FCS @ TROUSDALE.....Part Deux

slimshady

i lack that bone also.

game recognizes game.

Ditto. I's got's much respect for the snoball. Talk crazy smack and realize that it's all just smack - even if we both mean it just a little (really probably a lot)

And I hope snoball leaves the game crying tomorrow night. No offense.

it'll be the first time i ever left that field crying!!! :lol:

hit me up at snoball5278@yahoo.com and i'll let you know where 7 and i will be before the game. i'd love for you to see our big gold rings. :lol:

I'll show you my college baseball national runner-up one as well. It shall be a fine night of jewery revelry. :thumb:

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya'll doin' all right? 5, seay, . That boy can play some football. He can play left, he can play right, don't make no difference. He can block, tackle, score the touch down, snap the ball, and kick the extra point. heck, the boy will fill up the Gatorade cooler, walk the dog, and paint your back porch. I'm telling ya, the boy can plain outplay football! go jackets!!!!

And all dis means what? Hurry up er youll be late to class.

Dis here game aint about money or whut uniform ye ware. Its about high school football and dem fellars fer both teams dats worked hard to git here. Lets keep dat in mind. Dare ar 8 teams left in 2A and dese 2 teams are fer sure 2 of da best and both teams are full of good athletes and more than dat, good fellars!

I know you can't spell...but I thought surely your could read...I addressed two negative issues from each program, that get swept under the rug, and I ended the post with "it's obvious that tonight is going to be a killer game regardless....good luck to both squads"

Meaning: This is the game of the week. 1A-6A.

I just love the win at all costs mentality from these successful* programs. Man up! Admit there are underhanded things that take place and win your championships*! There is nothing that anyone can do about it oboviously, or it would have already been done. Just in case you were wondering.

Wonder how long it'll take to reply and totally ignore being called out, better hurry up or you'll miss your morning tennis lesson.

Seven, I'm gonna need scores from this one text to my Wife. Her number is same as mine except it ends with a 1 instead of a 2. We will keep you posted on our game as well.

I intend to post scores from all 4 2A games at our twitter address throughout the night. That address is:

http://www.twitter.com/cascadefootball

Ummmmmmmm Cascade......you coach baseball there at school?

Nope, that would be Bassham (sp?). Why do you ask?

I thought 7 was the TC baseball coach (not sure) and when you posted that message seemed you knew him quite well so I thought coaches usually stayed together....Was just a hunch....

I thought 7 was the TC baseball coach (not sure) and when you posted that message seemed you knew him quite well so I thought coaches usually stayed together....Was just a hunch....

Well ain't that just an open handed slap to the face! :wacko: What did I do to you BigDaddy to deserve that cussing? No, no, no.....not Cothron, but he's a close friend of mine. :thumb:

Alright C11. I was wondering how I was supposed to contact you, since you don't do the txting thing. Good luck to the Champs tonight, I'll be in touch.

Grunt, I don't think you recognized me this morning when you were pulling out of your driveway.

This game is going to be an instant classic. Like I've said the better defensive team will prevail. Can we stop Maason and the big play? Can you prevent those long, punishing drives? No matter what's been said on these boards, I doubt they'll have any influence on the outcome of the game. It's been fun chatting with some of you all this week! I think there's a mutal respect between these two programs, and whoever comes out on top will be rooted on the rest of the way by the other. Get there early and come by the baseball field to chat with some of us (that is if you punks and pansies aren't there first! :roflolk: ). Hope it's an injury free game for all. Be careful on your way over and back. And the best of luck to you.....you're going to need it!!! :thumb::thumb:

Dis here game aint about money or whut uniform ye ware. Its about high school football and dem fellars fer both teams dats worked hard to git here. Lets keep dat in mind. Dare ar 8 teams left in 2A and dese 2 teams are fer sure 2 of da best and both teams are full of good athletes and more than dat, good fellars!

I know you can't spell...but I thought surely your could read...I addressed two negative issues from each program, that get swept under the rug, and I ended the post with "it's obvious that tonight is going to be a killer game regardless....good luck to both squads"

I just love the win at all costs mentality from these successful* programs. Man up! Admit there are underhanded things that take place and win your championships*! There is nothing that anyone can do about it oboviously, or it would have already been done. Just in case you were wondering.

Wonder how long it'll take to reply and totally ignore being called out, better hurry up or you'll miss your morning tennis lesson.

Are you serious? I know, you have no allegence to any high school. We all know that's an out for telling what school you support. Obviously you are ashamed of your school. Don't blame these two programs for your own school's shortcomings. We would welcome you to the Creekbank tonight to see two excellent football teams.

Well ain't that just an open handed slap to the face! :wacko: What did I do to you BigDaddy to deserve that cussing? No, no, no.....not Cothron, but he's a close friend of mine. :thumb:

Alright C11. I was wondering how I was supposed to contact you, since you don't do the txting thing. Good luck to the Champs tonight, I'll be in touch.

This game is going to be an instant classic. Like I've said the better defensive team will prevail. Can we stop Maason and the big play? Can you prevent those long, punishing drives? No matter what's been said on these boards, I doubt they'll have any influence on the outcome of the game. It's been fun chatting with some of you all this week! I think there's a mutal respect between these two programs, and whoever comes out on top will be rooted on the rest of the way by the other. Get there early and come by the baseball field to chat with some of us (that is if you punks and pansies aren't there first! :roflolk: ). Hope it's an injury free game for all. Be careful on your way over and back. And the best of luck to you.....you're going to need it!!! :thumb::thumb:

7 I hope you get a chance to meet BigDaddy tonight. I think you'll agree that the pansy label just doesn't apply. Maybe Possum will come by and introduce himself too. If he does take a picture for us.

Can our defense slow down your offense, and can our offense stay on the field and put some points? There's your ballgame.

Bet there's not a lot of studying going on today in school...

Boy if FCS pulls off the miracle there's gonna be some sad folks from Hampton to South Pitt and every other 1a,2a school in the state. Never heard so much, "We love you Trousdale County" in my life. That's fine, we still playing to win!

...not only are you unoriginal...Justin Case...my momma could've picked a more original name than a tv commercial player, but you post in poor taste....smack is one thing, but you are completely whacked, for lack of a better word....

I Just drove by the Ol'Creekbank on my way to lunch. I pulled over and just listened for a minute and got to thinking a little bit of how tonight two great teams and rivals are going to square off once again.

I thought how in just a few short hours of the great gathering of fans and players and how the silence would be shattered with the cheers from both squads. I also got to thinking about that old piece of ground that run along beside of Little Goose Creek and what she means to this little community.

A great deal indeed. I thought about how that little piece of ground symbolizes good things such as hard work ethics,dedication,integerity and loyalty.I know there are many like her in this God given Great Country of ours, and each is to be proud of by their teams and communitys,But this one belongs to the Trousdale Co.Yellow Jackets.Tonight the Jackets will defend her with all thier strength and ability.Like the Jackets of years gone past.FC if you win tonight we will shake your hand and wish you well the rest of the way,but when you hear the chant of CREEKBANK,CREEKBANK,CREEKBANK!!! you will know that you are not just facing just the Jackets of 2009 but everyone of the JACKETS that has laid it all on the line for that hallowed piece of ground called the CREEKBANK!!! Its our house there isn't any more like it and it BELONGS TO THE TROUSDALE COUNTY YELLOW JACKETS!! :roflolk::thumb: