Class 4a State Championship Greeneville vs. Giles

DevilMan03

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm friends with plenty Bama, Florida, and Georgia fans. Hate all three teams but friends are friends. I'm not going to just stop talking to them and be hateful the week before those games. I have found a mutual respect between Bobcats and Devils this week and more and more I am beginning to think that one day we can all coexist together and live in peace. I HAVE A DREAM...

It best that all us hicks stick together right Bud!

Alcoa also apparently has the stovepipe I in its arsenal...interesting, seems to work for them anyway :? No but seriously it's a GREAT formation to have down there in short yardage situations with that big extra back (or speedy lineman) back there to throw some serious leads and blocks on those second level guys and i'm glad OC has that as a staple in his many offensive setups. Maybe OC and Coach Rankin here in east Tennessee have been collaborating :D

Now I know that these posts don't mean anything to the teams as far as Bulletin board material.....but I will say two things about this thread.

1- There has been enough posts on here to wallpaper a whole neighborhood of homes or enough toilet paper for both communities for a year.

2- If we could take this group of posters and put them online with arabic translations ....the Taliban would be begging to surrender in a week and our troops would be home in a flash.

Now a simple Yuletide riddle(thats' Muletide to you Greeneville folks)........with all the if's and buts' that have been posted on here by the Greeneville faithful..............let me just say

"If "ifs and "buts" were candy and nuts...we'd all have a Merry Christmas....there you have it from the Bulldog......

Giles...I fully expect you to bring home the Gold Ball to Middle TN for our District....your team and I mean team should earn that.....to you Greeneville folks I hope that this is a good game and no serious injuries......but guys....you are going to have to pick your poison tomorrow

Now I know that these posts don't mean anything to the teams as far as Bulletin board material.....but I will say two things about this thread.

1- There has been enough posts on here to wallpaper a whole neighborhood of homes or enough toilet paper for both communities for a year.

2- If we could take this group of posters and put them online with arabic translations ....the Taliban would be begging to surrender in a week and our troops would be home in a flash.

Now a simple Yuletide riddle(thats' Muletide to you Greeneville folks)........with all the if's and buts' that have been posted on here by the Greeneville faithful..............let me just say

"If "ifs and "buts" were candy and nuts...we'd all have a Merry Christmas....there you have it from the Bulldog......

Giles...I fully expect you to bring home the Gold Ball to Middle TN for our District....your team and I mean team should earn that.....to you Greeneville folks I hope that this is a good game and no serious injuries......but guys....you are going to have to pick your poison tomorrow

Same story different day. We have heard all this in EVRY playoff game and here we are in the championship!!!

Greeneville WILL win this game with HEART, DETERMINATION, AND RESPECT PLUS EVERYTHING ELSE!!!

Sorry Giles it just aint your year!!! :D

Bulldog, you're a funny guy but the mules stay in Columbia for mule day. I hope you're wrong about tomorrow. I think you're underestimating the Devils.

I think its funny how people like you who really do not know anything about Greeneville get on here and say how were for sure going to lose. Im sure that none of the people saying Giles will win has seen Greeneville play. They may not win but if you've seen them play you'd understand they have a real shot.