Greeneville at Red Bank Round 3

DevilMan03

I cant believe uins dont think that i have stayed at the holiday inn expree one time and them sharks at the aquiriem were scarey

I watched that McCallie wrestling Coach wrestle a bear one time too

and i am still rootin for you Devils barb

Thank you Beardogblack, all help and support is needed :shock: Barb is sorta of the Gvegas version of the Mata hari lady. Secretive and noone knows who she is, BUT she always has the info :o

I think it will be a very hard fought game but the Devils will come out with a very close nail biter :shock:

I was at the RB game last week and if Greenville wants any chance to end up with a "W" there better come ready to fight. RB is the reall deal this year. Offense and Defense is clicking on all cylinders. I am not saying that Greenville can't pull it out, but if they don't show up ready to play some high-level football; it will get nasty really quick.

Red Bank by 20

I cant believe uins dont think that i have stayed at the holiday inn expree one time and them sharks at the aquiriem were scarey

I watched that McCallie wrestling Coach wrestle a bear one time too

and i am still rootin for you Devils barb

Thank you Beardogblack, all help and support is needed :shock: Barb is sorta of the Gvegas version of the Mata hari lady. Secretive and noone knows who she is, BUT she always has the info :o

Its gettin' mighty hard to keep up with this living legend stuff!!!

I think it will be a very hard fought game but the Devils will come out with a very close nail biter :shock:

I was at the RB game last week and if Greenville wants any chance to end up with a "W" there better come ready to fight. RB is the reall deal this year. Offense and Defense is clicking on all cylinders. I am not saying that Greenville can't pull it out, but if they don't show up ready to play some high-level football; it will get nasty really quick.

Red Bank by 20

I hope every team that has reached this level of the season is clicking on all cylinders and is ready to play. It's the quaterfinals. It's all high level football at this point.

I edited my above post sorry im a terrible speeler...

nevva been to Greeneville but I am rootin for the devils

I did visit the aquarium one time when i staid at a holdiday in express

I plan on paying my 8.00 and travel to town to watch the game friday

Barb how can i find you and g devil i want to get me a green shaker and hang out with uins

Oh then you'd be from Sand Mtn right? Ain't that one of those places where people disappear in the woods? Next time perhaps if you didn't say things like "bring the win back home to Greenville" then we wouldn't be so confused. I'm afraid it won't be possible to sit with me and GDevil...we have a pretty strict "tooth to tat" ratio....can't have more tatoos than you have teeth. But we'll let you sit with Greendevils#1, you two seem to be like-minded and his standards aren't quite so high.

Forget the game. I'm just impressed that Barb is familiar with Sand Mtn.

Is that anywhere near Viking Mtn? :roflolk:

ok i'm gonna be straight with everyone...i'm sure almost everyone already knows i'm actually a greeveville defencsive starter...and when i read this it gets me upset cause i'm sure all these people that are sayin we can't hang have never seen us play, we work harder than most teams if not all...yes no doubt red bank will be the biggest game we have played all year and yes the winner of this game will more than likely be state champs...but red bank doesn't need to count us out...we have a nag for beating undefeated teams and putting them out of the playoffs in the third round (sullivan south last year)...and as for their offense being a track meet and them thinkin we cant hang well i promise you greeneville will not run out of steam...we have conditioned way to much for that and everyone is in great shape...IMO that was a big factor in the last fridays game, brainerd got tired and it showed but the devils just kept rolling...yes the devils will have to a much better game than they played this previous friday but our defense will hold out as usual and if our offense can get rolling then red bank might be in trouble...its my senior so i'm going to be putting everything on the line this coming friday and so will all of my team mate...they know how important this game is...good luck to red bank, i'm sure it'll be a blood bath that will come down to the end of the game.

You should not be on these boards if your a player.

oh i'm sorry...i didn't realize my daddy's name was KEV-O or whatever...and when i registered on here i didn't see anything about players not being able to write on here...so you do you and imma do me

Alrright, in all honest I want Greeneville to pull this one off. The winner of this game has a real shot at getting the state title, and that would be great for Greeneville. BUT....

If worst comes to worst, Coach Ballard can pull out some of his moves from his CHEERLEADING days at Maryville and distract Red Bank... I mean if i was playing and saw the opposing coach doing toe-touches and flips, I'd be pretty distracted... :roflolk:

Alrright, in all honest I want Greeneville to pull this one off. The winner of this game has a real shot at getting the state title, and that would be great for Greeneville. BUT....

If worst comes to worst, Coach Ballard can pull out some of his moves from his CHEERLEADING days at Maryville and distract Red Bank... I mean if i was playing and saw the opposing coach doing toe-touches and flips, I'd be pretty distracted... :roflolk:

Hmmm, I don't know. Have you brought this up to him personally or are you just trying to stir something up on a public board?