#4 Daniel Boone (10-2) @ #2 Sullivan South (10-2) 3rd Round

Ok, here's the deal.... these two teams are so evenly matched, all this "he'll dominate, they'll dominate because they have more heart," talk is garbage. These are two extremely well-coached teams who know their responsibilities and execute them better than anyone around, as evidenced by their survival. Early on, the advantage goes to the team that can throw the best curveball; in the second half, the game will be won by the team that makes the best adjustments, period. Enough of this chatter about who it means the most to, because that's all out the window at this point!

Good Post!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BT Momma I know you but you don't know me. Take a chill pill. Not everyone is after your son. I think 534ever got ya'll too fired up over Bobby earlier this week. Many Boone players and parents have pulled for Bobby because he is a former Boone/Gray player, but not this week. They are not going to let their friend and former teammate beat them since "he left and went to South." So don't get so offended. I'm not calling out your son just don't want him to feel all the pressure of carrying a team. I'm not wacojaco. But some want to know if you are giving Boone a party if they beat you? Again, back off on the attack. We are friends, you just don't know it and won't know it.

1. Got the chill pill in the mail- thanks so much. It was a close call!

2. I never even got into the 534ever fight-- BobbyDaddy took care of that for me. I got my own little "deal" for that dude and he'll never see it coming.

3. I'm not to the elder state of paranoia just yet, so I never thought everyone was after my son. I'm after him to clean his room and rake leaves and that's all I can handle. If everyone or anyone would like to get after him, I can give you a list of chores I'm whining about.

4. I didn't much reckon that the Boone fans would be holding up "Go My Dearest Bobby" signs at the game. I was pretty certain they would cheer for their own boys. Check.

5. Party after the game? WHEN is there NOT a party after a game?! Most of us don't even wait till after the game to start. We 'warm up' early then practice a little to make sure we get it right. It's an old trick I learned at FSU.

6. How did you know this was me if I don't know that's you? Good guesser I suppose!

Go REBS-- Karma is REAL--Play for '4'- and Wyatt Earp: "From now on I see a red sash, I kill the man wearing it. So run you cur. And tell the other curs the law is coming. You tell 'em I'm coming! And H***'s coming with me you hear! H****s coming with me!"

Love, BobbyMama

Josephine: I'm a woman, I like men. If that means I'm not "lady-like", then I guess I'm just not a lady! At least I'm honest.

Wyatt Earp: You're different. No arguin' that. But you're a lady alright. I'd take my oath on it.

I can't believe BT momma posts here on CoachT. Shows you got your sons back when people start bashing him. But BT momma don't be backing him up after the game on Friday if Boone comes to death valley and pulls the upset.

I bet there's a few things you wouldn't believe about that BobbyMama, little one...

You're right, our entire family agreed to only keep Bobby in the family if he beats Boone. Otherwise, he's up for grabs. For Loan or Keeps: one boy, good sized, can help with little sisters, cleans kitchen, runs fast, has good manners, a little short but makes up for it by carrying a ladder, kinda funny and minds his mama. Any takers?

We routinely give up our children when they don't meet our increasingly high standards...like beating Boone. No need to call the Humane Society on us- they already know.

Hope that answers your post TB08. By the way, do you need a yoga lesson? Seems as if you chakras could use some adjusting. I know just the gal! OMMMM

BTmammmmma, I'll bet Bobby gets some high fives after the game from a lot of the Boone fans and players. Hopefully, he also gets a few help ups after tackles during the game. 1 more day. Then all of NET can cheer for one team.

Couldn't believe when I went by there that there were so many seats reserved on both sides already. That is unreal. Should be a packed house. The bad part is there will be people there that have not been to a game for either team all year. And whoever loses, those people will trash the players and coaches for bad plays and bad coaching. They are the ones that drive me up the wall every year.

Ok, here's the deal.... these two teams are so evenly matched, all this "he'll dominate, they'll dominate because they have more heart," talk is garbage. These are two extremely well-coached teams who know their responsibilities and execute them better than anyone around, as evidenced by their survival. Early on, the advantage goes to the team that can throw the best curveball; in the second half, the game will be won by the team that makes the best adjustments, period. Enough of this chatter about who it means the most to, because that's all out the window at this point!

Looking at the game objectively, I would agree with this 100%. Great post.

South wins, the quotes will have the Boone fans like myself wondering what in the heck is going on....in the confusion South will strike. :roflolk:

Go slow & sound it out. Some do require the higher order thinking ability, but just start where you are. Love, Mrs. Taylor

I dunno it sounds like it has something to do with guns, rebel flags, words, and a lot of people in light blue going durrrrrrrrrrrrr

PS You have a heck of a kid you should be proud! I'm going for my Boone boys of course but hey, you call a good one when you see it!

I'm predicting Boone will win this game, but I am rooting for South.

The way Boone has been playing the last couple of weeks it is hard to pick against them. Both teams are talented and will show heart. With that said, whoever wins the turnover battle and tackles the best will be the team that wins this game.

Good luck to both teams. I hope whoever wins this game can bring a championship back to the Big 8. :roflolk:

I'm predicting Boone will win this game, but I am rooting for South.

The way Boone has been playing the last couple of weeks it is hard to pick against them. Both teams are talented and will show heart. With that said, whoever wins the turnover battle and tackles the best will be the team that wins this game.

Good luck to both teams. I hope whoever wins this game can bring a championship back to the Big 8. :lol:

If Crockett is rooting for South then Boone has just been given a huge incentive to win because....them be fighting words!!! :huh:

PS You all had a good year, should have been 6-4!

Didn't you read where I agreed with VikingT. Apparently the quote and from who said it didn't come through on my post. Go back and read, you where the one commenting back to him.

If you can open your eyes and read that wasn't my post that was quotes from someone else. Your the one that said South didn't any heart remember. I was commenting on that . My comment is at the bottom of the POST. And further more I didn't call you dogs I said Play like dogs because it was going to be a dogfight. You need to slow down and read better.