Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

I am not a Camden fan. Dont live in Camden. Losing thier do everything QB will hurt thier chances of beating Milan considerably. Camden has been playing very good this year. They will still be a lot better opponent than the first two teams that Milan has played in the playoffs. I just wish that Camden could have come into this game healthy. It would have been a lot better game. Still, Milan is rolling, and now they have Christian Coleman back.

And yes, before the QB/Punter/DB of Camden went down, I think they had a legitimate chance of winning this game. Milan would have still been the favorite, but Camden had more of a chance of winning. If the new QB and punter results in turnovers, then this game could turn bad for Camden fast. Because Milan is playing very well right now. They are clicking on all cylinders, but Milan fans shouldnt look at the first two games as meaning that Milan has blowouts coming in every playoff game.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not a Camden fan. Dont live in Camden. Losing thier do everything QB will hurt thier chances of beating Milan considerably. Camden has been playing very good this year. They will still be a lot better opponent than the first two teams that Milan has played in the playoffs. I just wish that Camden could have come into this game healthy. It would have been a lot better game. Still, Milan is rolling, and now they have Christian Coleman back.

And yes, before the QB/Punter/DB of Camden went down, I think they had a legitimate chance of winning this game. Milan would have still been the favorite, but Camden had more of a chance of winning. If the new QB and punter results in turnovers, then this game could turn bad for Camden fast. Because Milan is playing very well right now. They are clicking on all cylinders, but Milan fans shouldnt look at the first two games as meaning that Milan has blowouts coming in every playoff game.

Volfan, You do remember when we went to the Milan/Huntingdon game dont you? I said something along the lines of, "I wish we had our starting QB playing against Huntingdon." You said something like, "Are you starting to make excuses before the game?" Do you remember that talk? We were in your vehicle on the way to Huntingdon. Is it ringing any bells? There you go using that excuse for Camden. Come on big guy, you can't have your cake and eat it to. Good teams get through it. Trust me when I say that the Milan team also wishes that Camden's starter was playing too. Also, I agree it could make a difference. I think I said if Camden's starter was playing we would win by 2 TD's and without him we would win by 24.

Camden fans please don't try to argue with milan fans. We all know they have the best team in the world and Camden has no chance friday. Absolutely no one thinks Camden can win and im sure that is just how Coach Ward wants it. :thumb:

I am not overlooking Camden, but to say that Milan is not a big favorite at home would be naive. I think many people would be at least mildly surprised if Milan loses this game. It is not meant as a shot against Camden. It is more of a compliment of how good this Milan team is.

Hopefully Coleman isn't coming back to early. Did something change from his earlier prognosis? Hopefully he can be used sparingly in this game but Camden has been the real deal all year. Haven't seen them but the folks on their board have been very optimistic all year. Disappointed that their qb got hurt. Milan definitely needs to be playing teams that allow them to play four quarters to be prepared for future games. I hope this isn't a trap game for the Dawgs as it would be easy to lose focus especially with the Camden injuries and the GP upset.

Hopefully Coleman isn't coming back to early. Did something change from his earlier prognosis? Hopefully he can be used sparingly in this game but Camden has been the real deal all year. Haven't seen them but the folks on their board have been very optimistic all year. Disappointed that their qb got hurt. Milan definitely needs to be playing teams that allow them to play four quarters to be prepared for future games. I hope this isn't a trap game for the Dawgs as it would be easy to lose focus especially with the Camden injuries and the GP upset.

I would like to know if anything with his prognosis has changed too. He definetly is a kid with a bright future and I would hate to see him spoil his future by coming back too early.

Having said that, I just don't see Milan losing focus in this game. This is the most focused and determined bulldog team I have seen in a long time. And no disrespect to Camden because they have a fine football team, but just don't think they are ready for what they are going to get at Johnnie Hale next Friday! :thumb:

You know and Rankin knows.......Milan matches up with the F5 better than most......lets hope it happens. :thumb: The biggest difference between the two is this is one of those special Milan teams that comes around every 10 years but Alcoa has it each year.

Milan better have a special team this year if they are to stay on the field with this years special Alcoa team. Alcoa has been a buzz saw through the old 2A classification winning 5 straight championship but always with one loss to National and state power house Maryville. BUT not this year. That special 1 out of 10 year team is THIS YEAR at Aloca. Alcoa domainated the LOS and ran for 500+ yards not attempting 1 pass. Maryville stacked the box in an attempt to slow the run but could not as Ja Ron Toney had 244 yard rushing. This to a Maryville team now ranked #1 in 6A.

I know that Alcoa dominated the time of possession last year against Milan. And I know with Alcoa's run game and offensive line it will be much the same as last year if not worse. I know and Rankin knows he has the horses to pound the rock and control the clock. With 93 player on the Alcoa roster, Milan better be ready to play physical for 4 quarters, cause this team is deep at all positions!

IMO, Milan get OWNED this year! :lol:

You know and Rankin knows.......Milan matches up with the F5 better than most......lets hope it happens. :thumb: The biggest difference between the two is this is one of those special Milan teams that comes around every 10 years but Alcoa has it each year.

Milan better have a special team this year if they are to stay on the field with this years special Alcoa team. Alcoa has been a buzz saw through the old 2A classification winning 5 straight championship but always with one loss to National and state power house Maryville. BUT not this year. That special 1 out of 10 year team is THIS YEAR at Aloca. Alcoa domainated the LOS and ran for 500+ yards not attempting 1 pass. Maryville stacked the box in an attempt to slow the run but could not as Ja Ron Toney had 244 yard rushing. This to a Maryville team now ranked #1 in 6A.

I know that Alcoa dominated the time of possession last year against Milan. And I know with Alcoa's run game and offensive line it will be much the same as last year if not worse. I know and Rankin knows he has the horses to pound the rock and control the clock. With 93 player on the Alcoa roster, Milan better be ready to play physical for 4 quarters, cause this team is deep at all positions!

IMO, Milan get OWNED this year! :thumb:

blah,blah,blah! close your school zones and kick out the players who don't live in alcoa and you'll be just another good football team. head back across the river lucy nobody cares. :lol:

blah,blah,blah! close your school zones and kick out the players who don't live in alcoa and you'll be just another good football team. head back across the river lucy nobody cares. :lol:

I LOVE IT! Making the excuses already! Oh............you'll care when you dawgs get beat down! :D

'Ol dawg44 won't be heard from on CoachT after Dec 4th! :D