Whites Creek at Greeneville

DevilMan03

I'm excited about them having a good band. I hate to be the one to break it to everyone in Greene County, but there is a great big world outside of the friendly confides of East Tennesse; especially the community of Greeneville.

I'm a bit nervous after coming off of a big win, we have to refocus and fast. I saw alot of number ones being help up in photos on the Greenevillesun's website; we aint number one until we hold up the trophy. I hope Whites Creek has a good ball team. I want us to earn our first state title, not listen to all the critics say we had a cakewalk to and through the Blue Cross Bowl. Plus, I just want to see some high-calibur hard hittin fast passionate football inside Burley stadium on Leonard Coffman Memorial field.

:flower: Charlie

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm excited about them having a good band. I hate to be the one to break it to everyone in Greene County, but there is a great big world outside of the friendly confides of East Tennesse; especially the community of Greeneville.

I'm a bit nervous after coming off of a big win, we have to refocus and fast. I saw alot of number ones being help up in photos on the Greenevillesun's website; we aint number one until we hold up the trophy. I hope Whites Creek has a good ball team. I want us to earn our first state title, not listen to all the critics say we had a cakewalk to and through the Blue Cross Bowl. Plus, I just want to see some high-calibur hard hittin fast passionate football inside Burley stadium on Leonard Coffman Memorial field.

:flower: Charlie

Redbank was a monster win.Redbank won it all in 5A during an undeated 2000 season and had just destroyed a big name in Fulton two weeks ago.Greeneville done a great job of getting a tough nonconference schedule and it has payed off.Young Devils,put this win behind you and show another fine team just how mean a Greene Devil is.I warned my son's team three years ago when this years seniors come up to Kingsport for a freshman game.They knew what I was saying after that great battle,Greeneville will allways hit you hard.Nomatter where us old Devils live,we are proud of this team and wish you luck on friday.

May want to get some blindfolds for the grandkids if they bring the band. Hopefully all the Greeneville folks will keep their money in thier pockets this time.

Actually, better let the kids watch the band to see how a real band plays with heart, soul, and emotion. You're the same type of idiots who wanted to keep Elvis off TV because he shook his hips. I'm sorry you're so afraid of sexuality. I hate to tell you this, but that's how you came into this world. I don't think your grandkids will get any ideas from a marching that they already didn't get from Miley Cyrus.

Back to football...

Anyone have any idea what kind of offense Whites Creek runs?

#1 I'm witholding judgement on the band until I see them. I thought Brainerd's Drum Line was spectacular but the dance team was just too....whats the word?????HOOCHIE.

#2 Don't think you have any room to lecture me on sexuality....us mud-wrasslin' grannies INVENTED sexuality

#3 What the @#$% does sexuality have to do with football or marching band and why is any school's administration sanctioning it

#4 Asked my 7 year old granddaughter what she thought of Miley Cyrus and she had no idea who she was...and before you call us a bunch of backwoods hicks(cause I know its coming) my kids live in Knoxville.

Oh and I like the new screen name JW :flower:

I'm sure your granddaughter would know who Hannah Montanna is. Ask her that one, but still don't know how she relates to football. It's finally good to hear alittle bit about the Creek. looks like another tough challenge for the Devils.

Bud my grands don't watch TV....my daughter home-schools them....its a hippie thing.

I'm sure your granddaughter would know who Hannah Montanna is. Ask her that one, but still don't know how she relates to football. It's finally good to hear alittle bit about the Creek. looks like another tough challenge for the Devils.

Bud my grands don't watch TV....my daughter home-schools them....its a hippie thing.

And here I thought Hannah Montana was taking over the world one beanie bopper at a time. Good to hear that's not true.

This White's Creek team has gotten here the same way we have....with scary D....I don't know much about the offenses they have faced but even with the 2 INTs I thought Quarles was outstanding against Red Bank. He's finally learning to get rid of the ball quickly and the line was holding well against a very physical defense.

This White's Creek team has gotten here the same way we have....with scary D....I don't know much about the offenses they have faced but even with the 2 INTs I thought Quarles was outstanding against Red Bank. He's finally learning to get rid of the ball quickly and the line was holding well against a very physical defense.

I think Greeneville will be able to stop Whites Creek. the question is will Whites Creek be able to stop Greeneville. May be in for another close nailbiter.

I think Greeneville will be able to stop Whites Creek. the question is will Whites Creek be able to stop Greeneville. May be in for another close nailbiter.

I will never again doubt Ballards ability to ingest game film and and regurgitate a gameplan. I knew we could stop RB run game but to disassemble their defense with a few simple plays was a stroke of genius. Good coaching and unwaivering dedication to preparation can overcome flashy athletes most any day. I think we will be facing a foe with the same mindset as ours on Friday. It will be an interesting coaching duel.