Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

I was told we could'nt complete a pass in practice because we are without our #1,2 and 3 Qb's because of other sports. Don't understand how effective this spring practice really is if you don't have your real team all together to practice. I'm really ecited about this coming year. I think we should dominate the regular season with the exception of the Farragut game(even though lost a lot of players to graduation). Science Hill on the other hand, i expect to be more than competitive for the next few years. They have by far the most athletes to choose from in our conference. Also, now they have a coach who is determined to beat us. So much so, that he changed schools for a better chance of doing just that. Good luck their bud. :D

Your right, DB should be really good this year but you wont dominate down in Clinton either. Look for that game to be a lot tougher than ya might think. CLinton has a lot of new faces but a lot of talented athletes and a huge o line and D line. You guys really running the Georgia Tech Offense?

I was told we could'nt complete a pass in practice because we are without our #1,2 and 3 Qb's because of other sports. Don't understand how effective this spring practice really is if you don't have your real team all together to practice. I'm really ecited about this coming year. I think we should dominate the regular season with the exception of the Farragut game(even though lost a lot of players to graduation). Science Hill on the other hand, i expect to be more than competitive for the next few years. They have by far the most athletes to choose from in our conference. Also, now they have a coach who is determined to beat us. So much so, that he changed schools for a better chance of doing just that. Good luck their bud. :D

Your right, DB should be really good this year but you wont dominate down in Clinton either. Look for that game to be a lot tougher than ya might think. CLinton has a lot of new faces but a lot of talented athletes and a huge o line and D line. You guys really running the Georgia Tech Offense?

Well everybody has a fan or two that gets a little excited and maybe oversteps. Coming off a 5-6 season I don't think we should be saying we will dominate anybody. Im just hoping to win the first game and then go from there.

I would like to see us start strong and get better as the year goes along.Win some games that can go either way this year would be nice as well.We have some real fine young men on our team and I hope they can be a part of some type of championship as every player{ that has played four years at DB} has in the past.I'll take a conference championship run anytime and hope we can be competitive on a state basis as we were three times in the last decade or so.I just wish that every fan could know and meet many of our players and coaches.These guys do so much that you never hear about.Coach Clark and his staff really care about the local kids.One thing my son loved doing was visiting the children at the hospital and taking little footballs from the team to give to them.I'll never forget the day he came home and told of how the parents came out in the hall after one visit.They had tears of joy and to see what it meant to their sick little boy was more than they could stand.

I was told we could'nt complete a pass in practice because we are without our #1,2 and 3 Qb's because of other sports. Don't understand how effective this spring practice really is if you don't have your real team all together to practice. I'm really ecited about this coming year. I think we should dominate the regular season with the exception of the Farragut game(even though lost a lot of players to graduation). Science Hill on the other hand, i expect to be more than competitive for the next few years. They have by far the most athletes to choose from in our conference. Also, now they have a coach who is determined to beat us. So much so, that he changed schools for a better chance of doing just that. Good luck their bud. :thumb:

Yes, the Ga.Tech offense. I heard the coaches went and spent some time their to learn the system. With the backfield we have this year, this is probably a great idea.

I was told we could'nt complete a pass in practice because we are without our #1,2 and 3 Qb's because of other sports. Don't understand how effective this spring practice really is if you don't have your real team all together to practice. I'm really ecited about this coming year. I think we should dominate the regular season with the exception of the Farragut game(even though lost a lot of players to graduation). Science Hill on the other hand, i expect to be more than competitive for the next few years. They have by far the most athletes to choose from in our conference. Also, now they have a coach who is determined to beat us. So much so, that he changed schools for a better chance of doing just that. Good luck their bud. :lol:

Yes, the Ga.Tech offense. I heard the coaches went and spent some time their to learn the system. With the backfield we have this year, this is probably a great idea.[/quo

I hope they picked up some pointers on how to build a offensive line and how to use a weight room.

Anyone who went to the scrimmage last week care to comment?

I was wondering myself where everyone is.I wasn't able to go but hope I can see a player or parent in the next few days.A parent told me that getting a few baseball players was helping before friday,but I knew we still wouldn't have all the track guys.