Greeneville at Red Bank Round 3

DevilMan03

Keon is a good back, but let's put this in perspective. Trevon Hall was a 3 star running back, the kid from Mercer Co, KY was a 3 star as well, right now Keon is a 2 star with 0 offers. So lets not act like he's Bryce Brown or somebody, he can play but so can Greeneville. Our O-line has got to play better than last friday, especially BIG Colt(got to get that snap up). This is what the playoffs are about, more than likely this game will be the state championship game.

I watched Red Bank play Hixson last year, obviously Keon didn't play then, but I wasn't real impressed with their size or speed last year.

The number of stars some recruiter working at Rivals gives a player has nothing to do with how good he is, that just means those kids have gotten alot more publicity and been to alot more camps than others. Keon didnt play at all last year due to the transfer rule, so this is technically like his junior season....3 star, 2 star...thats irrelevant, you'll see first hand friday night!!

Obviously, we should just stay at home and concede defeat. We have never conceived of a running back as good as Keon Williams and there's no way any 11 guys in the state of Tennessee can stop him. He is so good that the state of North Carolina could not contain him so he chose to sit out a year in Red Bank in order to allow the Mighty Lion fans the opportunity to worship at his feet. ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY KEON....we who are about to die, salute you!!!! Give it a rest will you. If after 4 quarters of football, he dominates our D, we will gladly jump on the Keon For Heisman bandwagon all the way to Murphreesboro but until then, he's just 1 guy on a TEAM that has to line up across from 11 other guys on a TEAM....both with the same goal. The team that wins will be the one that executes their gameplan the best.

The thing thats was impressive about keon last wk against my falcons was his take off speed. deep I formation hits the hole at full blast. if greenville can get penetration at the line at stop early they can slow him down. but red bank looked like a very well balanced team ,qb looks very good strong arm and good size and speed. but i been told greeneville does have size and speed . should be a good one . heart may be the factor in this one.

Didn't we play a few years ago a team from West Virginia loaded with merceneries and a guy who plays running back on Sundays now? I think we slowed him down. We did not stop him but we were pretty hard on the other 10. They never called back. nice game Devils :popcorneater: . Win or lose this Friday the Devils won't back down or lay down regardless of the score. I am not impressed with Chatt. Football over all, but I am highly impressed with Red Bank so there is your due. :thumb:

The thing thats was impressive about keon last wk against my falcons was his take off speed. deep I formation hits the hole at full blast. if greenville can get penetration at the line at stop early they can slow him down. but red bank looked like a very well balanced team ,qb looks very good strong arm and good size and speed. but i been told greeneville does have size and speed . should be a good one . heart may be the factor in this one.

Nice post reverse. Fulton has a great FB program.

ok i'm gonna be straight with everyone...i'm sure almost everyone already knows i'm actually a greeveville defencsive starter...and when i read this it gets me upset cause i'm sure all these people that are sayin we can't hang have never seen us play, we work harder than most teams if not all...yes no doubt red bank will be the biggest game we have played all year and yes the winner of this game will more than likely be state champs...but red bank doesn't need to count us out...we have a nag for beating undefeated teams and putting them out of the playoffs in the third round (sullivan south last year)...and as for their offense being a track meet and them thinkin we cant hang well i promise you greeneville will not run out of steam...we have conditioned way to much for that and everyone is in great shape...IMO that was a big factor in the last fridays game, brainerd got tired and it showed but the devils just kept rolling...yes the devils will have to a much better game than they played this previous friday but our defense will hold out as usual and if our offense can get rolling then red bank might be in trouble...its my senior so i'm going to be putting everything on the line this coming friday and so will all of my team mate...they know how important this game is...good luck to red bank, i'm sure it'll be a blood bath that will come down to the end of the game.

If you really even play then you need to be focused on the preperation for this Friday and not on here reading the garbage that is normally spewed. If it's your senior season then go lead, by example, with enthusiasm and going wide open on each and every play. Fly around to the football and if you don't make the tackle then go pat the guy on the butt who beat you to it. Attitude is contageous, so get your motor hitting on all cylinders and play like a man possessed during practice all week and it will translate onto the field. I would LOVE to see our defense take the field at Red Bank like a bunch of madmen ready to take their stud RB behind the woodshed on each and every play. Hit him early and hit him often and I garuntee you that he will think twice every time his number is called in the huddle by the time the 4th quarter rolls around, impose your will upon him. That is the difference in good teams and great teams, an assassins mentality. Have a business like approach to the game, and come Friday morning when you get out of bed be ready to go to work. If you're really a senior starter on our defense then step up and fill the void...be a leader, LEAD your team to victory, because that is the only missing piece to our team. Leadership, in my opinion, is the most crucial element in highschool football; if not every level of football for that matter. The will to prepare to win is more important than the will to win itself, so go to practice today and rally the troops and lets bring home a W.

Didn't we play a few years ago a team from West Virginia loaded with merceneries and a guy who plays running back on Sundays now? I think we slowed him down. We did not stop him but we were pretty hard on the other 10. They never called back. nice game Devils :popcorneater: . Win or lose this Friday the Devils won't back down or lay down regardless of the score. I am not impressed with Chatt. Football over all, but I am highly impressed with Red Bank so there is your due. :thumb:

Are you talking about Graham VA??? that would have been Ahmad Bradshaw......

There is no practice today. We can't beat Red Bank, so there is no point in practicing. Today is movie and pizza day. I believe the team is going bowling tomorrow, but not sure about the rest of the week.

My place on thursday for pedicures and chick flicks....those parafin foot treatments are great after all that tape . I'll even whip up some of my asparagus and watercress tea sandwiches and ooh-ooh

herbal tea!!!!

Here is the thing. I dont know why both schools are so sure about winning this game! I understand being confident, but there is a differance between confidence and cockiness! I feel confident that if Red Bank comes out and plays like they are capable of on friday they will win. I am just not sure how good Greenville is. I know all Greenville fans are going to say they are great like Red Bank fans will say, but im not sure about their schedule. Chucky Doake? never heard of half the teams they have played. Im not disin those teams but I just feel that it is not a very strong or even good competition! Im not sure because we have not matched up with anyone in that area in a while. We always matched up with the Knox region in West, Maryville, and those schools! They are traditioinally pretty good! I dunno just my thoughts!