Prayers for Greenbrier Football brothers...

GreenbrierCat2

Please pray for two of our freshman football players Kevin and Kenny Able and their family. Their home burned down yesterday with their mom inside. They lost everything they have and their mom. They are staying with family (uncle) at this time. The school is taking donations to help financially with arrangements and the boys. Boys wear sizes 32/31 in waist, small/med in shirts, and 9.5 shoes. Can take it to school.

This was posted on the Greenbrier Bobcats Football team's fans Facebook. I feel so sorry for these young men, and hope you will join me in prayer for them. Their lives have been devastated because of this senselesss crime.

http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=11471570

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please pray for two of our freshman football players Kevin and Kenny Able and their family. Their home burned down yesterday with their mom inside. They lost everything they have and their mom. They are staying with family (uncle) at this time. The school is taking donations to help financially with arrangements and the boys. Boys wear sizes 32/31 in waist, small/med in shirts, and 9.5 shoes. Can take it to school.

This was posted on the Greenbrier Bobcats Football team's fans Facebook. I feel so sorry for these young men, and hope you will join me in prayer for them. Their lives have been devastated because of this senselesss crime.

http://www.wkrn.com/global/story.asp?s=11471570

THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FROM WHITE HOUSE .

What a terrible tragedy! I pray that God will comfort these two young men and strengthen them and put upon the hearts of those near them to be as supportive as possible. Times like these are opportunites for the best of humanity to shine through. God bless and we will keep the entire Greenbrier football family in our prayers. Christian Academy of Knoxville (CAK)