Camden at Milan-Round 3

BullDawgGirl03

According to what I heard he had surgery Saturday on his ankle. As far as the guy asking about Camden's offense they are a run oriented team.. no matter who the QB is, but they can throw when they need to. As with most competitive HS football teams they rely on defense to win games. If your opponent can't score they can't beat you. If you put up 35 ppg and and hold your opponent to one or two TD's your gonna win.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently, you are just a mere Alcoa "troll".......

And I know you're better than that BC....er....well I'd like to think so anyway!

(this is me giving you credit! :roflol:)

Anywho....this is "momma" turning you around...and giving you a swift pat on the behind and telling you to be on your way over the river, through the riches of middle Tennessee, climb over the mountains and go crawl into your nice comfy bed in ALCOA.

We play on THIS side of the river Friday night!

if you are referring to me, you should first read my posts and then think a little bit before you talk. I am about the only person in the state (outside of Milan) giving the dawgs a chance this year and I have seen the other team play some. So, here is your "swift" pat, if you were indeed refering to me.

Still would like to know what changed with Coleman. I would be surprised if he plays much this week if he is just coming back to practice this week. Does Camden have much in the running game? How is their defense playing.

Actually if YOU would read MY posts then think a little bit before YOU talk, your post could have been avoided. Considering that I quoted what BC said....and even mentioned him in my post!!!! :popcorneater:

But no, instead you come on here and get me upset for no reason! I NOW give you that , (what is now a fricken KICK) in the a....BUTT.....and tell you to MOVE ON!!! :thumb:

Even though Gaskin is out which is a HUGE LOSS, Camden will not deviate from their gameplan. Coach Blow is going to run the same plays we've ran all year. One thing that helps is Easley is a runner and he can flat out play too, my only doubt about him is passing. I look for this game to be very competitive as long as Camden can control the clock.

I beleive our biggest Defense will be our O in this one. I know for a fact that Milan has more "Big Play Makers" then Camden with the loss of Gaskin. Scoring will NOT be a problem for Morris and Co. NO MATTER HOW GOOD OUR D PLAYS. However, if Milan's Offense is on the sideline it makes it difficult to score. So IMHO clock management will be a major factor for my Lions.

Even though Gaskin is out which is a HUGE LOSS, Camden will not deviate from their gameplan. Coach Blow is going to run the same plays we've ran all year. One thing that helps is Easley is a runner and he can flat out play too, my only doubt about him is passing. I look for this game to be very competitive as long as Camden can control the clock.

I beleive our biggest Defense will be our O in this one. I know for a fact that Milan has more "Big Play Makers" then Camden with the loss of Gaskin. Scoring will NOT be a problem for Morris and Co. NO MATTER HOW GOOD OUR D PLAYS. However, if Milan's Offense is on the sideline it makes it difficult to score. So IMHO clock management will be a major factor for my Lions.

No offense, but Milan has more "big play makers" even if Gaskin was in the lineup

But no, instead you come on here and get me upset for no reason! I NOW give you that , (what is now a fricken KICK) in the a....BUTT.....and tell you to MOVE ON!!! :roflol:

Since I got your attention, what is the scoop on Coleman. I truly hope that he is able to get back in playing shape in a hurry to open some doors and turn some heads. However I would hate to see something hurt him long term. Also how good is the Milan qb. I know it is his first year to start. Is he as good as J. Coleman? how is he different? btw, Milan's board has been pretty lame this year with little participation. Looking around on other boards and there seems to be much more excitement for teams that are no where near as good as Milan. Hope the crowds haven't slacked for the games. Your team is deserving of the best support in the state as you are truly a winning "program"

Camden, how many yards/game do you guys average. Do you have one feature back or do you run by committee? How good is your defense? With Milan facing some week opponents over the past couple of weeks, it will be interesting to see how they react to some tough situations by a good defense. Is the Gaskin qb a senior? Your program has really come a long way over the past few years and you should be very proud.