first. I've seen them and I've seen you. You lose. BIG.

i've tried to stay out of this but it has been about 10 south fans to 1 D.B. fan and waco has destroyed you all ,i would pack up and go to a south thread because he has made fools out of you all and i'm not even a big waco fan. You have made him a legend and i think Col. Heights is calling and want their Idiots back ,(i still hope South goes all the way ) sorry just telling the truth

Memphis, you and I are good now so I'm not going to say anything out of the way to you. But, as for Jack being a D-B fan, I think you should go back and re-read some of his posts. If so, you would learn that he is only a fan whenever the Tribe wins. Since they lost 41-0 last week, he's jumped ship again. He'll be back though whenever GC leads them to another 10-0 season here in a couple of years. Now, how are you feeling bud? Healing up pretty good?

I just talked to my Lawyer and he said that I actually owned all of Sullivan South High School. So next week Im going to get rid of that trailer park out front and fill in that big sink-hole. I wish I could figure out how to move those nice concrete bleachers to DB so you Rebels would have a good place to sit to watch next years slaughter.

Never Forget! 44-0

:D:D Stop it WaCo ur killing me. :thumb::D Trailor Park-- sink hole :thumb:

Volman you have to be the dumbest poster on CoachT. I like you and everything because your so easy to fool. You have tried to even convince me that Im a fairweather, or bandwagon fan. Now your trying to convince other DB fans. I've got more post on here supporting the Tribe than anybody so by all means everybody go back and read them all from start to finish. Or you can wait until the book comes out, complete with mispelled words to make it fun for the Southers. Actually I will probably even have a DVD out pretty soon for all you South fans because I know u'all ain't to much on reading. Or are u'all still on Beta? (LET ME KNOW)

Most real DB fans caught on along time ago that my "negative" post about the tribe are ment to fire some people up. I know I can say that now because everybody will forget it by next season and you South fans won't catch on anyway. Either way your not going to turn other DB people against me long term. They have me here to keep slaping you Southers around so they don't have to bother. By the way is this all u'll got. Im getting board.

44-0

I'll gladly take 44-0 every year if Kingsport will just put off their obsessive grab for Colonial Heights. Seems like the whole of Kingsport is obsessed with Colonial Heights and South. Why is that? Jealousy perhaps?

The trailer park, the sink hole, the "redneck" moniker look pretty good compared to sending my family to the city schools. Why? Look above.

I can't imagine sitting on the same side of the field as some of the posters on here.

Volman you have to be the dumbest poster on CoachT. I like you and everything because your so easy to fool. You have tried to even convince me that Im a fairweather, or bandwagon fan. Now your trying to convince other DB fans. I've got more post on here supporting the Tribe than anybody so by all means everybody go back and read them all from start to finish. Or you can wait until the book comes out, complete with mispelled words to make it fun for the Southers. Actually I will probably even have a DVD out pretty soon for all you South fans because I know u'all ain't to much on reading. Or are u'all still on Beta? (LET ME KNOW)

Most real DB fans caught on along time ago that my "negative" post about the tribe are ment to fire some people up. I know I can say that now because everybody will forget it by next season and you South fans won't catch on anyway. Either way your not going to turn other DB people against me long term. They have me here to keep slaping you Southers around so they don't have to bother. By the way is this all u'll got. Im getting board.

44-0

Give it up Jack. Don't try to crawfish out of it. You've been called out by the REAL D-B fans more than once. I will give you this though, you're popular in the D-B ranks. You're name has been brought up by some of the more prominant Indians so take a bow Mr. Popular. :thumb::D

Well.....their back for more. :popcorneater:

Volboy I think you got some kind of Delousional thing going on in your upstairs area. Or maybe you've got a downstairs mixup. Some of those DB fans calling me out was actually me under another screen name. Some of the best fights I've had on here has been with myself. Heck for all you know I might actually be you. I'll have to check my list and see................No your clear. I don't see Volman on here.

And jhilts if you hate Kingsport so much how come you keep rideing into town for supplies?

Hey Volboy, Lets count how many negative post you've made about DB football. Sounds like your trying to cuddle up here. I don't think many DB people are going to give you any hugs. You should just get back in bed with your buddy Compukstat. Talking about Delousional!

Hey since you South fans have invaded this thread (I own you by the way) You might as well start talking yourselve's up for next year. No need to wait until July. Lets here it. How many "all state" players u'all gonna' have? How bad are you gonna' beat us? Are you gonna' show us mercy and play your reserves in the forth? Or are you gonna pour it on and run the score up on us? Lets get this party started!

Oh no,,,,,I shouldn't of said "party"............... BigMommaTaylor will get excited.

44-0

Well.....their back for more. :roll:

Volboy I think you got some kind of Delousional thing going on in your upstairs area. Or maybe you've got a downstairs mixup. Some of those DB fans calling me out was actually me under another screen name. Some of the best fights I've had on here has been with myself. Heck for all you know I might actually be you. I'll have to check my list and see................No your clear. I don't see Volman on here.

And jhilts if you hate Kingsport so much how come you keep rideing into town for supplies?

Classic! :popcorneater::hungry::thumb: Children, this is the poster child for what drugs can do to you. Just say NO! :roll: