Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

I pick who is going to win...and that is not Cheatin' County this week. :o

Good. cuz if you was picking us....i might be nervous.

Gonna enjoy the whippin you are about to get :thumb:

Three questions Antwan: 1. When have we cheated.......you?

2. Shouldn't you be on the basketball boards?

3. How often do you and your buds gather up and stare at your semi final board on the side of the concession stand, call yourself a tradition, listen to your band's rendition of Rocky Top since you think you are UT, and rip a team that is half your size, owns the series lead, and has run you off from playing three times......but you do have an excuse each and every time.

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the excuses have already started, these people try to take away from the fact that these boys have been there since elementary and have worked hard to get to where they are today. I didnt hear anybody hollerin bout recruitin a couple yrs ago when we had our rebuilding years. When we are good everbody wants to accuse us of cheating its sad really.

Here's what happened a couple of years ago. 3 players (2 of them being your starting quarterback and his brother) "transferred" from Ooltewah and 1 player (a starting lineman) "transferred" from Baylor. We didn't mean to call you a cheater, but you can't throw out posts about rebuilding years. It's not rebuilding if you go to other schools and get new players. That's called recruitin. It must be really sad to be a so-called Buc fan and not know that Boyd didn't rebuild, but that Boyd did recruit. :thumb:

If this isn't true, send your complaints to The Chattonoogan "Chattonooga's source for breaking local news."

This to me is HALARIOUS, I grew up with the Crowe's on the baseball field and I played when they came to Boyd, they already had friends on the team and didnt think playing at Ooltewah would get them anywhere, so they decided to come Boyd after a long year of thinking with their parents. But yes I guess if you have friends at a school that is called recruiting, please get your facts straight before "TRYING" to sound intelligent

the excuses have already started, these people try to take away from the fact that these boys have been there since elementary and have worked hard to get to where they are today. I didnt hear anybody hollerin bout recruitin a couple yrs ago when we had our rebuilding years. When we are good everbody wants to accuse us of cheating its sad really.

Here's what happened a couple of years ago. 3 players (2 of them being your starting quarterback and his brother) "transferred" from Ooltewah and 1 player (a starting lineman) "transferred" from Baylor. We didn't mean to call you a cheater, but you can't throw out posts about rebuilding years. It's not rebuilding if you go to other schools and get new players. That's called recruitin. It must be really sad to be a so-called Buc fan and not know that Boyd didn't rebuild, but that Boyd did recruit. :thumb:

If this isn't true, send your complaints to The Chattonoogan "Chattonooga's source for breaking local news."

Until you learn how to spell Chattanooga correctly, you have no credibility. How did you ever make it to the chattanoogan.com site?

Sorry about the spelling error. It doesn't always work when you use copy and paste. Everything else remains the same. Didn't mean to ruffle your feathers there BnL.

The two kids from Ooltewah played baseball with one the kids that has been at boyd for a while and when they were not given a fair chance to play at Ooltewah they looked elsewhere and they had known about boyd for a while. As for the kid from Baylor his brother graduated from boyd and his father was a coach and boyd and knew he was going to boyd for high school.

TSSAA by laws clearly state that no student can transfer for athletic purposes. You stated in your post that they looked elsewhere because they wouldn't getting to play. Sounds like an athletic move and that is illegal. Did they sit out a year?

What's everyone's problem with Ooltewah? Good baseball and good football. Must be nice to have all these schools to treat like cars, don't like it so I trade it in for something else.

TSSAA by laws clearly state that no student can transfer for athletic purposes. You stated in your post that they looked elsewhere because they wouldn't getting to play. Sounds like an athletic move and that is illegal. Did they sit out a year?

What's everyone's problem with Ooltewah? Good baseball and good football. Must be nice to have all these schools to treat like cars, don't like it so I trade it in for something else.

They did not transfer because of athletic purposes, they did not like Ooltewah as a whole, so they looked around at schools and chose Boyd, maybe because of they already had friends there. Is there a rule for that? Yes, they didnt play at all there sophmore year on varsity, so they did sit out.

They did not transfer because of athletic purposes, they did not like Ooltewah as a whole, so they looked around at schools and chose Boyd, maybe because of they already had friends there. Is there a rule for that? Yes, they didnt play at all there sophmore year on varsity, so they did sit out.

they actually spent the year writing things on a board all year for a coach during the games instead of playing

those kids parents chose to send them to boyd, we did not go out and get them but think what u want itll just be an excuse when we beat u sat. :o

I was just commenting on your post, rocks. You were the one talking about 2 years ago your team was rebuilding. I was looking online to find the stats of Boyd's last game and came across an article with this information in it. If you don't like what your local news was reporting, go talk to B. B. Branton he's the one that wrote the article :thumb:

This to me is HALARIOUS, I grew up with the Crowe's on the baseball field and I played when they came to Boyd, they already had friends on the team and didnt think playing at Ooltewah would get them anywhere, so they decided to come Boyd after a long year of thinking with their parents. But yes I guess if you have friends at a school that is called recruiting, please get your facts straight before "TRYING" to sound intelligent

My bad Insanity. You're right. I can't believe I didn't know that your friends didn't like playing baseball for Ooltewah and spent the next year discussing with their parents. :|

I didn't write the stupid article. I only quoted it for some of the Buc's that didn't take time to read it before they started talking about the rebuilding years at Boyd. :o

that's because recruiting takes a few years to make it's full impact.

that, "these guy's have been here since elementry school" is a half truth. while i'm sure most have been there a long time, it doesn't change the fact that some have "joined" the school and team throughout the years with a little nudge or coaxing finacially or otherwise. this doesn't take anything away from the kids or their accomplishments, but it does skew a level playing field. and to deny this just proves it's true. this isn't an excuse (you have to beat us for it to be an excuse) it's just, it is what it is. besides we love watching yall waste that money. :thumb:

"a half truth is the most cowardly of lies"

-mark twain-

Coaxing financially? What a joke! This ain't BGA or Baylor, y'all. BBS tuition is less than half of theirs

and the school runs in the red most years. You're the only one skewing here (I thought I smelled something...)

Denying it proves it's true? What kind of crackhead logic is that? Who are you? OJ's attorney?

I think Snoball must be eatin' some yellow snow, it's done gone to his brain!

they actually spent the year writing things on a board all year for a coach during the games instead of playing

You signed up for CoachT to post that. :thumb:

Did you sit there and watch them write those things on a board? I don't work for T$$AA, so you don't need to explain to me what they were doing. :o

There is a ton of respect for TC, but BB is from the area. I want BB to win this, but BB it WILL be the toughest game you have played in years. TC is no joke. Congrats to both teams, but my prediction is as follows:

BB-10

TC-7

At least we're getting some local support. Thanks Mike.

I don't mind the trash talking, but I'd like to see more posts with substance. I'd like to know more about why McKenzie was able to hold TC to just 1 TD?

Amen! How about some actual football info instead of poop-slingin':

Boyd runs a spread or an ''I" and has been known to go power on occasion. If the qb is on there's a good passing game. Pretty good punters, solid short-range kicker.

The defense is just different, which apparently nobody understood what I was trying to say earlier (my wife says that happens all the time.) It isn't overpowering, it isn't special, it isn't fancy, no superstars, it's just different. Got a little size, got some speed in the secondary, got a couple of undersized linebackers. All they do is stop what you are trying to do most of the time. Doesn't matter if you are Rockwood (sorry, Tigers) or South Pitt or Red Bank. TC might be the toughest O-line we will see all year and that will make for a great game. I know that y'all are well coached.

How does TC travel? Good turnout?