Union City High School Football Field Voted #1 in America

uctfan

An indoor practice facility... The band has their own semi... All the UC fans I saw had fancy little cushioned bleacher chairs... The field is remarkable... UC is either rollin' in $, or in serious debt.

I wish you could see a picture of the field that we played on back in the 80's at Jo Byrns.It was bad,real bad. These boys playing now don't know how good they have it with a brand new field house,weight room,descent field,and pretty nice stands.

As for UC I'm glad they have something that nice. I'm sure they got a lot of that nice stuff when the school was a lot more populated,plus it's obvious the people love their football,and try to give the kids a first class facility. I sure don't see anything wrong with that.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

An indoor practice facility... The band has their own semi... All the UC fans I saw had fancy little cushioned bleacher chairs... The field is remarkable... UC is either rollin' in $, or in serious debt.

I wish you could see a picture of the field that we played on back in the 80's at Jo Byrns.It was bad,real bad. These boys playing now don't know how good they have it with a brand new field house,weight room,descent field,and pretty nice stands.

As for UC I'm glad they have something that nice. I'm sure they got a lot of that nice stuff when the school was a lot more populated,plus it's obvious the people love their football,and try to give the kids a first class facility. I sure don't see anything wrong with that.

There's nothing wrong with it at all. A laptop for every student and teacher in the school might be cheaper though.

There's nothing wrong with it at all. A laptop for every student and teacher in the school might be cheaper though.

They have that as well.....in the library there are laptops for students to check out and take home with them just like library books. I'm being serious. Union City is extremely blessed when it comes to facilites and technology.

Let me ask you Union people a question. Do you have someone that works on this field? Grider has a nice field, but this is a really nice field. You think Im joking cause Im not.

"Union people"??? Might want to ask this question on another forum for your answer. You think Im joking cause Im not.

They have that as well.....in the library there are laptops for students to check out and take home with them just like library books. I'm being serious. Union City is extremely blessed when it comes to facilites and technology.

That's nice. I really like the idea of kids being able to check them out at the library,as opposed to just giving everybody a laptop.It's pretty clear to me that UC is a well managed school that has all the bases covered. :bored:

Congrats to Chris Crockett for all the fine work he has done in Union City... You need to check out the baseball field too... The transformation that he has done with it is also amazing....

I didn't know Crockett did all the work...he must work 25 hours a day!

Great job to everyone involved which is ALL of the Turf Management team...