Trousdale Co. vs Boyd Buc

reaction

• Replies 783
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously Boyd cannot "pay" enough folks to get on here. Playing it quiet may be a good thing....you win...it's I told you so....you lose....you stay in hiding.

5 years ago we had tons of support. Even kids from the schools we whipped in the playoffs all supported us. Now, we're the bad guys that most posters expect to get beat?

But all in all, we do have much less fans than we used to (IMO).

Obviously Boyd cannot "pay" enough folks to get on here. Playing it quiet may be a good thing....you win...it's I told you so....you lose....you stay in hiding.

Trousdale wins this one 21-14..........and that my friend ....you can book it............heads up snoball!!

There have never really been that many Boyd posters. I hide from no one. Will you be at the game?

5 years ago we had tons of support. Even kids from the schools we whipped in the playoffs all supported us. Now, we're the bad guys that most posters expect to get beat?

But all in all, we do have much less fans than we used to (IMO).

if things don't go the jackets way sat. the buc fans will be out in full force on the T. :roflol:

only problem is... i see things goin the jackets way! :roflol:

Trousdale wins this one 21-14..........and that my friend ....you can book it............heads up snoball!!

There have never really been that many Boyd posters. I hide from no one. Will you be at the game?

Gonna be at the Tailgate tent on Saturday morning Reaction?

They say ol' Chester at Trousdale couny high has got almost 40/hrs overtime in the last two weeks. Why you ask.......Trophy case needed cleaning. What a job. If you haven't ever seen it you have missed out. It reminds me of going to the Grand Canyon when i was a boy. What a sight it was. The school wanted to hire a team of ten from a staffing agency to do the cleaning ,but ol' Chester wouldn't have it any other way. He didn't care much about someone cleaning around so much history they knew nothing of. So boyd zip it up until you walk the isle. WOOOOOOOOO

Kicker's long this season is 47. His consistency has vastly improved late in the season.

So what are all y'all TC posters gonna do when BBS has a lead at the end of the 4th? Excuses? Whining? To hear y'all tell it the Bucs are just a bump in the road and don't even deserve to be in the same stadium. Lemme tell ya this: them bumps have been known to break the axles clean off. To all who doubt the Buccaneers: ask Keon Wiliams or Terrell Robinson if the Bucs will lay a hit on you or if they wilt in the 4th.

I know what the Bucs are gonna do down on the field: They are gonna knock you down then help you up, pat you on the helmet then knock you down again. Boyd is gonna bring the heat, so don't worry about gettin' cold at this game!

If we lose, we lose, but TC will know that they've been in a battle and that this is a real football team!

Boyd-Buchanan by 7

Lord willing and the snow don't close 111, I'll see y'all at the tailgate.

Hear are some quotes from a Boyd Reporter: "For Boyd-Buchanan's Running Back, yards have been hard to come by" "The quarterbacks talents as a passing quarterback have emereged over the last few (3) weeks and are keeping defenses from crowding the line of scrimmage in overwhelming numbers" "teams might have aggravated his offensive line".

That reporter doesn't show the same amount of confidence as some of you posters :roflol::roflol:

Hard to come by I think Beasley had a 140 yards in the Marion game and well over 100 yards in the Cascade game. Rockwood he came out after the 1st quarter with 88 yards.

Kicker's long this season is 47. His consistency has vastly improved late in the season.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

Well ya'll will be lucky to even get close enough to use him. DEFENSE wins championships. TC's D has been rolling since about midway through the season.

The real question i should have asked is.

How far can ya'lls punter punt :roflol:

Hear are some quotes from a Boyd Reporter: "For Boyd-Buchanan's Running Back, yards have been hard to come by" "The quarterbacks talents as a passing quarterback have emereged over the last few (3) weeks and are keeping defenses from crowding the line of scrimmage in overwhelming numbers" "teams might have aggravated his offensive line".

That reporter doesn't show the same amount of confidence as some of you posters :roflol::roflol:

Hard to come by I think Beasley had a 140 yards in the Marion game and well over 100 yards in the Cascade game. Rockwood he came out after the 1st quarter with 88 yards.

I bet that reporter is really an Ooltewah fan. He's just upset the Ooltewah baseball team keeps losing players to Boyd.