Greeneville at Red Bank Round 3

DevilMan03

Hey Barb, I believe you're old enough to remember a song by Charlie Daniel's Band

"The Devil Went Down To Georgia" The devil lost in the song and come Friday night

The DEVILS are going to lose in REDBANK :lol:

We ain't going to Georgia :D

As the crow flys Red Bank is less that 1.5 miles from GA State Line. And if you check with history there is a debat where currently GA is claiming Chattanooga (for the wate in the TN River). RB is enclosed by Chattanooga and if this be true you will be in fact in the old State of GA and not know it. Just be prepared.

They will show you who's boss Next Friday!!! :popcorneater:

Red Bank 63

Brainerd 8

Do that math. We had 4 freshman on the field the entire second half! The rest were the second and even third string. We need a goood close game and are looking forward to one.

Coacht schedule has that game @42-8...is it incorrect?

That's correct 42 -8 and not 63-8 but it could have been what RB want it to be. Mr. Williams did not play the 3 and 4th periods. 2nd team in the 3rd period. 3rd team in the 4th period and RB used 4 QB's. Two years ago RB beat Brainerd very badly and scored over 70+ points in 3 periods and the RB coaching staff took a lot of hear for running up the score. So RB turns off the offense once they score their average 43 points and if any other points are scored the unusally it comes from turn overs and the young boys who want to be notice by the coaches. If like RB you can score 50 plus in 3 periods then it really does matter what the other teams scores because there is not enough time left. And if the "Mercy" clock is running as it has been in 8 out of 12 games then that really helps the leading team (RB). So again do the math. All of the math. Football is just a game of math. X's and O's, angle of attack, what is the closes line between two points. That's what we call running North and South. You can run East and West all night and still not score. Do the math if you can? To move down the field and score you must average over 3 + yards per carry. When you have a runner like Mr. William that average 12+ per carry it is easyer to score. Then you can replace him as we did all year and for the complete games againist this outstanding Gibbs team and the sub average over 11 years per carry. So are you saying that both Gibbs and Fulton teams have no defense and Greenville does? We now know that Gibbs and Fulton does not in fact have any defense by giving up 97 points in 96 mins of playing time and the "Mercy" clock running. If you think RB doesn't have any "D" then do the math! 10-0 and gave up 110 points against 7 playoff teams. That averages 11 points per game. The mercy clock in regular season started when a team was up by 30 points or more. Now in the play offs it starts when there is a 35 pooint spread between the teams. So as long as RB can get the mercy clock running in the 3 or early 4 th period no one has a chance it is over in the early second half. Do the math. Look at the regular season and the last two play offs. I did not see Brainerd Greeneville games but for awhile Brainerd was leading. And from what I have read Greeneville struggled some in regaining the lead and holding on for dear life at home. Go welcome to the Lion Den ! Please have a safe trip here and back home. Hope all of your players are healthy so they can all play and enjoy this part of their high school career. Win or lose they will never forget the trip and the hipipe. This is what make high school football all that it has become. Alot of hard work by all. The players, coaches, coaches wifes and family's, ground crew, consession workers, ticket sales, sponsors, parents, family, friends, alumi, cheeleaders, band and the list goes on and on. After the season is over I can't wait until the next one. My hat is off to both teams for all of there hard work to get to this place it is too bad that someone will lose this game and go home and not be playing next week. I enjoy the communication with all of you all that disagree with me. It is fun and hopfully done with respect for all intended. Good luck.

red bank, i wouldnt start the mercy rule nonsense just yet . greeneville is a very good football team and is no stranger to playoff atmosphere. they are a complete football team. they have seen a great runnin back daily, hes on their team and wears number 11 on his shirt. hes big, strong and has good speed. good luck to greeneville friday night from your neighbors south of the river .

