CAK vs Alcoa Part II

FootballDad

6 more touchdowns and the record comes to Alcoa! Go Jaron! :thumb:

its JaRon

DO NOT correct a legend little man...... :hungry:

I have stood in the presence of many legends - Tennessee Poet Laureate Peck Gunn, Megastar Dolly Parton, Dr. W. J. Julian, Little League Supercoach Cookie Frye, and Commander Grace Hopper, the mother of COBOL - to name a few. You, sir, are no Commander Grace Hopper! :thumb:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont see this game being any closer than last game. For CAK to have a chance Alcoa would have to make a lot of mistakes and CAK would have to play close to perfect. It is very hard to make up a three hundred yard differential in two weeks. I believe that this one will be something like 35 to 7 or 42 to 7. JaRon will have at least two touchdowns. Go Alcoa

I see this one being close because you don't play a good team two times in the same season and win very easily. I think that CAK has a good shot at taking the F5 and making them a thunderstorm. Good luck to both teams, not being a fan of either one, just think that someone will have to break the streak sometime. Why not this week?