Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

Tye Hayworth has it in his pictures on his facebook. You can try going to facebook and putting Tyler Andrew Paul Hayworth in the friends column to find him. Hit photos and in his pictures its under DB football last picture in the albumn. This is the only way I know you can see it. Hope it works for you!

Didn't work for me. I went to the other thread when we played each other and you mentioned the name of the photographer so...I looked there. If you ever find a link do tell me, but I didn't see it posted anywhere on here or talk about it anywhere else, so apparently that is a myspace or facebook thing.

Tye Hayworth has it in his pictures on his facebook. You can try going to facebook and putting Tyler Andrew Paul Hayworth in the friends column to find him. Hit photos and in his pictures its under DB football last picture in the albumn. This is the only way I know you can see it. Hope it works for you!

Didn't work for me. I went to the other thread when we played each other and you mentioned the name of the photographer so...I looked there. If you ever find a link do tell me, but I didn't see it posted anywhere on here or talk about it anywhere else, so apparently that is a myspace or facebook thing.

I think you have to be a facebook user to get in someone elses account. The address of the picture is

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pi ... =584174288

I saw it several places but its been so long ago now, Thats why I tried to find it in a personal album and the one I found was Tyes. I really hope you can see it because it's a great picture. If anyone else gets to the site and is able to view it let me know.

I think you have to be a facebook user to get in someone elses account. The address of the picture is

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?pi ... =584174288

I saw it several places but its been so long ago now, Thats why I tried to find it in a personal album and the one I found was Tyes. I really hope you can see it because it's a great picture. If anyone else gets to the site and is able to view it let me know.

Nope, still not working. For a TD that makes the game questionable and that was "everywhere" I haven't heard many DB people talking about it. You only briefly mentnioned it a couple of times. I wish I could see it because I'm pretty sure it is nothing like the Crockett/SH picture, where a TD was clearly not a TD but then again things happen so fast during a game it is hard to get everything right.

FB the reason no DB fans said anything is because it's wouldnt have changed anything. Boone won and thats what the score board showed. The only reason I brought it up is because another poster said they wanted to make it clear to everyone that Boone beat DB without any doubt. What this picture showed is a bad call that went in Boone's favor. The score was so close, without a doubt it won the game for them. Maybe some other posters can give you their opinion of it since you can not get to it. Im sure if you created a facebook account you could access it.

FB the reason no DB fans said anything is because it's wouldnt have changed anything. Boone won and thats what the score board showed. The only reason I brought it up is because another poster said they wanted to make it clear to everyone that Boone beat DB without any doubt. What this picture showed is a bad call that went in Boone's favor. The score was so close, without a doubt it won the game for them. Maybe some other posters can give you their opinion of it since you can not get to it. Im sure if you created a facebook account you could access it.

Read my last couple of posts. I'll take your word that it was questionable I just want to see the picture. It seems to me that from other threads, more people would bring it out. So yes, I will take it as what you all have said until I've seen whatever the picture is. I'm going to assume at the time that no one really brought it up because the week coming up to the game, DB was in a hole and convinced they could get out thru Boone. As the season went on, it could have been different however it went because if DB proved anything last year, luck wasn't so good but they were still a dominate team in the area. Outside, just didn't happen, this year, yup.

Oh and Waco...I will take back further comments upon seeing CS's total career yards, I am now officially impressed since I believe he should hit the all time school record rushing, correct?

Question for the DB fans. I'm hearing down in the Clinton area that you guys are changing your offense next season to the spread option! Is there any truth in the rumor? If so do you have to QB to run that style of offense?

I don't have the answer about if we are going to change our offense or not,but we do have a very athletic QB in Seabolt.He is not a Stone as far as speed or arm strenth but he is a very good overall athlete and can run. We have another young man that can move as well,but we will see in a few months.