Gordonsville at South Pittsburg

powerp

Gordonsville played dirty the whole game. A lot of late hits the entire game. GV came out fired up but after SP's first score reality set in. I'm glad we shut those horns up.

AMEN, those stupid horns is what made are players mad lol....Could have easily scored 60 tonight if we wanted to but Vic did the smart thing and pulled Terrell

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Horns and train whistles need to be banned at Beene Stadium. Its a home game. Jasper's train whistle need to be blown full of urethane foam insulation with any left overs up a Ridley's arse next time the take it to Beene. They started the crap with the horns. O.k. fine, but keep them at home or fish'em out of the river.

yep GV played dirty. punching our players in the crothch under the pile.. late hits, especially on our QB 40 yrds aways from the play. And like PowerP said... the kid from SP that got ejected was funny. The player from GV tried to pick a fight with every player on our team and finally a young non playing sophmore retaliated, and smacked that boy in the face... lol. Anyways, great composure by the Pirates, cya next week silverandblue!

Great game Pirates..after a quick score by Gordonsville out of the "Wild Tiger" formation, we completely shut them down. Total domination again by the better team. Lost some of the respect I had for Gordonsville after several players starting playing really dirty late in the game. I realize emotions run high, but it's up to the coaches to get it under control and they didn't. Anyway, game over, now onto Disney World.