LOUDON @ ALCOA II

footballmomtn

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loudon may have gotten better but if history serves correct, which it actually did earlier this year, Loudon won't be able to score on Alcoa. I've never seen Loudon have much o a passing game , and when you're playing Alcoa and you don't have the speed to match you're going to have to have somewhat of a passing game to have a chance...I don't see Alcoa being shutout so i'll go with 31-0 Alcoa.

Alcoa 31

Loudon 7

BC, Have you guys been able to rest your starters over the last few weeks. You have had a very tough schedule. Any injuries?

Alcoa had to play starters (combination of 1st team and 2nd team) most of the game against a great CAK team. There are some players a little banged up. Especially at LB, were freshman Crenshaw is getting a lot of playing time. I expect Dee Herbert to be 100% soon and be back at his MLB position. FB Tyson twisted his foot/ankle in the CAK game, but he will be ready to go for the Loudon game. 2nd team RB Vee Hambrick may play but maybe at 80-90%. But, the good thing is no major injuries.

The tough schedule will continue with Loudon. Their line is BIG and PHYSICAL. I hope both teams have a injury free game. :evil:

Eye'm sendin' owt a APB fer APB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!....Bee Cee / Alcouh fanz, whur iz APB??????????????????????????...... :shock:

i agree, i was looking forward to see what kind of pictures he would come up with for this one.

As for the game...leading up to it is the same as always. Alcoa is the favorite and rightly should be. Loudon will need a complete game (as they almost had the first time this year) and will need to capitalize on every Alcoa miscue. Looking forward to the trip and hoping for the upset

The redskins will have to play a flawless game friday night against the tornadoes if they want to win this game. they'll also have to throw the ball a lot more than they are used to. this should be a good ball game. hope those kids from alcoa are 100% by friday. looking forward to a great ballgame. both teams have worked extremely hard to get where they are now and have had great seasons. good luck to both teams and hopefully there are no injuries :o:shock:

Go Redskins!!!