Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

blah,blah,blah! close your school zones and kick out the players who don't live in alcoa and you'll be just another good football team. head back across the river lucy nobody cares. :D

I LOVE IT! Making the excuses already! Oh............you'll care when you dawgs get beat down! :lol:

'Ol dawg44 won't be heard from on CoachT after Dec 4th! :D

no excuses, just facts. that's why you won't address it shirley. :D i'm done with you girly girl. NO SOUP FOR YOU!! :D

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Milan better have a special team this year if they are to stay on the field with this years special Alcoa team. Alcoa has been a buzz saw through the old 2A classification winning 5 straight championship but always with one loss to National and state power house Maryville. BUT not this year. That special 1 out of 10 year team is THIS YEAR at Aloca. Alcoa domainated the LOS and ran for 500+ yards not attempting 1 pass. Maryville stacked the box in an attempt to slow the run but could not as Ja Ron Toney had 244 yard rushing. This to a Maryville team now ranked #1 in 6A.

I know that Alcoa dominated the time of possession last year against Milan. And I know with Alcoa's run game and offensive line it will be much the same as last year if not worse. I know and Rankin knows he has the horses to pound the rock and control the clock. With 93 player on the Alcoa roster, Milan better be ready to play physical for 4 quarters, cause this team is deep at all positions!

IMO, Milan get OWNED this year! :D

Problem with Alcoa is that they are good. Most everywhere. They are exceptional at the LOS on both sides of the ball. The problem comes in that they know they are good and that gets them playing undisciplined ball from time to time and getting stupid penalties. Looks like there are a few key positions that they are simply average at with the most glaring being CB (small and slow). With all that depth, it is quiet mind boggling to see them play so many players both ways. The qb is on the field almost all the time and that could end up costing you big time. I may be wrong but there are some weaknesses there. Question is can anyone exploit them.

Sorry to put this in this thread, but I'm not big on trolls coming into threads to talk smack about a beat down that is very far in the future. True or not, not real classy. Truth is, Milan can play with Alcoa because this is a special team especially if Coleman is healthy. Of coarse, they have their weaknesses. But next up is Camden.

Problem with Alcoa is that they are good. Most everywhere. They are exceptional at the LOS on both sides of the ball. The problem comes in that they know they are good and that gets them playing undisciplined ball from time to time and getting stupid penalties. Looks like there are a few key positions that they are simply average at with the most glaring being CB (small and slow). With all that depth, it is quiet mind boggling to see them play so many players both ways. The qb is on the field almost all the time and that could end up costing you big time. I may be wrong but there are some weaknesses there. Question is can anyone exploit them.

Sorry to put this in this thread, but I'm not big on trolls coming into threads to talk smack about a beat down that is very far in the future. True or not, not real classy. Truth is, Milan can play with Alcoa because this is a special team especially if Coleman is healthy. Of coarse, they have their weaknesses. But next up is Camden.

I agree, But when it come to Milan and their Trolls swingjuice and dawg44. It's time to lower the standards and fight fire with fire. They are classless and have trolled thru other post. So,.........TURN ABOUT IS FAIR PLAY. GET REALLY FOR THE F5 :popcorneater:

I'm not an Alcoa fan, nor am I a Milan fan so what I say has no bias. Alcoa is definately the measuring stick in AA football and they have a rich tradition, but if you don't have a zoning restriction in your school system, then you are a Division I or Division II type of school. ANYONE can come there for school. If I had the option to play for a team that was about 20 miles away that competed for the State Title and of course I was a quality player versus playing for a 7-3 team that was ousted from the playoffs in the first round every year then I quess I would have to ask mom or dad for some extra gas money till the season was over. Does Alcoa Recruit? Milan doesn't. Camden Doesn't. But all that stuff doesn't matter. It all comes down to the simple fact that neither Milan nor Alcoa are in the State championship game...yet. So why not wait till that game is a SCHEDULED EVENT and let them play their next two games or go ahead and start a thread for that game. No sense in cluttering up a Camden @ Milan page with the F5/Bulldog matchup trash talk. Unless you have something to be said about THIS game then please, leave your "We are better than You" messages to the classless sites unless you are just CLASSLESS and then you just can't help it! :popcorneater:

I'm not an Alcoa fan, nor am I a Milan fan so what I say has no bias. Alcoa is definately the measuring stick in AA football and they have a rich tradition, but if you don't have a zoning restriction in your school system, then you are a Division I or Division II type of school. ANYONE can come there for school. If I had the option to play for a team that was about 20 miles away that competed for the State Title and of course I was a quality player versus playing for a 7-3 team that was ousted from the playoffs in the first round every year then I quess I would have to ask mom or dad for some extra gas money till the season was over. Does Alcoa Recruit? Milan doesn't. Camden Doesn't. But all that stuff doesn't matter. It all comes down to the simple fact that neither Milan nor Alcoa are in the State championship game...yet. So why not wait till that game is a SCHEDULED EVENT and let them play their next two games or go ahead and start a thread for that game. No sense in cluttering up a Camden @ Milan page with the F5/Bulldog matchup trash talk. Unless you have something to be said about THIS game then please, leave your "We are better than You" messages to the classless sites unless you are just CLASSLESS and then you just can't help it! :popcorneater:

Keep Thedawg44 where he belongs then!! He started this mess....

I agree, But when it come to Milan and their Trolls swingjuice and dawg44. It's time to lower the standards and fight fire with fire. They are classless and have trolled thru other post. So,.........TURN ABOUT IS FAIR PLAY. GET REALLY FOR THE F5 :popcorneater:

bc we dont claim them

It would be different if they said something intelligent and pertinent to the game but they are always saying the most ignorant things. I have the upmost respect for the Milan fans and players and most of them are a class act, but on occasion you get those that are idiots. I'm not saying any names though. If you think I am talking about you, I probably am and maybe you aren't as stupid as we ALL think you are!

It would be different if they said something intelligent and pertinent to the game but they are always saying the most ignorant things. I have the upmost respect for the Milan fans and players and most of them are a class act, but on occasion you get those that are idiots. I'm not saying any names though. If you think I am talking about you, I probably am and maybe you aren't as stupid as we ALL think you are!

ll thats to funny matt love it they know who they are they get it from both sides

Apparently, you are just a mere Alcoa "troll".......

And I know you're better than that BC....er....well I'd like to think so anyway!

(this is me giving you credit! :thumb:)

Anywho....this is "momma" turning you around...and giving you a swift pat on the behind and telling you to be on your way over the river, through the riches of middle Tennessee, climb over the mountains and go crawl into your nice comfy bed in ALCOA.

We play on THIS side of the river Friday night!

Glad to know you don't claim them!! They are a thorn in the backside, lol. On another day perhaps we will be talking sincerely about Alcoa vs. Milan. I hope so because they are two great programs and both worthy of respect. From this Alcoa fan.........best of luck in your upcoming game and hope the kids have a great time. Now.....I will exit this thread and hope to talk with you again soon.