Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

Well let school begin. You see theres no way you can get on my nerves. I own you now. You are caught in my trap. The table is set. Hope you stick around because you'll be alot of fun this football season. :roflol:

Will do can't wait till the Farragut DB game at your place the first game out of the shoot. LOL what trap your crow eating trap O iam sorry coaches fault.

Well let school begin. You see theres no way you can get on my nerves. I own you now. You are caught in my trap. The table is set. Hope you stick around because you'll be alot of fun this football season. :roflol:

Will do can't wait till the Farragut DB game at your place the first game out of the shoot. LOL what trap your crow eating trap O iam sorry coaches fault.

Im sending a copy of your post to the Dept. of Translation so they can figure out what the heck you just said. I'll get back to you by the end of the day.

Im sending a copy of your post to the Dept. of Translation so they can figure out what the heck you just said. I'll get back to you by the end of the day.

What you mean the great one can't understand this. Man I am shocked by this. Wait coaches fault that you can't understand this forgot.

Never has a game been lost because of a coaches poor play calling or poor game preperation. Never has a coach been fired because of poor play calling or poor game preperation. Yeah right. Its never ever the coaches fault. But you just keep posting because your making me look smarter every day. :roflol:

Never has a game been lost because of a coaches poor play calling or poor game preperation. Never has a coach been fired because of poor play calling or poor game preperation. Yeah right. Its never ever the coaches fault. But you just keep posting because your making me look smarter every day. :roflol:

LOL(laugh out loud) thats what that means. This is getting to easy are you really this easy or what I mean it is getting pretty said here.

LOL(laugh out loud) thats what that means. This is getting to easy are you really this easy or what I mean it is getting pretty said here.

"getting pretty said here"? :roflol:

Im thinking your typing this stuff up just to mess with me. Nobody is this stupid. :thumb:

Has anyone seen practice the last few days.I may indead get to catch a practice next week,as long as I'm walking around a little and not sitting to much.I won't be able to travel to Knoxville or anywhere for a while,so I hope one of the fans can give some news as to how we do without most of our skill guys next week

I was told we could'nt complete a pass in practice because we are without our #1,2 and 3 Qb's because of other sports. Don't understand how effective this spring practice really is if you don't have your real team all together to practice. I'm really ecited about this coming year. I think we should dominate the regular season with the exception of the Farragut game(even though lost a lot of players to graduation). Science Hill on the other hand, i expect to be more than competitive for the next few years. They have by far the most athletes to choose from in our conference. Also, now they have a coach who is determined to beat us. So much so, that he changed schools for a better chance of doing just that. Good luck their bud. :D

Never has a game been lost because of a coaches poor play calling or poor game preperation. Never has a coach been fired because of poor play calling or poor game preperation. Yeah right. Its never ever the coaches fault. But you just keep posting because your making me look smarter every day. :D

Why are you haten on the Indians. You either graduated from Science Hill or South. Which is it?

Never has a game been lost because of a coaches poor play calling or poor game preperation. Never has a coach been fired because of poor play calling or poor game preperation. Yeah right. Its never ever the coaches fault. But you just keep posting because your making me look smarter every day. :D

Why are you haten on the Indians. You either graduated from Science Hill or South. Which is it?

He goes to Colonial Heights Middle School.