Dobyns-Bennett Football

King-of-Sport

Farragut will be a great gauge to see how our depth is this year.Last year we were inside their 10 three times and got "0" points out of those drives.We were trailing 9-0 at the half and had held their running back to thirty some yards.The second half he ran all over us.The last two times we have faced Farragut,it has been pretty much the same score.They beat us 28-6 in the 2ed round of the 2007 playoffs and 26-8 last year.

Farragut will be a great gauge to see how our depth is this year.Last year we were inside their 10 three times and got "0" points out of those drives.We were trailing 9-0 at the half and had held their running back to thirty some yards.The second half he ran all over us.The last two times we have faced Farragut,it has been pretty much the same score.They beat us 28-6 in the 2ed round of the 2007 playoffs and 26-8 last year.

The talk around here is Farragut is going to be down compared to last year. But you never know, they might have some young kids step up. Farragut is a large school, i would be surprised if they stay down for long.

The talk around here is Farragut is going to be down compared to last year. But you never know, they might have some young kids step up. Farragut is a large school, i would be surprised if they stay down for long.

I would say that we better be ready to play against Farragut and try to get some depth on the line.I got to talking with one of next years stars the other night at a baseball game and missed an inning of the game.I get excited talking DB football and just love the game in general.I may have to miss a couple of games because a co worker will need off to watch his son play.That will be hard to do,but I know what it means to a parent to watch his kid play and I like the man and his family to boot.Our game with you may be one of those fridays,and I was really looking forward to the trip down there.Our big home game with Science Hill may be another friday.I'm begaining to like my buddy less and less as I write.Just kidding. It was hard not to watch most of the spring drills because of my back surgery,and missing games have to allso be for a good reason,and that would be a pretty good one.

I would say that we better be ready to play against Farragut and try to get some depth on the line.I got to talking with one of next years stars the other night at a baseball game and missed an inning of the game.I get excited talking DB football and just love the game in general.I may have to miss a couple of games because a co worker will need off to watch his son play.That will be hard to do,but I know what it means to a parent to watch his kid play and I like the man and his family to boot.Our game with you may be one of those fridays,and I was really looking forward to the trip down there.Our big home game with Science Hill may be another friday.I'm begaining to like my buddy less and less as I write.Just kidding. It was hard not to watch most of the spring drills because of my back surgery,and missing games have to allso be for a good reason,and that would be a pretty good one.

We have a local tv station that shows high school football games live every friday night during the season.......i dont know what the schedule is yet, but if DB v.s Clinton is the game of the week that week, i will record it and send it to you if you would like. It wouldnt be a problem at all.

That would be great 92Dragon ! I know many of our juniors and seniors because I started my 2010 class Indian on the early side. When I write that our star runner or coach's son are great young men,it's because I know for a fact.Both are all conference and all north east TN on the field as well.Sensabaugh was even selected to the all state team. I will have ties for many years to come,even if my youngest doesn't play,so I guess that's why I'm such A nutt for DB football instead of where I played,Greeneville.Thanks again for the offer 92,but I hope something good happens and I can be there instead.

That would be great 92Dragon ! I know many of our juniors and seniors because I started my 2010 class Indian on the early side. When I write that our star runner or coach's son are great young men,it's because I know for a fact.Both are all conference and all north east TN on the field as well.Sensabaugh was even selected to the all state team. I will have ties for many years to come,even if my youngest doesn't play,so I guess that's why I'm such A nutt for DB football instead of where I played,Greeneville.Thanks again for the offer 92,but I hope something good happens and I can be there instead.

Batman, did you have the opportunity to take in a Greeneville game or two last year? Greeneville represented NET well last year and I imagine they'll be knocking on the door for the next few years.

Batman, did you have the opportunity to take in a Greeneville game or two last year? Greeneville represented NET well last year and I imagine they'll be knocking on the door for the next few years.

I''ve got to watch them a few times over the last couple of years.If I could give any local team the magic it takes to win the state these days,it would be coach Clark and the Tribe,but Greeneville has the best road of any local team by not playing the 3A{Alcoa}, 5A or 6A class teams.You can't get by the toughest teams in Chattanooga and have a better chance then they had last year.It was sick to watch,nearly worse then our lose to McMinn co. two years ago,with a whole lot more on the line.

• 1 month later...