Alcoa @ Elizabethton--Semifinal

Tornado89

Ryan Stoutt (Athlete) Looks like a one man team, do you let anyone else play? QB/CB/S/KR/PR/KO/P/waterboy/cheerleader/team mascot/clock keeper/tuba player in the band/pulls the chains/sings the National Anthem.

Seeing these clips, I like our chances.

Ryan Stoutt

(QB/CB/S/KR/PR/KO/P). Currently 12-0 through second round of playoffs. #1 in the State all classes. Making 6th straight run for State Championship. Alcoa High School...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBPhqqxt ... re=related

• Replies 597
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryan Stoutt (Athlete) Looks like a one man team, do you let anyone else play? QB/CB/S/KR/PR/KO/P/waterboy/cheerleader/team mascot/clock keeper/tuba player in the band/pulls the chains/sings the National Anthem.

Ryan Stoutt

(QB/CB/S/KR/PR/KO/P). Currently 12-0 through second round of playoffs. #1 in the State all classes. Making 6th straight run for State Championship. Alcoa High School...

You forgot the guy who makes the burgers for the concessions.

If we can get away from our fascination with toilets for a minute (LOL), can somebody from Elizabethton give us Alcoa fans good directions to your field? Also, anything good to eat close by?

Take I40 East until you smell it, then I81 North until you step in it, then you are there.

Betsy folks, do not tell everybody about a 'certain' BBQ place on the side of a mountain, because that's where I am going and the place is not that big. :thumb:

STARS- You can bid-et on a bidet on eBay. I don't think mama will like it, but Blue might.

APB, Blue actshully haz bettur out door toilit trainin' than me orr momma.....He'll close tha door... :o

Ryan Stoutt

You forgot the guy who makes the burgers for the concessions.

The Alcoa Coach said, "The road is home to us, any playoff game is home to us." Let see how at home Alcoa feels in front of 6000 Cyclone fans.... Welcome Home.

Listen....Alcoa is not going to be intimidated by your 6000 fans. Alcoa will have a good sized crowd because they always travel well. Furthermore, Alcoa plays in front of Maryville every other year. If they can compete in front of Maryville's home crowd they can do the same at Elizabethton. Plus...Alcoa's team is full of players who have been in numerous big games. For the Alcoa seniors this is their 59th game in high school and in case you don't know that is the maximum number of games that anyone in high school could have played in their career up to this point. This notion that Elizabethton's home crowd is going to scare the Tornadoes is laughable.

Elizabethton might win, if Alcoa makes mistakes. No one has stopped the Alcoa running game this year (435 yards against Maryville) and if they stay patient with the run they will remain unbeaten. The few times that they have struggled this year has been when they go away from the run game in situations when they don't have to. All they need to do is just stay with what they do best and they will be fine and what they do best is Tyson leading the way for Toney who has 43TDs.

Alcoa has played a tougher schedule. The defense has not allowed more than 17points this year (Maryville which one of those TDs was because of a fumble return off of an offensive play). Again....the measuring stick for Alcoa is Maryville. If Alcoa held Maryville to 10 offensive points, I find it hard to believe that Elizabethton can put more on the board. One hope that Elizabethton has is that Alcoa is banged up but they have dealt with this before so everyone should be ready to go.

The Alcoa winning streak is now at 26 games and one national ranking is #43. The streak has to end sometime but if it ends this week it will be because of uncharacteristic mistakes.

Who run

Good one Cyclone!!

On a serious note, I have seen both teams play... If both teams bring their "A" game, the only way Betsy sees the State Championship game is they will have to buy a ticket!

I'll have my ticket but it will have Cyclones printed on it. These guys will do the talking and you won't get the calls like this.

who runs that ship? CAK runs that ship....... :thumb:

can you get someone to work on those highlights?

ALCOA 35

Betsy 10

I have to admit; I have been suprised w/ how close the Alcoa scores have been in the post season.....

When you play teams with excellent defenses like CAK and Loudon, you are not going to run up huge scores, particularly when the teams are as familiar with Alcoa's offensive tendencies as these two. Alcoa played each team twice this season and has played one or both of the teams twice per season for the past 5 years. There aren't a lot of secrets among these three teams.

You might get an argument from elsewhere in the state, but it's my opinion that District 4 is home to 3 of the top 8 3A teams this year - Alcoa, CAK, and Loudon. This season CAK and Loudon both may have their best teams of the past five years. So, rather than being surprised by the scores, I kind of expected the games to go pretty much the way they went. When you play good competition, you will not always dominate.

Well said Chauncey, Alcoa, Loudon and CAK are probably all three in the top 6 to top 8. We do know each other well, Alcoa just always seems to have that depth and the athletes to pull out these games. The one thing people seem to forget about Alcoa, is how physical they are. They have always had athletes, but this bunch is very,very physical.

"The one thing people seem to forget about Alcoa, is how physical they are. They have always had athletes, but this bunch is very, very physical."

It's always something, A-E was fast, Cyclones can't match the speed, Athletes, Cyclones don't have the athletes, Physical, Cyclones are not Physical, Crowd, there's no crowd, Alcoa plays in Crowds, CAK beat you and we beat CAK twice, 26 wins in a row, 56 games for the senior starters that have played every game since when they all were freshman. 43 TD's by your back, worlds greatest athlete playing QB, 43 in the nation, no one stopped your running game all year, plays and beats the best teams ever . I guess the Cyclones will just have to give you the game ball when you show up at the stadium you guys are just too good.

"The one thing people seem to forget about Alcoa, is how physical they are. They have always had athletes, but this bunch is very, very physical."

It's always something, A-E was fast, Cyclones can't match the speed, Athletes, Cyclones don't have the athletes, Physical, Cyclones are not Physical, Crowd, there's no crowd, Alcoa plays in Crowds, CAK beat you and we beat CAK twice, 26 wins in a row, 56 games for the senior starters that have played every game since when they all were freshman. 43 TD's by your back, worlds greatest athlete playing QB, 43 in the nation, no one stopped your running game all year, plays and beats the best teams ever . I guess the Cyclones will just have to give you the game ball when you show up at the stadium you guys are just too good.

Greeneville heard the same thing about Red Bank. We all thought Greeneville shouldn't even show up and concede the victory, but look what happened when they did. Go shock the world Cyclones! Fans ruiting you on from Greeneville.