York at Smith Co.

oldchsman

hey termite,

you think the muffster will change is tune this week? :roll:

hey nursey,

seven drives a cadillac. :oops:

:roll:

Muffster?? Are you kidding? I haven't seen the usual "Go ______anybody but SC" since PC. All my little playmates have took their ball and went home. :D

7 drives a caddy?? No way. I don't know him, but I know his dad and uncles, and somehow, that goes against the grain.

I would say good luck tamar night, but if ya'll play to your potential, I don't think ya'll need it. I will say FC will make iit more interesting than the last time ya'll met.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can't wait til gametime .. I'm gonna stay here and hang out with Nursie and check out the Termie 1 !! LOL .. it's very tempting to go to TC-FCS game, the Gville game is just too far for me to drive alone, the whole crew other than myself have unchangable plans for Sat so I'm cut adrift. the III has that doll to haul around and I'm out on taking that anywhere. BUT I will have to spend some time on the York side socializing with friends from the mountain .. how brave are you Termie?? :roll:

I'm sure with all the cheer leading you do for owcoa......

I guess you mean Alcoa. The only thing is the winner of this game is headed for Milan, & Smith or York don't have much of a chance againts them.

Your traveling door to door cellar business must take you to a lot of places if you have seen all these teams play and can give so much valuable information about them.

You might better hope York, SC or Camden gets Milan. Milan might , just might, be the one team owcoa don't want to see looking across at em.........

Muffster?? Are you kidding? I have seen the usual "Go ______anybody but SC" since PC. All my little playmates have took their ball and went home.

7 drives a caddy?? No way. I don't know him, but I know his dad and uncles, and somehow, that goes against the grain.

I would say good luck tamar night, but if ya'll play to your potential, I don't think ya'll need it. I will say FC will make iit more interesting than the last time ya'll met.

oh yeah 7 comes from good people and, well... i'll just leave it at that. :roll:

should be a great game on the creekbank. i get nervous this time of year, but those kids know what's up and i believe in them! :roll:

here's my prediction for this game...

14-24 SC

york thinks they are they good because they beat goodpasture...

as rocky told clubber lang in Rocky III, "you aint so bad, You Aint So BAD!!!!" :oops:

can't wait til gametime .. I'm gonna stay here and hang out with Nursie and check out the Termie 1 !! LOL .. it's very tempting to go to TC-FCS game, the Gville game is just too far for me to drive alone, the whole crew other than myself have unchangable plans for Sat so I'm cut adrift. the III has that doll to haul around and I'm out on taking that anywhere. BUT I will have to spend some time on the York side socializing with friends from the mountain .. how brave are you Termie?? :roll:

Gosh, I don't know that Termite has been "cheched out" in years. :roll: Hanging out with "friends from the mountain"?? I fine with them fellers, until I hear a banjo playing. :oops: They ain't but 1 thing I'm skeered of .......Mama. BB you got to holler, and holler a bunch. And just in case nobody tells ya, BB...thanks for coming. Not too may Big Blue would make the trip over. Hey, can we call you Goldbellz for this 1 night??

Gosh, I don't know that Termite has been "cheched out" in years. :roll: Hanging out with "friends from the mountain"?? I fine with them fellers, until I hear a banjo playing. :oops: They ain't but 1 thing I'm skeered of .......Mama. BB you got to holler, and holler a bunch. And just in case nobody tells ya, BB...thanks for coming. Not too may Big Blue would make the trip over. Hey, can we call you Goldbellz for this 1 night??

.... ummmm no but thanks anyhow .. lol

Well bluebellz... I will meet ya at the game... I "borrowed" a cow bell and will meet you at the " usual spot".. Its now less than 12 hours till the truth shall be seen!!!! I think when ya visit your friends from the " other side" I will just hang with Termie... Purple has never been one of my colors!!! Termie look for us tonight and if me and blubellz think we know you... we will say " Howdy!! Bluebellz cant believe ya wouldnt change your name for 1 night!!!!lol though even I admit hard to picture you as Goldbellz!!! I thnk you just for coming and rooting for the OWLS!!!! GOOOOOOOOOO OWLS!!!

You don't hear fans from York talking about the new stadium that will be built next year at York. Reason: seating will still only be on one side as it is now AND

the capacity will only be 1/2 what it is now. OUCH !! I would be upset too !!

Dickie Browns big head he has created wont even be able to fit in there they better expand!!!!!!!!

Would like to see both teams play the way they have these last 2 weeks. Not taking anything away from the Dragons b/c I'm sure they had a lot to do with the way the Owls played 3 weeks ago, but the Owls seem to be hitting on all cylinders as of late. Hope to see a real hard hitting contest with the best team coming out on top.

Rocking Chair you seem to ad a bit of common sense to this forums. My Question to you is that I don't recall all those words of wisdom 34/35 years ago.

Just a young thought I knew it all I guess....... but didn't know nothing.

Wouldn't say I'm much better off today. :thumb: I'm just a big fan of the game and really enjoy watching these young kids grow into men through one of the best games in the world. And I am real envious of you guys that coach. Hope to see you tonight. Leaving here around 4 should be there before the game in time for a visit.