Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BCsportsfan.............You are right, I'm guilty as charged, but come on everyone, talking smack

is half the fun. I don't mean anything by it, although most of what I say I think is true.

Just think if I was an Alcoa fan with all those Gold Balls, I could really get it going. It has

nothing to do with class, just having a little fun. Now back to the playoffs, Milan is on

a mission to get another crack at Alcoa, someone posted something about a trap game.

Are you joking? Morris said this is the most focused team he has ever coached.

The two cup cake teams Milan played in the 1st and 2nd rds, and both of those games

were over after the 1st qtr, will not effect the way they play in the future. Alcoa has been

beating teams like a drum for years, it doesn't hurt them.

u too fifty we both have work to do the next two weeks if we want to talk about alcoa and milan playing again and that should be what we are all worried about good luck to alcoa the next two weeks

Yes, lots of work ahead of us. Thanks for the good luck wish, same to you. Getting to that final game will be a challenge to all teams involved.

Fiftyishfootballmom.......Are you kin to Betsy Ross, everytime I read your post I swear I can

hear the FIFE & DRUM CORP playing in the background.

Nah, just a mom trying to support all our teenage boys and they live, play and grow :popcorneater: They will never be able to replace these precious years in high school so I hope they enjoy it to the fullest.

Sometimes somebody needs to remind us what these games are all about :thumb:

As a District 11-AA supporter I feel bad for Michael Gaskin. He was the best player in the district IMHO and he will be impossible for the Lions to replace in this one. I know Ward & Co. will have Easley ready to do a great job and I also look for Whitfield & the Whites to see a lot of carries in this one. Camden's defensive line is very tough. #75 & #74 are 2 outstanding defensive linemen. Milan is going to have to block them.

In the end I look for Milan to win a 28-7 contest but I wish Camden the very best and know that they'll represent the district very well in this one :thumb:

BCsportsfan.............You are right, I'm guilty as charged, but come on everyone, talking smack

is half the fun. I don't mean anything by it, although most of what I say I think is true.

Just think if I was an Alcoa fan with all those Gold Balls, I could really get it going. It has

nothing to do with class, just having a little fun. Now back to the playoffs, Milan is on

a mission to get another crack at Alcoa, someone posted something about a trap game.

Are you joking? Morris said this is the most focused team he has ever coached.

The two cup cake teams Milan played in the 1st and 2nd rds, and both of those games

were over after the 1st qtr, will not effect the way they play in the future. Alcoa has been

beating teams like a drum for years, it doesn't hurt them.

I can respect that! :thumb: Good luck Bulldogs.

Problem with Alcoa is that they are good. Most everywhere. They are exceptional at the LOS on both sides of the ball. The problem comes in that they know they are good and that gets them playing undisciplined ball from time to time and getting stupid penalties. Looks like there are a few key positions that they are simply average at with the most glaring being CB (small and slow). With all that depth, it is quiet mind boggling to see them play so many players both ways. The qb is on the field almost all the time and that could end up costing you big time. I may be wrong but there are some weaknesses there. Question is can anyone exploit them.

Sorry to put this in this thread, but I'm not big on trolls coming into threads to talk smack about a beat down that is very far in the future. True or not, not real classy. Truth is, Milan can play with Alcoa because this is a special team especially if Coleman is healthy. Of coarse, they have their weaknesses. But next up is Camden.

I agree, But when it come to Milan and their Trolls swingjuice and dawg44. It's time to lower the standards and fight fire with fire. They are classless and have trolled thru other post. So,.........TURN ABOUT IS FAIR PLAY. GET REALLY FOR THE F5 :?:

welcome down here nancy. oh i'm sorry your use to that :thumb::thumb:

[

Keep Thedawg44 where he belongs then!! He started this mess....

wake up and smell the gin that put you to sleep last night ol gal. you just TROLLED :thumb: over here and did just what you been preaching against. talked smack(feels good don't it?). that's like the pot calling the kettle black. i guess 2 wrongs do make a right . raise your glasses gents, we got a new member in the C.T.T.A.(coach-t troll assoc.) memberslist: myself, swingjuice, bcsportsfan and all others from TROLLCOA. fiftyishfootballmom :D being the latest.: :thumb:;)

oh yeah, in keeping with the spirit of the greatest game in the world, i reitterate that milan wins 28-7 :?:

Hey bcsportsfan..... don't let the dawg44 get you riled up. We have some over zealous Milan fans just like I'm sure you guys do.

Seriously, Milan has alot of respect for what you guys have accomplished. And I don't do alot of posting on here so what I'm about to say probably doesn't carry much weight with you, but this milan team is on another level than last year's team.

I know you follow Alcoa football real close and I respect your opinion on them, but if these two teams meet again, it should be a better game than last year. Can't wait!!! :thumb: