Whites Creek at Greeneville

DevilMan03

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy Thanksgiving Day to all of the Greeneville Football team, coaches and fans. While I still chewing on my crow that barb adds sautee and continues to UPS to me, I will be having a great thanksgiving dinner with my children.

I wonder if you little devils enjoy turkey? I know that you have enjoy your share of lion meat this week. But just a reminder for you, if you guys don't take care of business tomorrow night then barb will need to prepare a lot more crow for your whole team, staff and fan. If she has that job I might not get my weekly shipment from her because of the demand for crow in Greeneville. See, it then becomes a matter of supply and demands. But hopefully, you all will be enjoy another victory and you all will be chewing on Cobra meat.

Greeneville 24 WC 7

This old lion fan will be cheering for you. Chew, chew, chew o yes pass some more sautee for this crow, please. Trust me you don't want a diet of crow

jwc

A huge truckload of crow is on its way to Greeneville. Which exit does the driver need to take? I want to make sure its there on time tomorrow night. White's Creek by 4 td's. Bwahh haa haaaa...

Exit 23 off of I-81. Well, we may have to eat crow, but at least if we have to eat it, it is later in the season for us to eat it. As for now, I'm going to enjoy my turkey. GO DEVILS! Oh by the way, is your football team practicing today? Our is!

nobody has to worry about the devils not being ready this week...we have worked hard all week and are more than ready for whites creek to come into the devils den!!! should be a decent game, both teams have outstanding defense and greeneville has a unstoppable offense when they get started, but i don't really know much about whites creeks offense...one day left!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Well Greene Devils less than 24 hours and we will know who will be going to the state championship!!!

We are all behind you guys and we know you can get there and win it all!!!

I will be there tomorrow night cheering you guys on and I wanna see a Greene Devil Domination and I hope I see it...But win or lose you guys have proved to everyone in the state that you guys are the real deal. I look forward to the game tomorrow night and GO DEVILS!!!

I don't Expect a lot of Whites Creek fans so Greene Devil fans lets take over both sides of the field. NO reason why we can't cheer our guys on to a WIN and a state title BIRTH!!!

So It's gonna be a GREENE FIRDAY!!! GO GREENEVILLE GREENE DEVILS!!! :roflolk::roflol::thumb:

For those of us from Red Bank and the Chattanooga Area that would like to follow you little devils is there a radio station that is going to broadcast the game? If so, will it be on the internet and how can we follow you guys? And good luck too.

jwc

For those of us from Red Bank and the Chattanooga Area that would like to follow you little devils is there a radio station that is going to broadcast the game? If so, will it be on the internet and how can we follow you guys? And good luck too.

jwc

http://www.greenevillefootball.com

More direct link... http://www.greeneville.com/wgrv/

Gonna be a chilly night.... lookin forward to it GO DEVILS!!!!!

jwc

http://www.greenevillefootball.com

More direct link... http://www.greeneville.com/wgrv/

Gonna be a chilly night.... lookin forward to it GO DEVILS!!!!!

I hope this wind dies down or I'm gonna have to fine some husky boys to sit around me.