That's correct 42 -8 and not 63-8 but it could have been what RB want it to be. Mr. Williams did not play the 3 and 4th periods. 2nd team in the 3rd period. 3rd team in the 4th period and RB used 4 QB's. Two years ago RB beat Brainerd very badly and scored over 70+ points in 3 periods and the RB coaching staff took a lot of hear for running up the score. So RB turns off the offense once they score their average 43 points and if any other points are scored the unusally it comes from turn overs and the young boys who want to be notice by the coaches. If like RB you can score 50 plus in 3 periods then it really does matter what the other teams scores because there is not enough time left. And if the "Mercy" clock is running as it has been in 8 out of 12 games then that really helps the leading team (RB). So again do the math. All of the math. Football is just a game of math. X's and O's, angle of attack, what is the closes line between two points. That's what we call running North and South. You can run East and West all night and still not score. Do the math if you can? To move down the field and score you must average over 3 + yards per carry. When you have a runner like Mr. William that average 12+ per carry it is easyer to score. Then you can replace him as we did all year and for the complete games againist this outstanding Gibbs team and the sub average over 11 years per carry. So are you saying that both Gibbs and Fulton teams have no defense and Greenville does? We now know that Gibbs and Fulton does not in fact have any defense by giving up 97 points in 96 mins of playing time and the "Mercy" clock running. If you think RB doesn't have any "D" then do the math! 10-0 and gave up 110 points against 7 playoff teams. That averages 11 points per game. The mercy clock in regular season started when a team was up by 30 points or more. Now in the play offs it starts when there is a 35 pooint spread between the teams. So as long as RB can get the mercy clock running in the 3 or early 4 th period no one has a chance it is over in the early second half. Do the math. Look at the regular season and the last two play offs. I did not see Brainerd Greeneville games but for awhile Brainerd was leading. And from what I have read Greeneville struggled some in regaining the lead and holding on for dear life at home. Go welcome to the Lion Den ! Please have a safe trip here and back home. Hope all of your players are healthy so they can all play and enjoy this part of their high school career. Win or lose they will never forget the trip and the hipipe. This is what make high school football all that it has become. Alot of hard work by all. The players, coaches, coaches wifes and family's, ground crew, consession workers, ticket sales, sponsors, parents, family, friends, alumi, cheeleaders, band and the list goes on and on. After the season is over I can't wait until the next one. My hat is off to both teams for all of there hard work to get to this place it is too bad that someone will lose this game and go home and not be playing next week. I enjoy the communication with all of you all that disagree with me. It is fun and hopfully done with respect for all intended. Good luck.

So how is Mr Williams in math?

red bank, i wouldnt start the mercy rule nonsense just yet . greeneville is a very good football team and is no stranger to playoff atmosphere. they are a complete football team. they have seen a great runnin back daily, hes on their team and wears number 11 on his shirt. hes big, strong and has good speed. good luck to greeneville friday night from your neighbors south of the river .

I"m tellin ya, they haven't seen the kind of running back that Red Bank has..Sure #11 might be a good high school running back, but he isnt built like a thoroughbread and can't take over a game like Red Bank's #4 can! Fulton put 9 guys in the box against us, then Keon proceeded to put alot of those guys on his Highlight film for college, i guess he needs to thank them for helping him get a scholarship!...Keep tellin your kids that Keon is just another "big, strong" running back, and there might be another record set friday night....The Ville isnt ready for Red Bank

I believe the mercy rule is up by 35 in the season to.

Greeneville knows this cause they have done that 7 or 8 times this season also.

I believe Keon is as good as you all say but I bet he hasnt see a Defense like Greeneville all year.

But we shall see come friday night.

O yea Do you guys want some sauce with your crow Friday Night???

Juat wondering if I need to bring the sauce??? :popcorneater:

........ "I did not see Brainerd Greeneville games but for awhile Brainerd was leading. And from what I have read Greeneville struggled some in regaining the lead and holding on for dear life at home. Go welcome to the Lion Den!"

I'm not sure what source you've read to get that idea. Greeneville only trailed in this game for about 5 or so minutes. They NEVER struggled in regaining the lead..... We just wasn't playing our type of ball in the first half. Here's a link to the Greeneville Sun artical http://greenevillesun.com/story/306653

Keon is a good back, but let's put this in perspective. Trevon Hall was a 3 star running back, the kid from Mercer Co, KY was a 3 star as well, right now Keon is a 2 star with 0 offers. So lets not act like he's Bryce Brown or somebody, he can play but so can Greeneville. Our O-line has got to play better than last friday, especially BIG Colt(got to get that snap up). This is what the playoffs are about, more than likely this game will be the state championship game.

I watched Red Bank play Hixson last year, obviously Keon didn't play then, but I wasn't real impressed with their size or speed last year.

ok i'm gonna be straight with everyone...i'm sure almost everyone already knows i'm actually a greeveville defencsive starter...and when i read this it gets me upset cause i'm sure all these people that are sayin we can't hang have never seen us play, we work harder than most teams if not all...yes no doubt red bank will be the biggest game we have played all year and yes the winner of this game will more than likely be state champs...but red bank doesn't need to count us out...we have a nag for beating undefeated teams and putting them out of the playoffs in the third round (sullivan south last year)...and as for their offense being a track meet and them thinkin we cant hang well i promise you greeneville will not run out of steam...we have conditioned way to much for that and everyone is in great shape...IMO that was a big factor in the last fridays game, brainerd got tired and it showed but the devils just kept rolling...yes the devils will have to a much better game than they played this previous friday but our defense will hold out as usual and if our offense can get rolling then red bank might be in trouble...its my senior so i'm going to be putting everything on the line this coming friday and so will all of my team mate...they know how important this game is...good luck to red bank, i'm sure it'll be a blood bath that will come down to the end of the game.