Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

Ok I'll start this one off!

I'll be honest, this one worries me a little bit. Milan's starters (correct me if I'm wrong) have not played a full 4 quarters of football since WEEK 1! I'm thinking we might need them this week....and I hope we can stand up to the test.

I believe we can....so I say....

Dawgs by 10!!!

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan is on a mission. This is a train that I think cannot be stopped right now, they are playing as well as they ever have, and I think this week will be no different. I know I'll get some hack for this but I think Milan rolls another. 44-14. Welcome home Coach Ward :excl: the cats will be begging for mercy by halftime. Go DAWGS!

Camden has suffered some serious injuries these two weeks. QB Michael Gaskin suffered an ankle injury in the 3rd quarter and didn't return against Martin last night. Will be interesting to see whether he can recover from this injury for the game next Friday. It will be pivotal in the outcome of this game.

Bad news Matt...Gaskin is out and will be having surgery the first of the week. Gonna be a tough row to hoe for the Lions this week without him. Some folks are going to have to really step up 'cause #12's shoes are awfully big ones to fill. Easley did a great job Friday night and I know the coaches will have him prepared. This is the kind of adversity that'll let this team know what they are really made of....Go LIONS!

Ok I'll start this one off!

I'll be honest, this one worries me a little bit. Milan's starters (correct me if I'm wrong) have not played a full 4 quarters of football since WEEK 1! I'm thinking we might need them this week....and I hope we can stand up to the test.

I believe we can....so I say....

Dawgs by 10!!!

You're close - Week 3 was the last time the starters played a full game. Since that game they (Starters) have only given up 7 points. Defense is playing lights out. I think they said at half last night Oakhaven had a -32 yards. I knew they kept going backwards for a few plays :thumb::| SHUTDOWN DEFENSE!!!

Camden will no doubt be affected by the loss of Gaskin. By all accounts he was a do everything type of player, I hope his surgery goes well and he gets healthy quickly. Sounds like a good kid from what I have heard. This loss might be a tall order for the Lions to overcome!! I know they will bring their A game but I think the Dawgs will take this one at home.

Milan 35 Camden 6

GO CAMDEN! :thumb: hopefully you guys will not be a whiny as Milan............ :|

Could it be you don't want to see us again. Well, we both have 2 more games before we have to worry about that. I hope you guys are in Cookeville this year. As for the Camden game, I am sorry to hear about your QB. That is definitely the toughest position to fill, especially at this point. I would have said Milan by 2 TD's, but due to the injury I will say Milan by 24.

huf dont underestimate camden they are good without the starting qb i listened to the game last nite they could have rolled over easily when martin took the lead but they didnt my prediction milan by 10

I am not underestimating. I listened to the game too. I just don't think anybody can hang with this Milan team right now. That statement ought to get some Alcoa fans going.

Milan was a little banged up to start the year and that is putting it mildly. A mind blowing stat for you. Since week 3 Milan's offense has put up 409 points and the starting defense has allowed 14 points. I know Camden will come in ready but I am afraid they will not quite be prepared for what they are going to run into at Johnnie Hale Stadium! Morris will let up late but Milan rolls 49-14....... :|