Maryville vs. Farragut

B2B2B

wow man why don't you try not acting like a wanna be redneck and speack freaking english the right way...we all know Maryville is a very smart school

Now whoopie dont git all hi and falootin'....Jist caws sum peepull haiv tham big boats ankerred at Concord and eye haiv a plywood john boat tied up at Prayter Flatts.....Butt eye haiv a lot keyboardin' errurs two.....And hits rilly spelt "speek"....eye thank.... :huh:

You're both wrong. It's S-P-E-A-K. I'm glad my 5th grade teacher taught me how to spell.

Is the name of your " Yacht " down at Concord Marina the one named " Captain Obvious " ? lol :lol:

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread just seems to get better and better.

This is dang calm compared to Maryville's quarterfinal game last year. There were frolks from Rhea County on here talking about claws, eagles, mountains and claws grabbing people and carrying them away. Then we had to get into Mamastarz backhair......it wasn't pretty. I'll just leave it at that.

This thread just seems to get better and better.

This is dang calm compared to Maryville's quarterfinal game last year. There were frolks from Rhea County on here talking about claws, eagles, mountains and claws grabbing people and carrying them away. Then we had to get into Mamastarz backhair......it wasn't pretty. I'll just leave it at that.

Gee Solomon thanks for bringing that picture back into my mind. I have been in therapy now for a year to get over the idea of those terrifying claws and mama's backhair. :lol:

On another note.....any word on Skipworth and McCoy's status? Those two are crucial to the center of our D line. Who will be there backups, if they can't go?

Don't know the answer to this, but it will be an issue. I have very little doubt this will be a shootout. It make take 35 or more for either side to win. (Because I have said this, we're probably looking at a 6-3 battle of the kickers.)

Sorry for causing the relapse. I just know that whole game every time I heard a yell I hit the ground screaming thinking it was that eagle and claw coming to take me to the mountain. :lol:

how is/are Maryville's kicker/kickers?

You probably won't find many high school kickers that are better than Zach Sharp. Puts it in the endzone just about every kickoff and is accurate on field goals up to.....I'm not sure how far actually. Little help please?

By the way, are any colleges interested in him? I don't know if he's got the leg for major D-1, but he's good enough to play college ball somewhere.

for 4 years ... Ooltewah has been lucky to have a great kicker in John Long...he has been to many college camps and talked to many schools.... the recruiting process for kickers is different....they have to wait longer to find an opening

anyway ...about this week's game

Farragut's kicker is pretty darn good as well

both offenses will start at 20 yd line after any kickoffs

I sure do love all this Maryville will win it stuff!! :o

Like it or not, these two teams already played and the better team walked off the field with a W. Now, that doesn't mean that Maryville will win tomorrow. It just means that Farragut talked ___ for years, they finally got to play that "one team" who would get destroyed by the big boys and they lost.....at home! If Farragut wins tomorrow night, that means that these teams are 1-1 and we can't say who the better one is BUT until that happens Maryville is the better team. So based on that, the better team wins tomorrow!