Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

One thing i do know is that come week one DB will head back east from Clinton with another loss... The dragons will run through you guys next season.....

DB only loses a few very good players .The game this year was anyones late in the fourth quarter.I will agree with you as long as Stone and your all state back are playing next year.Since they were seniors,I guess I'll have to give an edge to the Tribe.DB has to find a QB as well and will have to improve in order to advance into the 6A playoffs,but I think they will be more than a match for most 5A teams.

It was a close game thanks to your hometown officals who wouldnt give clinton one call all game.... We were clearly the better team, and will be again next year... You thought our running back this year was good, ha wait till our super sophomore starts running the ball next year. :thumb: Good luck, your gonna need it....

There will be a running back in the Super Bowl that Chris reminds me of.Chris is a very strong athlete and if you didn't get a chance to see him over the last eight or ten years as I have,just watch the DB vs. South game from this year.That is enough to catch any D1 coaches eye.Chris is a good young man that works very hard and has earned every praise he gets.I watched him and my son hit in practice so hard,I wanted to tell my boy to ease up,but I knew that was the only way they both could play.I truly wish Chris all the best at the next level after the 2010 season.More importantly,I hope they can work it out to get him in the next Action Ricker movie with Rusty,Jason and Cody. :thumb:I read back and I don't think HSF was talking about Chris,that's why I wrote this.

One thing i do know is that come week one DB will head back east from Clinton with another loss... The dragons will run through you guys next season.....

DB only loses a few very good players .The game this year was anyones late in the fourth quarter.I will agree with you as long as Stone and your all state back are playing next year.Since they were seniors,I guess I'll have to give an edge to the Tribe.DB has to find a QB as well and will have to improve in order to advance into the 6A playoffs,but I think they will be more than a match for most 5A teams.

It was a close game thanks to your hometown officals who wouldnt give clinton one call all game.... We were clearly the better team, and will be again next year... You thought our running back this year was good, ha wait till our super sophomore starts running the ball next year. :ph34r: Good luck, your gonna need it....

Well I don't know about the rest of the DB fans......but your scaring me to death. Is it to late to drop Clinton from our schedule? :thumb:

Your either a POSER or a kid because, you obv. dont know what your talking about when it came to the game between DB and Clinton last season. Also, DB and Clinton respect one anothers athletic program and athletes so, it's odd that you come out of no where on here with such frank and explosive words. If your not a kid, you act like one :lol: .

Your either a POSER or a kid because, you obv. dont know what your talking about when it came to the game between DB and Clinton last season. Also, DB and Clinton respect one anothers athletic program and athletes so, it's odd that you come out of no where on here with such frank and explosive words. If your not a kid, you act like one :lol: .

Your first three games could have gone either way and I was surprised you lost them to be honest. One of those deals where if you played each other 10 times, you'd split it down the middle at 5 a piece.

Your first three games could have gone either way and I was surprised you lost them to be honest. One of those deals where if you played each other 10 times, you'd split it down the middle at 5 a piece.

We got beat pretty good at Farragut in the 2ed half when lack of depth got us.Clinton,Sevier co,and Boone were anyones game going into the 4th.You might have been talking about just the first three home games.

We got beat pretty good at Farragut in the 2ed half when lack of depth got us.Clinton,Sevier co,and Boone were anyones game going into the 4th.You might have been talking about just the first three home games.

I thought Sevier was the one where the DB fans on here said they were "sick" and "embarrassed" from the kids laying down in that game. I thought Clinton and Farragut were closer but yes I was talking about your first 3 losses I think. There were some games in there I thought you should and could have won, just like when we lost to South earlier in the year but...that's how it goes.

I thought Sevier was the one where the DB fans on here said they were "sick" and "embarrassed" from the kids laying down in that game. I thought Clinton and Farragut were closer but yes I was talking about your first 3 losses I think. There were some games in there I thought you should and could have won, just like when we lost to South earlier in the year but...that's how it goes.

Turnovers,turnovers.I think there was around 9 min to go in the Sevier co. game and DB was up 13 to 10.Sevier co. got one first down from that point and won 30-13.The kids never gave up,somethings just can't be overcome.That's why so many people wanted to play Sevier co.again in the playoffs.I say it would have been a tall order anyway, with all the players we didn't have at the end of the year .Most knew about our all-state center and running back not playing against Maryville.We lost our starting 1st and 2ed team nose guards as well several games back.That put even more heat on an allready thin O and D line.In turn,the heat was really on our offense and our defensive backs going into the playoffs.

DB got beat soundly by Farragut. That was the only regular season game the Indians should of lost. And yes Im saying DB should of won the TH game. They held their own and actually outplayed Sevier Co. in the first half. The second half of that game was filled with stupid mistakes by DB. The reason lots of fans that witnessed the game were upset with DB 'giving up" was because on Sevier County's last TD run about half the team more or less just stood there and let it happen. Yes, they were already beat but that was something DB fans had never seen before from the players. Alot of people were upset after that.