ROCKWOOD@HAMPTON

BDF36

I am still trying to figure out how and why Hampton was favored in the first place. Any team that beats ONEIDA at ONEIDA should be favored over any weak northeast Tennessee team. Honestly, I expected at least a 3 td win but I'm sure Hampton played their best game of the season, but it wasn't good enough.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all good things come to an end and I'm proud of the bulldogs. Idon't think this was a case of lack of effort. Ithink the boys played their hearts out. Rockwood was a better team than I thought they were and they came to win. We didn't have an awnser for um. Congrats to Rockwood, hopefully you can win next week. To all the Hampton seniors, really proud of you guys, I think you exceeded expectations. For the younger guys, its time to go to work. Next season will be here before you know it , you will be as good as the work you are willing to do. Again ,Congrats to Rockwood. Take it all the way.

Class post :thumb:

well i'm glad games aren't played on message boards cause if they were rockwood didn't stand a chance! but when one team THINKS they got it is when they lose...football isn't played on message boards or on paper. when its all said & done it comes down to 11 guys facing 11 other guys & the team that scores the most wins...not the team that has the most confidence or can run their mouth or the most intimidating team. its all about attitude, toughness, & pride!! (thanks to coach webb for ATP saying lol) Go Tigers!! next week is boyd buchanon so keep a level head don't get cocky!! GO TIGERS!! and congrats on making the 4th round of the playoffs for the first time in history!! 13 games down....2 to go!!

Hello, everyone......it's the next morning. You know the score turned out somewhat like I thought it might. I honestly didn't know which team would be superior, but I did know the Tigers were no joke. My respect for Hampton stems from the years we have battled in the past. I did expect them to be a formitable opponent, but Rockwood is just clicking right now, huh? Pujo said he thought his team would be up to the challenge.....kinda why I went with them to win (prediction was 16-14), but Rockwood earned a ton of my respect last week with the power running game. I was very right about #25! Why he doesn't have well over 1,000 yards is beyond me. Like trying to tackle a small tank! I am NOT SURPRISED the winner was Rockwood, just baffling to me that three backs rushed for over 100 yards. I thought they had two excellent ones (#25 and #21) and everyone else in the backfield was average at best. Congrads to a fine season by both teams....and to the Tigers beat the Bucs and your going to get The Beast! TC is easily in from the West....maybe that is why they moved them! :thumb:

;) Kaz ;)

Rockwood had another good back this season in Dillon Deardorff. I think he was Rockwood's leading rusher when he suffered a knee injury somewhere around week 4. That's part of the reason Inman doesn't have 1,000 yards is they are so balanced. They had nights early on that they'd rush for 250-300 yards as a team and no individual would have 100 yards.

Well Well Well

Guess the bullpuppys were a few milk jugs short of a Win.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Even the Hater just loves being right.

Sounds like the Big Bad Puppies were the ones who got pushed around ALL NIGHT!!!

Also sounded like the Tigers were the team with the dominant FB in this one.

3 different tigers had 100 yds rushing??? Geez!!! I guess that 3 hour ride got them well rested to run all over you!!!

So, did yall did fire the cannon at the end of the game?....so the bullpuppys knew it was time to turn their equipment in.

I am beginning to like this Tiger team, they just keep there mouths shut and play hard nosed football..........they are making the Hater look like a genius!!!

Good win tigers. Im glad you didnt listen to all the rednecks on hear all week saying yall didnt have a chance. Well it looks like old guys sitting in the endzone and a 260 pound line and a stupid cannon didnt do nothing for them. And i think TSSAA should look in who gets home games, cause hampton shouldnt be able to have one. Cause that had to be one of the worst high school football setups i have ever seen. And i guess O hater was right all week .

Good win tigers. Im glad you didnt listen to all the rednecks on hear all week saying yall didnt have a chance. Well it looks like old guys sitting in the endzone and a 260 pound line and a stupid cannon didnt do nothing for them. And i think TSSAA should look in who gets home games, cause hampton shouldnt be able to have one. Cause that had to be one of the worst high school football setups i have ever seen. And i guess O hater was right all week .

Classy post! :roll: rednecks? on hear? don't you mean here? Anyhow, hope ole tiger, hater,shocker, and yourself have a good time on "hear" making fun of Boyd this week. Let me know how that works out for you okay??