ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anybody know anything about Rockwood?

In my opnion theyre a pretty darn good team, i mean they did lose to Telico Plains but i dont know what facters occured in that game. Also i know they got a pretty good back and must be doing somethin right to knock off a good Oneida team like they did. I just cant see OUR DAWGS givin this game up to them though...........We have so much talent and its yet to be fully exposed

Stop kidding yourselves

You think that the number of hot dogs you grill, or how many milk jugs you fill up are gonna make the difference in a HS football game??

I bet dogtricks was in the band. Did you play the trumpet or the trombone??? You don't have to tell me, I bet it was some instrument that you had to have strong fingers and lips for.

So you guys get your "Spirit Team", and all your Mickey Mouse garbage outta the way before the game.

It all won't matter once they kick off.

Be sure to warm up your lungs during the TOOL meeting at the fence(yelling at HS kids....real classy). Make sure you do plenty of "partner stretches".

I was not partial to either team on this one, but I hope the Tigers pound the bullpuppies.

P.S. I hope the only reason you have to fire your stupid cannon, is to tell your fans and your team to go home because your season is over.

You can go to the Roane Co news and read about several of their games.They like to line up and run over you , but they will pass if they think its nessessary. Got 2 good backs. I know we can get used to the name,because they will be around at the end of the season on a regular basis. They like their football.

You can go to the Roane Co news and read about several of their games.They like to line up and run over you , but they will pass if they think its nessessary. Got 2 good backs. I know we can get used to the name,because they will be around at the end of the season on a regular basis. They like their football.

they kinda sound like us! thanks for the info! GO DOGS!!!!!

they kinda sound like us! thanks for the info! GO DOGS!!!!!

Yeah ,you can pretty much look in the mirror. Might throw it a little more, but its mostly out of nessessity. They would much rather run it.

Stop kidding yourselves

You think that the number of hot dogs you grill, or how many milk jugs you fill up are gonna make the difference in a HS football game??

I bet dogtricks was in the band. Did you play the trumpet or the trombone??? You don't have to tell me, I bet it was some instrument that you had to have strong fingers and lips for.

So you guys get your "Spirit Team", and all your Mickey Mouse garbage outta the way before the game.

It all won't matter once they kick off.

Be sure to warm up your lungs during the TOOL meeting at the fence(yelling at HS kids....real classy). Make sure you do plenty of "partner stretches".

I was not partial to either team on this one, but I hope the Tigers pound the bullpuppies.

P.S. I hope the only reason you have to fire your stupid cannon, is to tell your fans and your team to go home because your season is over.

I agree 150% This will be a beat down...and Rockwood will be the ones doing the beating, and Hampton will be the ones laying down. THeir cockiness will be short lived

would love to see hater1 show up at "the fence"....you never kno, he might learn a lil something bout football.....class....and respect

Sorry, I don't do partner stretches.

I wouldn't want to be a part of the Pom Poms, Milk Jugs, or the weenie grilling......Not to mention the grown men yelling at HS kids part.

WHEEWWWW!! That visual is enough for me......I would hate it for the people to have to see it in person.

Maybe these guys should talk to the Band, and see if they can do some kind of dance at halftime???

That should get those bullpuppies really fired up!!!

WOW, the wisdom of these dog haters is just overwhelming me......just keep sending em up here, marching around mocking this part of the country and so on and we'll keep sending em on that long ride home with their final loss of the season.....and dont say TP wasnt cocky and wasnt doing alot of unnecessary name calling (but only to high school KIDS) cause i know for a fact that they did. But, at the end, i believe it to be THE HAMPTON BULLDOGS still standing.

would love to see hater1 show up at "the fence"....you never kno, he might learn a lil something bout football.....class....and respect

Sorry, I don't do partner stretches.

I wouldn't want to be a part of the Pom Poms, Milk Jugs, or the weenie grilling......Not to mention the grown men yelling at HS kids part.

WHEEWWWW!! That visual is enough for me......I would hate it for the people to have to see it in person.

Maybe these guys should talk to the Band, and see if they can do some kind of dance at halftime???

That should get those bullpuppies really fired up!!!

DON'T YOU WORRY WE WILL ALL BE PLENTY FIRED UP! BETTER TELL THEM BOYS TO BUCKLE THOSE CHINSTRAPS UP TIGHT CAUSE THESE DOGS ARE HUNGRY!

As most of the Hampton fans knows, the team is in exelent hands, the coach knows the game and he also knows his players, thats a big part of coaching , you have to know you;re kids. Anyone that don;t trust the coach or his desisions don;t need to do anything but look up his record in his years of coaching, it might surprise you. I'm saying this for the few, most people know who they have. Now he is apt to make a bad desision at about any time, thats what humans do. The only people who don't make mistakes are the ones who don't do anything. I also think most people at the beginning of the year would have been really happy that Hampton would go 10 and 1 at this point in the season. They can lose at anytime because all these other teams come to win to. Sit back and get behind the TEAM ,That means coaches and players, they have all put in alot of hard work and effort. I'm sort of proud of the whole outfit. I know alot more than the average fan would know ,but some things are better kept to yourself. Desisions are made to better the team. I think thats what we all want. At least ,thats what it should be. Play for the name on the back of the jersy. Seems like someone already said that. We need to be as one and unified. Thats why its called a TEAM.GOOOOOOOOOOOOOBULLDOGSSSSSSSSSS