Smith County hosts Harpeth - Round 2

imallin

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MMM. Chili! LOL. I'm pretty passionate about football as well scoot, so I think I could blend in.

I know most those guys up there. If you like football and like having a large time.......you would fit in fine.

I heard that Harpeth has some big ole boys up front. Don't know how they move but heard they take up a lot room. But, just listening to everybody, seems to be 2 evenly matched teams....on paper anyway.

The crowd was into the game a little more than usual lsat Friday night, but I believe we can take it up another notch. Believe me...the kids noticed.

Tmite I have heard the same about large linemen taking up a lot of space. Have also heard the teams are mirrowed, each a lot like each other. Fans need to come out and support the Owls. I look for a good game. Harpeth is being awful quiet, I hope Al got down there and checked out the internet to be sure it is working OK :popcorneater:

Talked to one of my friends last night who lives in the Jo Byrns area, and he said like many of you they are big up front, and that Jo Byrns struggled knocking them off the ball all night. He said they have 2 QB's one is a better passer and the other is a better thrower. Also said the TB move they made halfway through the season is probably what got them in the playoffs, and that he is a good runner. Of course you know about there WR. Well good luck to both teams hope they are both injury free games. Go Owls!

Talked to one of my friends last night who lives in the Jo Byrns area, and he said like many of you they are big up front, and that Jo Byrns struggled knocking them off the ball all night. He said they have 2 QB's one is a better passer and the other is a better thrower. Also said the TB move they made halfway through the season is probably what got them in the playoffs, and that he is a good runner. Of course you know about there WR. Well good luck to both teams hope they are both injury free games. Go Owls!

I am a bit curious and confused my friend. What is the difference in a passer and a thrower? :shock:

:shock:

I am a bit curious and confused my friend. What is the difference in a passer and a thrower? :shock:

I think a "passer" can get the ball from point A to point B accurately. A "thrower" has little control and doesn't know where the ball will go.

I think a "passer" can get the ball from point A to point B accurately. A "thrower" has little control and doesn't know where the ball will go.

Just telling what I was told....the thrower is more elusive and can run better. Than the "passer".

I am a bit curious and confused my friend. What is the difference in a passer and a thrower? B)

B)

Just telling what I was told....the thrower is more elusive and can run better. Than the "passer".

So, like ksgovols said, the thrower is what 99% of America calls a running QB? :roflol: That a boy. Show us that Peay pride :ph34r: .

:excl: