Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

DB should have beat Boone. We had a freshman punt returner who fumbled pretty late in the game and two of CS's touchdowns get called back by our lineman holding after CS is already halfway down the field. You might have won this year but it may be different next season.

Rephrase that, DB COULD have beat Boone, but they didn't. Called back TD's kept Boone from blowing the TN High game even more wide open.

And yes, it may very well be different, that's kind of how it goes every football season...except for South and DB.

DB should have beat Boone. We had a freshman punt returner who fumbled pretty late in the game and two of CS's touchdowns get called back by our lineman holding after CS is already halfway down the field. You might have won this year but it may be different next season.

Rephrase that, DB COULD have beat Boone, but they didn't. Called back TD's kept Boone from blowing the TN High game even more wide open.

And yes, it may very well be different, that's kind of how it goes every football season...except for South and DB.

That's 15 for piling on, FB. :D

That's 15 for piling on, FB. :roflolk:

Heck I saw that "pushing the pile call" last year and I haven't seen that called in years. Eh eh eh

Oh and what "picture all over the internet" of one of Boone's TD's being questionable? I don't remember that convo.

[quote name="formerblazer

And yes' date=' it may very well be different, that's kind of how it goes every football season...except for South and DB.[/quote]

That's 15 for piling on, FB. :roflolk:

Heck I saw that "pushing the pile call" last year and I haven't seen that called in years. Eh eh eh

Oh and what "picture all over the internet" of one of Boone's TD's being questionable? I don't remember that convo.

My comment was about you needling us South fans about the inability to beat Dobyns-Bennett....as if we don't hear about that enough from the Tribe fans. :roflol:

[quote name="formerblazer

And yes' date=' it may very well be different, that's kind of how it goes every football season...except for South and DB.[/quote]

That's 15 for piling on, FB. ;)

My comment was about you needling us South fans about the inability to beat Dobyns-Bennett....as if we don't hear about that enough from the Tribe fans. :thumb:

The comeback is how we haven't beat YOU in 10 years.

I still don't remember there being a questionable TD from the DB game, only the words about the holding calls. But that's how everything rolls. At the end of the day, after all the "but but but" one person has to win. Heck, Boone the past two years had games decided by refs and bad calls...and I mean....BAAAAAD calls. But...that's how it goes.

FB, I think that in 2008 South endured the worst officiated game of all time. But that was one game. I think the King of enduring bad officiating is Dobyns Bennett. They can allude to one game every season with terrible officiating. At J Fred or away...makes no difference. 2006 comes to mind.

2006? I believe thats the year DB beat South 44-0.

Yes......Im sure of it.