LOUDON @ ALCOA II

footballmomtn

Any chance Alcoa loses this one? Looks like they may be practically unstoppable.

Of course, any team can be beaten on any given night. Loudon will come to Alcoa with full intentions to win; they play very hard and have progressed nicely this season.

I am not predicting Alcoa to lose but I am not foolish enough to NEVER SAY NEVER about any playoff game. Lots of upsets across the board this year.

Having said all that, Alcoa is a very good team and very determined to be a winner this week!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any chance Alcoa loses this one? Looks like they may be practically unstoppable.

Of course, any team can be beaten on any given night. Loudon will come to Alcoa with full intentions to win; they play very hard and have progressed nicely this season.

I am not predicting Alcoa to lose but I am not foolish enough to NEVER SAY NEVER about any playoff game. Lots of upsets across the board this year.

Having said all that, Alcoa is a very good team and very determined to be a winner this week!

Fiftyishfootballmom:

I wonder where all the football dad's are??? LOL :D

we should try to meet and say hi friday night. I work in Alcoa so we may have crossed paths before. Anyhow...its nice to see Moms on here besides me! We have to stick together :lol:

footballmomtn:I wonder where all the football dad's are??? LOL

As far as I'm aware, some of our "male counterparts" have made a comment or 2; I think you, fiftiesh, and myself are the only moms that have commented.

The guys are probably busy watching more football...don't worry, they'll be on here soon enough! I suspect this thread is going to get pretty busy in the next couple of days!

BLOW 'EM AWAY, BIG A!

you are probably right. I know its going to get interesting on here this week! As for the guys...I find it very entertaining to see the guys acting like a bunch of "sore-tail-cats" lol :thumb: (isnt that what they say about us??)

I am really excited about this game...very nervous though! up to this point my gut feeling has told me that we had no worries...but this week is different! my gut doesnt know what to feel! I know our boys have as good of a chance to win as anyone, but alcoa is GOOD, so this is a wait and see and pray kinda week! :popcorneater:

It's real exciting. I am so happy for all these kids who have made it this far. A great payoff for hard work and dedication for all these boys. Will be glad to meet you other mom's; that would be great.

I have a feeling we know each other, just don't know exactly who we are! (does that even make sense?)

You can find me at the band concession stand before the game, getting the condiments ready!

I think Loudon will put up a fight; they are a good football team. They just won't be able to withstand another F5! :popcorneater:

It's real exciting. I am so happy for all these kids who have made it this far. A great payoff for hard work and dedication for all these boys. Will be glad to meet you other mom's; that would be great.

I have a feeling we know each other, just don't know exactly who we are! (does that even make sense?)

You can find me at the band concession stand before the game, getting the condiments ready!

I think Loudon will put up a fight; they are a good football team. They just won't be able to withstand another F5! :popcorneater:

I will be the one in red with the really big mouth and loud whistle! lol maybe i can catch up with u before the game. we are going to get there early for seats, and parking! hope to see you there :thumb:

If my records are correct this will be the 8th meeting of these two teams since 2005. Of those meetings Alcoa is 7-0 over Loudon with a combined score 251-20. Alcoa has held Loudon scoreless in 5 of those meetings. Of all the opponents Loudon has faced over that time period Alcoa is the only team who holds a winning record over the Skins. There should plenty to play for Friday night other than survive and advance. Alcoa's march toward the history books once again and Pride for the Skins and the chance to make their mark in the district of GIANTS! I'm sure everyone on the field will lay it on the line for this one.

Having played against Alcoa a couple of weeks ago and after watching Loudon dismantle a very good Polk Co team last week, here is my prediction. Alcoa will see a much better team than they did earlier, Loudon will match up pretty good up front IF they come to play like against Polk. Skill player edge goes to Alcoa. F5 continues its run to Cookeville, but it won't be a blowout against a very tough Loudon squad.