LOUDON @ ALCOA II

footballmomtn

As a senior playing for loudon, i first wanna say congratulations to Alcoa. They're a great football team with a lot of class. Both teams played great all night. It was a defensive struggle till late. Alcoa's athleticism just took over in the fourth. Really wish we could have pulled this one out. I'll be making the trip up to Elizabethton [ and possibly Cookeville as well]. Hopefully it wont be a disappointing trip :D

Good Luck to the Tornadoes the rest of the way.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol!!!! :D OK...OK...OK! Please accept my apology for stirring this up! I was wrong about the facemask...as a woman i am willing to admit that...and I was only pointing out what I was told by what I thought was a reliable source. And the coach to coach comment did happen in the pressbox i was also told. I never stated anything factual, only my opinion. I was mistaken in thinking it was ok to "vent" on here. I do think TSSAA officials need to attend some type of training though :D I could quote several of u alcoa fans dogging the officials when u played CAK, but i wont.

I also said that i didnt want to take anything away from alcoa or toney. so please dont take my post the wrong way......too much wine and really tired when my husband showed me the paper and "someone" told me about the coaching incident.

Like most women I know...I wish I could retract my previous post, what I said, all my whining, but I cant so please accept this apology????

congrats again to JaRon and the Tornados. Now go win state for our district!

PS....JaRon got the TDs fair ad square, our boys ran out of steam and he was too fast and evasive for them to stop. And for the record, I am not trying to make excuses nor trying to find something to complain about. Doesnt seem like Dfan or Alcoafan read my previous posts congratulating alcoa or bragging on how nice the players were at shoneys.

It really stinks that this new format won't allow you to hit delete after you post something, so I know what you're saying about wanting to take your post back. But, don't use the "woman" thing as an excuse to not know about the rules; you're making us look bad! :oops:

Congratulations to Loudon for a really good season. I spoke with one of your players after the game who was really having a hard time with the outcome. Loudon played an awesome game; it's been our toughest game this far.

It really stinks that this new format won't allow you to hit delete after you post something, so I know what you're saying about wanting to take your post back. But, don't use the "woman" thing as an excuse to not know about the rules; you're making us look bad! :oops:

quote]

LOL :oops: Sorry Alias.....I wasnt saying women dont know the rules, just saying when we dont...we shouldnt listen to men that think they do! Always makes us look bad :lol: And I'm always saying life should have a "backspace" key! As I said in one of my earlier posts....I'm the one with the really big mouth"....lol

I have a terrible way with words too...serious foot-in-mouth disease! (add wine and it amplifies)

First, I would like to say what a good ballgame it was on Friday night. Before the game, I think all of us Loudon fans would have took a 7-3 game in the fourth quarter. It was a heartbreaking loss, as the boys really thought they could win this game, but they left it all out on the field which is all you can ask. You guys have had a great season!!

Second, I would like to say thanks to Alcoa and there fans for the sportsmanship and their passion. This is not only the way the team carries itself, but for the fans of Alcoa as well. You guys are truly a great team and a first class organization. Now go win another state title........

Third, I would like to thank the coaching staff at Loudon High School, the fans and the seniors. I have known most of the seniors for many years now, many of them have played for several years with my son. You guys are a good group of kids, with lots of heart and you have showed great leadership both on and off the field. Enjoy your last year of highschool and make the best of it. Take what the coaches have taught you and go make a difference in the world.

Fourth,To "MY" senior as I am a parent.... In the blink of an eye it seems like; 12 yrs of football gone by (Poof)........You left it on the field Friday night, which is the way you always played and the way I knew you would on Friday. Congratulations on a fine year and I am very ,very proud of you.

The time really does fly by as most of you know.

My son, may play some college ball of some sort, but who knows. Most seniors at any school, will never play another game of football after there last one as a senior. So to the parents of all underclassmen, enjoy the trips, enjoy the games, the practices and the friendships you develop. It will go by very,very fast.........(In the blink of an eye)

So Good Luck Alcoa, bring another one home.

And Good Luck to all the Loudon seniors in whatever path you choose, but most importantly, in the game of life..... You guys are a great group and should be proud....