Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

Boyd also drilled those teams...they also beat SP. Boyd will win pretty easily.

I think south pitt's all everything QB was out that game. i may be wrong though.

Not only was the QB out, the whole offensive backfield and part of the defense was out as well. That's not to mention the several our lightening delay and raining like pouring whiz from a boot at Boyd.

I like Boyds chances in this one. All they need is a flu outbreak and deluge. :lol:

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am familiar with both of these teams....I think TC will win....but man Boyd has a pretty good defense, but then again so does TC....this will be a fun game to watch, because both teams play the same style of football, smashmouth with little passing :lol:

Thats pretty much right on with how both teams play. Boyd threw it alot tonight though. And it worked pretty well. I guess we were just hoping to keep Trousdale from putting 9 guys in the box lol

What a game last night. Congrats to McKenzie no shame in what happened last night. And to the fans after the game classy program and fans. Long dive but may be the SP rival in 2a. TC awesome job last night but you still have 4 quarters your gonna have to dig for. Seniors look for the game not the gold ball and ring. This is it Back to Back different classes.Boyd bring your A game no excuses next Saturday. Well about as good as it gets sun coming up,fresh cool air, deerstand, and blackberry and coacht what a way to start the day!!!!

I don't know alot about Boyd and the strenght of competition that they have played,but no doubt the Bucs have a great tradition of their own and will be prepared for this game.Rockwood in the past has gave the Jackets fits (70's)and was always a talented team,but seems the Bucs just plain took control of the game last night.The Jackets have faced 2 very good teams thus far in the playoffs FC & and a Great McKenzie team.I think this game will be world war III and a great game to watch.If Boyd s QB is good as Maasen and rb's is as good as #27,#2 for McKenzie then it could be a toss up.The Jackets have stepped up stop this type of talent thus far. IMO alone Maasen should be a Mr.Football finalist if not Mr.Football 2a the best qb and one of the best I have ever saw the Jackets face.Do's Boyds qb have the stats Maasen has what about Rb's stats? How many yds is Boyds D giving up per game?How many yds per game avg on offense? IMO it will boil down to who wants it the most.GO JACKETS!