• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WILDCATFAN WROTE:
"South Pitt by as much as they want"
:roflol:

WELL WILDCATFAN

If it is South Pitt by as much as they want, and we demolished ya'll.... how much would they have beat ya'll by??????? I hope that South Pitt can take a hit, cause ya'll sure can't... Do you want some wine with that cheese?????

HIT SOMEBODY IN THE MOUTH!!!!!!!!!!

well to all of my wonderful friends from unon city yall beat us by 10 points i have never none anyone winning by ten points and saying they gave us a #### woopin

I was reading some more about Union and they have this one boy that is a Mr Football boy. His name is Fair and he is a real big and strong boy. I am worried about this boy knocking a bunch of holes in our boys. He is a Mr Football boy and I think he is a real good boy too. My book says he was an allstate boy last year when he was only a junior. If a boy is allstate when he is a junior then he is real good when he is a senior. I am very worried about this team. They have some big ole boys that are real good and strong boys that are going to play real good for Union. Let me ask you a question. How far away is Cookesville? I have never been up to that plateau in Cumberland but I think it is pretty far in the north. I am afraid it will snow on us on Friday. Paul Baris always says it snows alot in that plateau. It might snow up there since it will be cold. Let me ask you a question. How fast are the Union boys when that coach up at Union times them in the 50 yard dash? Murphy did not know how fast they were this year but he told me they are usually real real fast boys. I am getting worried that our boys will be outmatched in this game. I hope our boys practice real hard this week and that Grider makes them get ready for this game or we will lose against these boys from Union. Let me ask you another question. Does Union run the Patriot offense like Tom Brady runs? That Knoxville team tried to do some of that Patriot offense but they did not no what they were doing. I hope Union does not run the Patriot shotgun offense. Let me ask you another question. What color is this Union team?

sp has a great assisant coach also/it has made a difference this year/we need to have someone rushing the punter ,grace had 2 mishandled punts and we had no one there to capitolize on it,r hale is moving like a healthy r hale now/is he faster than malcomb and #2 great speed for the pirates/our oline is huge also/union city needs to be cocerned

As i see it and my glass's are foggy a bit, most every Team we play , That we have not played before has some respect for our tradition but has no clue what we are about... Until after the Game.. ask Grace.. UC im sure after reading you guys have faced speed and other qb's that you have covered well.. well lets me Tell ya.. this team as u might read is far from 1 dimensional, they have 5 or 6 weapon's on offense that can score from any part of the field at any time.. as i told Grace Fan's dont get up early and think its over Spitt can score 21 point's in 3 mins against anyone..(in single A anyway)..here is how i see it and i usually see good.. spitt is way to physical and fast .. last week i saw Grace boys with there hands on there hips before the end of the first qtr.. if you slow down or stop for 5 min's against spitt they will mercy rule you...I love... no no I actually cant wait to get on here after a game and see how other team's say "WOW" about our Team ..id say by the end of the first half UC you will also say wow, and if you slow down or put your hands on your hips you will be added to the half a hundred club.. do you actually think its our fan's smack talk on Coacht T that has had us Mercy rule 8 of the last 11 playoff Games. and something like 25 of our last 32 games has been Mercy ruled.... Dont Blink UC.. so my prediction is as Ive said against Gordonsville of whom i "HAD" respect. and as i said to Grace which ill never Respect.. Spitt by 1 will be OK with me.. PS Terrell I have every confidence :roflol: that you will be Mr Football come Monday...