Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

Well i cant wait the fairy tale ends for tc yeller jackets .Its all over except them crying and asking for momma when they walk off the field. :shock:

WAKE UP, DUDE!

Just cause your FC guys couldn't get it done and BAMA will NOT and they went cryin to momma don't mean we will either way you look at it we got more gold than you and we even have more silver than you. So you might want to be praying cause This Sat after the Jackets win either their 9th gold or their 4th silver. Early prediction for SEC game.

Flordia-35

Bama- 14 :thumb:

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well i cant wait the fairy tale ends for tc yeller jackets .Its all over except them crying and asking for momma when they walk off the field. :roflol:

WAKE UP, DUDE!

Just cause your FC guys couldn't get it done and BAMA will NOT and they went cryin to momma don't mean we will either way you look at it we got more gold than you and we even have more silver than you. So you might want to be praying cause This Sat after the Jackets win either their 9th gold or their 4th silver. Early prediction for SEC game.

Flordia-35

Bama- 14 :roflol:

I agree Florida takes Bama to the woodshed, while the Bucs are taking the Jackets to the woodshed. :wub:

Once again the time has come for the Jackets to leave it all on the field. BB has been to the dance it appears 3 times in this century. Funny thing is that TC is celebrating a century this year as well. Teams that have came from the past have been described by many with memories that come from players but also spectators, friends, family. TC has a strong tradition and with that comes pride. With pride comes confidence. TC's confidence has been established by sweat and blood on the playing field game after game. There are those that say that TC plays a weak schedule, yet when offered the oppurtunity to play some decline this weak team (runTwan run) only to post on here trying to save face. Coach T offers the ability for some good ol ribbing on here, However don"t be fooled the folks on here are not the ones that have that pride beat into them daily in practice. If anyone thinks that Coach Creasy and the other TC staff have not done thier homework, You keep thinking that!! You will find yourself getting a lesson on football come Sat. If you think that TC is getting a lesson then you should look for the publication location printed on the inside cover of FOOTBALL 101 A guide to Winning! Has a beautiful scene of Hartsville on it. :roflol: Now with this all said. TC will not overlook BB cause they made it to the Dance. The winner will desrve and earn this Championship. ROLL JACKETS

Well i cant wait the fairy tale ends for tc yeller jackets .Its all over except them crying and asking for momma when they walk off the field. :roflol:

WAKE UP, DUDE!

Flordia-35

Bama- 14 :roflol:

I agree Florida takes Bama to the woodshed, while the Bucs are taking the Jackets to the woodshed. :wub:

well... you're half right! :wub:

Are you kiddin' me Sno? I got some designer Carharts! My house was so far out that when we went huntin' we had to hunt towards town.

that's what i'm talking about. :roflol:

i'd bet at one time in your life you were a county school boy? :wub:

i'm gonna make a confession here folks... up until about my 4th birthday, the ole snoball lived in smith county. and even at that young age, i had already realized, that i did NOT want to play football in smith co.!!! :roflol:

so if you went through anything like that, then i understand, but just barely. :wub:

Snoball......I believe ole Muffster has expanded. I saw a "Jackets don't back down" and a "stuff it". Impressive don't you think?? I kind of proud of him. Not the usual "Go_______" or "Congrats______". :roflol:

LOL. Term, this is the playoffs...everybody has to go all out. :roflol:

You are right Grunt,let it all hang out.Something Chicken County would know nothing about. :wub::wub:

Oh, we know about "letting all hang out"....it attacts muffins. :wub:

Grunt,Snoball,Seven,and most of the the rest of the creekbank crowd, ya'll may get BB, but it will be a battle. I haven't seen BB this year, but usually they are a well coached team and play for 48 minutes. I feel like BB knows what to expect as much as they have played SP. I'm not to sure TC knows what to expect form BB. They played SP in one of the best games I saw last year. It was right there with the TC-SP game. But, that was last year. One other thing aside all the jokes and fun.....the BB crowd are a very classy, football loving bunch. I sure do wish they played Fri.. Hope I can make it back to Cookietown Sat..

Are you kiddin' me Sno? I got some designer Carharts! My house was so far out that when we went huntin' we had to hunt towards town.

that's what i'm talking about. :roflol:

i'd bet at one time in your life you were a county school boy? :wub:

i'm gonna make a confession here folks... up until about my 4th birthday, the ole snoball lived in smith county. and even at that young age, i had already realized, that i did NOT want to play football in smith co.!!! :roflol:

so if you went through anything like that, then i understand, but just barely. :wub:

Sooooo, does that mean you were born in Smith Co. Snowy?? I knew there was some good in you. Like Darth Vader and the evil empire?

Now, tell the truth. Even at that young age, the folks here saw what was coming and ran you off. I understand moving to Trousdale if your only other choices were Jackson or Macon Co. :wub:

Sooooo, does that mean you were born in Smith Co. Snowy?? I knew there was some good in you. Like Darth Vader and the evil empire?

Now, tell the truth. Even at that young age, the folks here saw what was coming and ran you off. I understand moving to Trousdale if your only other choices were Jackson or Macon Co. :roflol:

i can still remember jim b. talking with my dad in our living room, offering him a job at a bank in hartsville. i was probably 2 and 1/2. they had me a strength and conditioning coach the next summer. i've been told my uncle was one of the best football players in sc history. i take pride in the fact that got to take a lill of that away from yall. :roflol:

I really shouldn't answer...but I will this time.

It really has nothing to do with this game...but the over all record is virtually even...30-30. Of course with your wealth of football knowledge...you already know that. :roflol: I'm not going to go into SC winning 2 of the last 3...really no need. That ground has already been plowed.

I think Boyd will win because they are always very physical. TC cannot throw the ball to win. They lull you to sleep and hit you with a halfback pass...or some other similar play. Boyd will stop the run. They will be the most aggressive defense you have played...certainly this year...maybe the last few years.

On offense...Boyd will be balanced. They can throw or run. They will run mulitple sets...are extremely disciplined...and well coached. They don't make a lot of mistakes.

Boyd played a tougher schedule. They lost to a very good 12-1 class 4a quarterfinalist Red Bank on the road. They also beat SP (flu bug or not).

Okay...Roddy...let's hear your intelligent post on the game...and please keep the post about the game.

I don't answer Smith County posters. :roflol:

Now, tell the truth. Even at that young age, the folks here saw what was coming and ran you off. I understand moving to Trousdale if your only other choices were Jackson or Macon Co. :roflol:

i can still remember jim b. talking with my dad in our living room, offering him a job at a bank in hartsville. i was probably 2 and 1/2. they had me a strength and conditioning coach the next summer. i've been told my uncle was one of the best football players in sc history. i take pride in the fact that got to take a lill of that away from yall. :wub:

Wait a minute Snowy....."offering my dad a job"???? I didn't know ole Jim was a banker. Ain't that kind of.......recruiting??? :wub: Man, you better be careful. Folks on the creekbank may start looking at you funny now that you confessed. But, Sevens dad played for SC and he's doing OK. Ask him about the beating we took from TC in 75. The same week the SC coach (at the time) was driving a new Cunningham-Kelly car. :roflol:

I decided I'll make the trip back up Sat.. Ought to be a good un.