FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

I found out today that them big Commander possum skins are going for about a 35 cents apiece :thumb: ,heck after fri night.The Yellow Jackets ought to have bout 20$ or so worth that ought to be enough gas money :roflol: to make it to Cookville and play for another gold ball might have a little left over to eat at mickey d's :roflol: .GO Jackets Skin the Possumtown boys AGAIN. :thumb:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now let me see.

We covered the money thing. Check

Sweaervests. Check

Got the record and points scored going back to 1915 or so. Check

Talked about all the gold in TC. Check

Lets talk a little more about how TC is going to blow FC off the field cause we aint filled up the whole bulletin board in the locker room yet over here in Possumtown. We need some more.

Oh and one more thang. Glad we aint brought up recruitin yet. I am sure we will get around to it soon enough.

Well the way I see it is if the only thing that is gonna motivate your boys is comments from CoachT hanging up in the locker room, then you might as well keep em at the house...

Well trousdale deserves respect they are a good football team.But everybody seems to think they are unbeatable,mayfield proved that idea wrong. At this time of year anybody can be beat all it takes is a few crazy bounces of the ball.And i hope it bounces crazy friday night. GO FCS :roflol:

You are right anyone can be beat at this time of year, but the ball only bounces one way on the CREEKBANK come playoff time!!! :roflol:

Well trousdale deserves respect they are a good football team.But everybody seems to think they are unbeatable,mayfield proved that idea wrong. At this time of year anybody can be beat all it takes is a few crazy bounces of the ball.And i hope it bounces crazy friday night. GO FCS :roflol:

we know anyone can win on any given night. but we don't load all our eggs in the old "we hope things go our way basket". we don't believe the outcome is a matter of chance, but one of choice! :roflol:

we know anyone can win on any given night. but we don't load all our eggs in the old "we hope things go our way basket". we don't believe the outcome is a matter of chance, but one of choice! :roflol:

alabama man/FC....nice combo.............on any given night I could whip Mike Tyson and at the same time slap half of the WWF around all at once....but just like this game....IT ain't going to happen.

By the way ...that crack at TC playing Mayfield.....that team has won championships in the past and has a great history....who has FC stepped up and played to promote their program???? At least TC has the guts to play whoever will play them.

T minus 4 days til kickoff to the game of the year in 2A. I believe we can all agree on one thing, The winner of this match up will be playing for the GOLD BALL and have a good chance of winning it. The Creekbank will be running strong. Will the Commanders find a way to dam it up? We will all have to wait and see. History leans heavily in the favor of the Jackets but FCS will bring everything they have. Should be a 12 round heavyweight match-up.

My money is on the defending Champs in this one tho. They will be the top dog til someone knocks them off. I personally don't see that happening this year tho. This TC team is tough, and according to Roy Dillard they are big and strong and lift weights!!!! :evil:

I love all the smack talk.....its what make this world go around. Yall are the best team in 2A today no doubt about it and we will be there Friday night ready to play all your MVP's. We will leave it on the field and give it our best and we are coming to win.

Hey Possumtowner, reckon what BS excuse these guys will have if FCS does UPSET them?