#4 Daniel Boone (10-2) @ #2 Sullivan South (10-2) 3rd Round

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South has a history of not getting nervous when they get slapped around in the first Q. That comes from playoff experience. Check the history, it is their best trait. This group showed their composure by methodically taking control of the game. I posted that Boone would try and score quick and then cap it by running the ball. Only thing is their running game got shut down.

Great game by both sides. I expect to see Boone as a mainstay in the hunt in the future. Once you get that blood in your mouth the taste never goes away. Congratulations to Daniel Boone on a wonderful season.

For my Rebels...welcome back! You are back Ty Garvin and your lock down D line. For Aaron, Bobeye, and all the seniors...enjoy your moment. What, over 500 yards total offense! Best run you've ever had Duece. Even #15 put his stamp of approval on that one.

Semi-Finals...here we come! :thumb:

Congratulations to South from Maryville. :)

Preciate it Red Rebs... congrats to you as well, i am glad that we don't have to go to the black hole, Good luck in the next round.

Congratulations to Boone on a very successful season. The crowd you brought to death valley was loud, it really made for a great atmosphere tonight. The way coach jenkins has the program rolling, I expect it'll be a dogfight everytime we face off. Once again congrats, you should be proud of this season. :thumb:

Great effort by both teams tonight. I was really impressed by the way Boone came out of the gate,but even more impressed with the way Coach Weston adjusted and took away the deep ball after the first ones.Aaron and Bobby were a tough combo running that rock. I never thought I'd see any team rip a Coach Jenkins D for over 500!

Congrats to the REBELS from the SOUTH!!!! And a big shout out to Comp, VolMan and the crew!! I guess this game proves that Boone wasn't as good and they thought they were; and Bobby Taylor and his boys were.... well... ON POINT, as expected!!! :lol: Sorry... I guess I'm a sore loser. :thumb: So Comp... are WE at home next week or do WE travel. :lol: