1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

[WHERE IS UNION CITY IS IT CLOSE TO DYERSBURG

Union City is about 30 minutes from Dyersburg, an hour from Jackson, and 4 days from a gold ball.

You mean four days away til the round ball :roflol:

Look people get on here and stir the pot...bottom line is...some of the SP faithful have made crazy predictions...my three td prediction is reasonable I believe....UC has a big full back and a big line...All SP remembers what happened the last time we had a beast for a full back and a big line....we won state.....sounds like they have sorta the same team we had just minus the quick shifty backs.....I am telling ya...no one is taking Union City lightly...especially the coaches...they are very focused as well as our players....we did not come all this way to fail...we have to finish now and we WILL. Everybody is giving Terrell credit for Mr. Football but lets also give props to Union Citys guy and Jijuan Fennel our TE/DE...its a honor just being invited boys :roflol:

When you had the "beast for a full back, and a big line"... did you also have a whole football team dedicating the season to a teammate killed in a tragic gun accident? Union City not only has the talent this year, but also purpose. For them, this is more than a game. It is an honor for them..you are right.. to have the chance to play for a young man who loved football as much as he loved life itself. :wub:

Look I am sorry to hear about the incident...its tragic...but...SP is still going to march up and down the field and win I am sorry...Tragic things happen in life...SP had a young lady die in a tragic accident during the year as well so they have someone to play for as well besides theirselves :wub:

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ladies and gentlemen please, would you bring your attention to me,for a feast for your eyes to see,an explosion of catrastrope, like nothing you've ever seen before, watch closely as I open this door, your jaws will be on the floor,after this you' ll be begging for more, WELCOME TO THE SHOW!!

Ladies and gentlemen, do you want it..do you need it? Ladies and gentlemen good evening, you've seen that seeing is believing, your ears and your eyes will be bleeding, please check to see if you're still breathing, hold tight cause my show is not over,if you will please move in closer,you're about to be bowled over by the wonders you're about to behold here, WELCOME TO THE SHOW!!!

This video is for all our new fans across the State.

GO PIRATES!!!!

What does Union City's O-line average??? Bet they do not have a man bigger than that 6 foot 330 pound monster from Boyd...man he was big....lets talk some football instead of trash talking for once....Does Union city have alot of depth?? How many state games have they played in??? Who are the two best players on defense?? Any kick/punt returners that can fly???

no but we got the next best thing a 5 10 360 center

Heres a video of the "boys from the south" defending an option offense. ENJOY!!

GO PIRATES!!!

:roflol: Dad burnit, pegleg, Old Pirate is a right proud of you. :roflol:

Old Pirate,I'm new to this posting thing but I'm just trying to help you, powerp,piratetom,pirate mike and even ole Roy (he sounds like a hoot)out against this johnny come lately Union City bunch that thinks we might have trouble with an old option offense..

Go Pirates

What does Union City's O-line average??? Bet they do not have a man bigger than that 6 foot 330 pound monster from Boyd...man he was big....lets talk some football instead of trash talking for once....Does Union city have alot of depth?? How many state games have they played in??? Who are the two best players on defense?? Any kick/punt returners that can fly???

A 360 pound center?? I bet he hurts your offensive line...because one he can not get up out of his stance fast enough and two he gets in the way of your #27 so that gives SP an advantage...that is one less linemen blocking a linebacker

UCGT you have been caught in a lie...you have no more credibilty on this thread...get outta my face.

77 Will Arnold OL/DL 5’10 295 Sr. Ha Ha Ha!! here's the truth

http://www.nwtntoday.com/photos/File2647.pdf

Old Pirate was thinking about the Pirates of SP and jest how many kids that "could" have been a part of a piece of history. The recent success of SP's program could be seen several years ago with the quality of young kids in the community. Now, regardless what some say, they are those that have to be asking,

"WHAT COULD'VE BEEN? Thinking back to 06, the Pirates lost to Gordonsville after undefeated in regular season, won state in 07, lost to Trousdale 08 and again playing for the State Championship again in 09.

Does OP think those "FENCE JUMPERS" could have helped? Does OP think theys a wondering whats they were a thinking? Does OP think theys wish theys had hung around?............................................

Well fellers............................whats do yous think....................? Figure thays a BIG Yes a coming. OP figures the Skillet Slingers is the whole problem. Listen folkes, God made the earth then rested, God made the animals then rested,God made man then rested, God made skillet slinger, yep, since that day......God nor man has rested. Leastways some sad feeling folkes out ther.

SORRY FELLERS JEST CAN'T KEEP THEM MODS HAPPY Theys always a saying STAY ON TOPIC. :roflol: