LOUDON @ ALCOA II

footballmomtn

Loudon players have nothing to hang their head about. Defensive struggle, I think the difference was that Alcoa just wore them down. IMO, this game was tougher than the CAK game.

Kudos to Loudon for disrupting our offensive line and not allowing them to give Toney, Tyson, and Hambrick the blocks they needed for big gains.

If Loudon didn't have my respect before this game, they certainly do now.

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good game Alcoa U guys just made more plays than we did. But I want to say to all of the jackwads who said Alcoa would dominate, it was 7-3 in the 4th. Alcoa fans knew they wouldn't ride right over us. I would like another shot at CAK though b/c our D-line is playin bout as good as it gets in the state right now. We just got tired in the 4th. We only have bout 14 to 15 players that actually play.

Well good game Alcoa U guys just made more plays than we did. But I want to say to all of the jackwads who said Alcoa would dominate, it was 7-3 in the 4th. Alcoa fans knew they wouldn't ride right over us. I would like another shot at CAK though b/c our D-line is playin bout as good as it gets in the state right now. We just got tired in the 4th. We only have bout 14 to 15 players that actually play.

I noticed that the team wasn't big in numbers; that definitely had something to do with it. I would like to see a Loudon/CAK rematch as well. I think Loudon could take 'em.

Loudon players have nothing to hang their head about. Defensive struggle, I think the difference was that Alcoa just wore them down. IMO, this game was tougher than the CAK game.

Kudos to Loudon for disrupting our offensive line and not allowing them to give Toney, Tyson, and Hambrick the blocks they needed for big gains.

If Loudon didn't have my respect before this game, they certainly do now.

Thanks for the respect tornadogold. I know there are no moral victories for the Loudon players they are truly broken hearted because they came to win. Those kids laid it on the line! If heart could win a Championship I know they would take the prize, but it takes more than that. We got a couple of breaks go our way early, but couldn't capitalize. In the end not quite enough gas in the tank for possibly the best team in any classification. Hat's off to the Redskins players and coaches you have nothing to be ashamed of, and good luck to Alcoa I know you will represent East Tennessee and our district well!!!!!!!!!

And Imagine, CAK beats Loudon 24-0 and fumbled 31-0 through end zone...This is the toughest district as evidenced by all teams dominance of out of district play. CAK beats Elizabethton at Elizabethton, Loudon goes to Polk and wins easily, Alcoa beats everyone. Once again, G-P proved to be a pretender in a week district. A-E trounced this year and CAK beat badly last year.

Even from a distance, it is hard to believe how loaded that district is. I guess it makes for some great games along the way. This half of the bracket is much tougher than the other side.

Sheesh.........Loudon wins easily? ol' shark musta been smokin' them 5000s. Yeh they won,but there was no easy in it.

Whats the final score?,,anyone?

21 - 3 Alcoa

Oh crap.Thought it was closer.Ah well,heckuva season,tell ya what.Loudon boys came out ready at Polk.Thought they'd give ya fits.Congrats,have fun.Saw some of the Loudon crowd at the little league game Saturday night.Our junior team went 12-0 this year.Sumthin' else.NOW!,,,,, what the heck are we gonna do on Friday night,,,,,,sigh.! :thumb:

Whats the final score?,,anyone?

21 - 3 Alcoa

Oh crap.Thought it was closer.Ah well,heckuva season,tell ya what.Loudon boys came out ready at Polk.Thought they'd give ya fits.Congrats,have fun.Saw some of the Loudon crowd at the little league game Saturday night.Our junior team went 12-0 this year.Sumthin' else.NOW!,,,,, what the heck are we gonna do on Friday night,,,,,,sigh.! :thumb:

Start of 4th 7-3 Alcoa just not enough gas in the 4th

Great game Loudon!! You showed why we have the best region in the state in 3a. If Loudon or CAK was in the west bracket, there's know doubt that one of those teams would be in the semi finals. As for this game we played very sloppy tonight and our coaching was questionable at times. Why in the world on 4th and less than a yard you run a FB trap??? That was a TERRIBLE call. You give it to Toney straight up the middle OR you do a quarterback sneak. Also not using Tyler across the middle is unexplainable. Give Loudon some credit they did a good job up front but we didn't make the plays that an Alcoa team usually makes. We dropped a touchdown pass on the first possession. Made a terrible call on 4th and less than a yard. Our quarterback threw an interception when we had a guy wide open for a touchdown. That's three scores that we missed tonight. We better get our heads out of our BUTTS or we might not be as happy next week.

congrats to the Tornados!! It was a great game and i barely sat down. I have never been prouder of our boys than I was tonight!!

My son and I had the opportunity to congratulate Tyler Robinson (sp?) along with several other tornados at Shoneys after the game, and I was very impressed with them. :) Very good sportsmanship at that table!!

And on their way out, Tyler stopped and said goodbye to my son (for those of u that havent figured it out yet my son is OL/DL #69 Cory Lawson). Tyler also congratulated him on a good game.

Tonight was a very emotional ending to a wonderful season for our redskins.

So now I will say that I am cheering for Alcoa to go on and get another state title for our district! Play hard and stay safe!

And thanks for the kind words Tornadogold :thumb: