Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

Losing the QB,punter,db will hurt Camden bad. Before he went down, I would've called this one a toss up. But, without him, Milan will probably take this one. I'm gonna say that Camden still gives Milan more of a game than what a lot of people are thinking. But, without the QB, I just cant see Camden winning this one. But, Milan will have more of a game than the bad Stewart Co. team, and the Memphis Jr. High team that they have played so far.

Milan wins by at least 2 TD's. Sorry Lions.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

GO CAMDEN! :| hopefully you guys will not be a whiny as Milan............ :thumb:

You know and Rankin knows.......Milan matches up with the F5 better than most......lets hope it happens. :| The biggest difference between the two is this is one of those special Milan teams that comes around every 10 years but Alcoa has it each year. I wonder how that happens? :lol:

For this game.....expect Camden to bring it and then some because that's what Ward demands. However, it's tough for a team to come into Johnnie Hale and win. Christian Coleman is back this week and that just frees the Avery and Will Hood up even more.

Kinda like alot of the Milan fans that trashed the Camden/Westview threads with their garbage this past week. Sucks don't it?

didn't crash your thread and don't want no one crashing this one especially the alcoa nuttybutty's so hopefully we can keep this thread on this side of the river. again milan wins 28-7.

don't go away mad little dude, just go away. :|

Kinda like alot of the Milan fans that trashed the Camden/Westview threads with their garbage this past week. Sucks don't it?

Not really.....them showing up only means they are interested in what is going on like a few of the Milan fans on your thread last week. I have a lot of respect for Camden and Ward in paticular but next Friday night will be a long night. Milan is peaking at the right time and the D is playing as well as they have all year and they are getting a boost with the return of Coleman this week.

You are right Camden has a big hill to climb this week, they have the heart but not enough horses. Hats off to Coach Ward and his staff, they did well with what they had. Quite a change from Creekwood game, they used the clock very well, defense signals came in quickly, they even tried a screen pass which was well set up(need to try again), they completed some shorter passes. It seems to me that defense will be the key to the outcome of this weeks game against Milan. I believe that Camden can score on anybody( short passes, their speed,etc.) but if we cannot stop the Milan running game they will control the game and the clock. I believe Hassell their senior cornerback will be able to play Friday, then Camden should play a straight up man on man defense in the secondary and load up the line of scrimmage to stop the run and apply pressure to Milan's QB,. I don't believe soft coverage will work, if we sit back their QB will pick us

apart just like Westview did. I thought #15 played a great game at cornerback, put him on one receiver and Hassell on the other and force Milan to change their game plan. Most of all Camden needs to come out ready to play emotionally, not flat like they usually do in big game, and be able to sustain for 4 quarters.

You are right Camden has a big hill to climb this week, they have the heart but not enough horses. Hats off to Coach Ward and his staff, they did well with what they had. Quite a change from Creekwood game, they used the clock very well, defense signals came in quickly, they even tried a screen pass which was well set up(need to try again), they completed some shorter passes. It seems to me that defense will be the key to the outcome of this weeks game against Milan. I believe that Camden can score on anybody( short passes, their speed,etc.) but if we cannot stop the Milan running game they will control the game and the clock. I believe Hassell their senior cornerback will be able to play Friday, then Camden should play a straight up man on man defense in the secondary and load up the line of scrimmage to stop the run and apply pressure to Milan's QB,. I don't believe soft coverage will work, if we sit back their QB will pick us

apart just like Westview did. I thought #15 played a great game at cornerback, put him on one receiver and Hassell on the other and force Milan to change their game plan. Most of all Camden needs to come out ready to play emotionally, not flat like they usually do in big game, and be able to sustain for 4 quarters.

I do not know if that would be the best way to attack defensively. Stewart County played man to man defense with 8 or 9 in the box, depending on formation, 6 passing TD's in the first half. Oakhaven did the same 4 TD's in the first half and everybody knows that Oakhaven has the athletes to play man.

I agree with BullDawgGirl.... Milan having not played a full four quarters in a while is definetly not a good thing. I think back to an '03 team that was in the same boat and it came back to bite them in the semi's against Huntingdon. However, I think this team is mentally sound and has all the tools.

Milan-42 :thumb:

Camden-21

Losing the QB,punter,db will hurt Camden bad. Before he went down, I would've called this one a toss up. But, without him, Milan will probably take this one. I'm gonna say that Camden still gives Milan more of a game than what a lot of people are thinking. But, without the QB, I just cant see Camden winning this one. But, Milan will have more of a game than the bad Stewart Co. team, and the Memphis Jr. High team that they have played so far.

Milan wins by at least 2 TD's. Sorry Lions.

would've been a toss up? That's funny. Milan would be a 14 point favorite even with Camden being healthy.

Camden fans.........................................................................................

Put down the "CULT kOOL AID", Camden has a better chance of getting the next

SUMMER OLMPICS than beating Milan. We all hate your QB broke his ankle, but please after

the beating Friday, don't get on here and tell everyone it would have been a diff. ballgame

if you had your QB. I'm sure Camden will come in here and play hard, but getting beat

at Johnnie Hale is like DEATH & TAXES..............unavoidable!!!!!!