Ooltewah Football

TNsteeler

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I'd say Coach Monroe and the players are going to go hard in the off season and try their best as always!!! If everybody would come together as a team the Owls could surprise some folks! I hear Brynn Oliver is coming out next year, along with Wes Ritchie, Doug Jenson, and Dillon Hood. This could make a big difference for the Owls...Good Athletes to add to the list!

I haven't heard of any of these guys are they transfers?..and where would they play or fill in.....

Underachieving or over rated

playoffs every year for 5 straight years...you tell me....

neither...Owls are ok

Is the goal to play 1 or 2 playoff games and get sent home every year, or to win a championship? Thats all I am saying. McMinn County was the best team at the end of the season in our region and they werent ranked #1 for several weeks. Benny has been a great coach, Blessed with allot of talent, but that A.E. Game and Cleveland game should have been a wakeup call . Maybe the game has passed him by? I think Fulmer syndrome may have took hold of the Owls football program.

I was just reading these Ooltewah Pages again...

someone a few pages ago mentioned the Cleveland Mafia....

what is that about???? Monroe coached at Cleveland...we all know that

I dont know what thats about, but I LAUGHED HARD when i read it................... :roflolk: Now that i think about it he s probably mad becasue the Cleveland mafia ran out the Ooltewah mafia. :roflolk:

Underachieving or over rated

playoffs every year for 5 straight years...you tell me....

neither...Owls are ok

Is the goal to play 1 or 2 playoff games and get sent home every year, or to win a championship? Thats all I am saying. McMinn County was the best team at the end of the season in our region and they werent ranked #1 for several weeks. Benny has been a great coach, Blessed with allot of talent, but that A.E. Game and Cleveland game should have been a wakeup call . Maybe the game has passed him by? I think Fulmer syndrome may have took hold of the Owls football program.

YOU TALK ABOUT MCMINN BEING RANKED. WHO'S BAG WERE YOU SMOKING OUT OF WHEN YOU READ THE RANKINGS???? WHAT RANKINGS HAD MCMINN #1????

THE OWLS ARE BETTER NOW THAN WHEN MONROE TOOK OVER THE PROGRAM! THE LAST 4 YEARS THEY HAVE BEEN TO THE SEMI-FINALS 2 TIMES...I BELIEVE I SAW CAGLE AND HIS STAFF THERE WATCHING BOTH GAMES WISHING THEY WERE PLAYING IN IT...BY THE WAY, THATS THE FIRST TIME MCMINN HAS BEAT MONROE!!! YOU SAY THE GAME HAS PASSED HIM BY...EVERYBODY HATES A WINNER!!!

I COULD NOT HELP BUT LAUGH ABOUT THE FULMER COMMENT! BET UT MIGHT BE RE-THINKING THE WHOLE LANE TRAIN NOW!!! THEY OUGHT TO HIRE THE KNOXVILLE POLICE CHIEF TO COACH THE TEAM. HE IS REAL FAMILIAR WITH THE PLAYERS!!!

POST AGAIN LATER AFTER THAT STUFF WEARS OFF!!!!

Yes, I'd say Coach Monroe and the players are going to go hard in the off season and try their best as always!!! If everybody would come together as a team the Owls could surprise some folks! I hear Brynn Oliver is coming out next year, along with Wes Ritchie, Doug Jenson, and Dillon Hood. This could make a big difference for the Owls...Good Athletes to add to the list!

I haven't heard of any of these guys are they transfers?..and where would they play or fill in.....

THESE ARE YOUNG MEN WHO DECIDED NOT TO PLAY THIS PAST YEAR FOR WHATEVER REASON????? THEY ATTEND OOLTEWAH NOW!!!