High Scorers this Season

RubberBoots

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Red Bank guard Bailey Lyness had 31 in a game last week. It was a blowout, they led Smith 46-11 at the half so I'm not sure how much she would have played in the second half. She's got range to well behind the three-point line, not a lot of height but is very skilled at getting her shot off.

And Red Bank post MiShannon Wilbanks sophmore had 22 in that game also.

Red Bank guard Bailey Lyness had 31 in a game last week. It was a blowout, they led Smith 46-11 at the half so I'm not sure how much she would have played in the second half. She's got range to well behind the three-point line, not a lot of height but is very skilled at getting her shot off.

I saw this Lyness girl play at Bradley last week and at Walker Valley Tourney over Thanksgiving...Yea she has got some GREAT range. She hit one three with ease at Walker Valley from the Mayfield Cow that is located on the court in between the three point line and half court line. Such a pure and pretty shot. She is pretty automatic from the free throw line as well. Red Bank looks to be a very good team and should have a great season. Lyness shooting from downtown will take them far. Her percentage from the 3 point area has to be very high because she only missed a couple of shots the two times I saw her play. I wonder if any team will give her a shot at the next level??? That girl can Shoot the Lights out in a gym!!

• 2 weeks later...

Calamity Jane Coley from Macon County High School is averaging atleast 25 a game. A recruiter from Duke has been at her games. She is 6'3 and only a sophomore. The Tigerettes are also 7-0 on the season with wins over: White County(Sparta), East Robertson, White House Heritage, Trousdale County, Gordonsville twice, and Gallatin High School. Very impressive.