Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

FB, I think that in 2008 South endured the worst officiated game of all time. But that was one game. I think the King of enduring bad officiating is Dobyns Bennett. They can allude to one game every season with terrible officiating. At J Fred or away...makes no difference. 2006 comes to mind.

I have seen some bad officiating at J Fred as well as every where I've seen a game.The South vs Catholic game {I think it was } where the ref was standing right there and didn't make the call.That one went against South.On the long interception run back Steele had against South,we had a man block a South player in the back{way behind the play}.Sometimes you get the breaks and sometimes you don't.We had a touchdown called back a couple of years ago at home when the ref thought Jamie had handed the ball to the running back but was sprinting down the sidelines while the play was being called dead.I remember a ref walking over to the football after everyone was in the huddle and he picked the ball up and set it back down two feet short of the spot after he cleaned the ball off{for no reason}. I will have to say no home cooking at J Fred for sure,but it might just be that great football refs are overshadowed by a few bad ones.I have seen some good ones and know it's not an easy job.I allways tell the story of how I was judging in a martial arts tournament in Atlanta.A parent came out of the stands on me.I just pointed for him to go back.He happen to look around and seen about a hundred well trained men and decided I had been fair after all.I think most do the best they can,but some are just not that good

FB, I think that in 2008 South endured the worst officiated game of all time. But that was one game. I think the King of enduring bad officiating is Dobyns Bennett. They can allude to one game every season with terrible officiating. At J Fred or away...makes no difference. 2006 comes to mind.

Probably most teams can allude to that I am sure. I can think of a few games where it just left me shaking my head. Holding calls just absolutely eat me up when against my team, and a savior when it goes for our team. I personally thought TN High had a lot of holding in the first game with us and a lot cleaner on their part holding wise the second part, but then the holding bug got us a couple of times that night.

Has anyone heard about the new addition to our linebackers.

I have not.I do know we should have a very tough bunch coming back next year.We might not be as strong there as 2006,but they should be very good.I'm really concerned about the defensive backs.I know we have some good ones in Steele and Seabolt{Maybe if he is the QB},I would use him there anyway,like South did Curt a few years ago.We just have not had the overall speed back there to keep up with the big time receivers that some of the 6A teams have.I know I'm jumping right past the regular season,but having the team in november is what I want to see

[quote name="formerblazer

And yes' date=' it may very well be different, that's kind of how it goes every football season...except for South and DB.[/quote]

That's 15 for piling on, FB. :ph34r:

Heck I saw that "pushing the pile call" last year and I haven't seen that called in years. Eh eh eh

Oh and what "picture all over the internet" of one of Boone's TD's being questionable? I don't remember that convo.

My comment was about you needling us South fans about the inability to beat Dobyns-Bennett....as if we don't hear about that enough from the Tribe fans. :flower:

Crawdad I actually have the picture on my computer but I dont know how to post it on here. I would gladly share it, if you could tell me how to post it on here. I saw it everywhere on the internet but I dont know the original source or I would just send you there.

Let it be known that Boone whipped DB. I wanna make sure Boone knows they won it with no doubt in my mind.

Boone had a good team but, If you saw that picture of one of Boones TD that was plastered all over the internet, it places a whole lot of doubt. I guess you've not saw it.

:hungry:

http://allengreene.zenfolio.com/p791438077

ok from those photos, what is the TD you are talking about football. I went thru them all and I don't even see one of the Boone TD's in one of the pictures, or am I missing it?

Like I said before, I dont Know the origination of the photo. It was plastered all over the internet on facebook ect. I just copied it and saved it on my computer. I also said if anyone knows how to post pictures on here, I would gladly share the picture with everyone. The picture has no stamp on it to tell it's origination! Does anyone know how to put pictures on here?

Tye Hayworth has it in his pictures on his facebook. You can try going to facebook and putting Tyler Andrew Paul Hayworth in the friends column to find him. Hit photos and in his pictures its under DB football last picture in the albumn. This is the only way I know you can see it. Hope it works for you!

I'm ready for next years game.I however enjoy the music vid that Tyler , Rusty and Devin done at school.Tyler and Devin walked off the practice field together for Devin's last time and I won't forget that when I'm watching Hayworth knock them down for years to come.Roll Tribe and let's get ready to finish a spot higher than we did this year

Tye Hayworth has it in his pictures on his facebook. You can try going to facebook and putting Tyler Andrew Paul Hayworth in the friends column to find him. Hit photos and in his pictures its under DB football last picture in the albumn. This is the only way I know you can see it. Hope it works for you!

I'm ready for next years game.I however enjoy the music vid that Tyler , Rusty and Devin done at school.Tyler and Devin walked off the practice field together for Devin's last time and I won't forget that when I'm watching Hayworth knock them down for years to come.Roll Tribe and let's get ready to finish a spot higher than we did this year

I agree and congrats to Tye on his wrestling season as well. Im ready for the 2011 football season. I dont know about the music your talking about Batman but Im sure it was memorable.