1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

They have some pretty big boys...I was looking at their roster and it looks like they got a beefed up line....bet they get wore down quick though...You got the small skinny fellers from SP against the big Ugly monsters from Union City....Well they better bring the whole Union army if they are going to battle with us....this is war!!!

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What does Union City's O-line average??? Bet they do not have a man bigger than that 6 foot 330 pound monster from Boyd...man he was big....lets talk some football instead of trash talking for once....Does Union city have alot of depth?? How many state games have they played in??? Who are the two best players on defense?? Any kick/punt returners that can fly???

no but we got the next best thing a 5 10 360 center

UCGT you have been caught in a lie...you have no more credibilty on this thread...get outta my face.

77 Will Arnold OL/DL 5’10 295 Sr. Ha Ha Ha!! here's the truth

http://www.nwtntoday.com/photos/File2647.pdf

That magazine is wrong. For real. To make a couple of example, it lists Emery Whaley as 149 lb, while he is barely 120, Walter Williams as 256 while he's about 300 (I've seen him on the scale). When Arnold was weighted, at the start of the season, the spring scale didn't have enough capacity, and is a 350 pounds spring scale. Moreover, Arnold is quick, especially for his weight, and was All-State next season. He just runs over his opponent on the line.

Moving over, someone told that Fair looked as a dwarf, and that's actually true. But, while the two 6'4'' boys are something like 215 and 185 lb, Fair is 245. He's wide.

With this, I'm not saying that Union City is going to win, neither South Pittsburg. One of them is going to, but I don't know who. I've never seen South Pittsburg play, but I know that they are really good. Union City knows to be the underdog.

ucdiditagain

man I love your confidence in our boys and many of your posts are positive. But that last one degrading SP's program was uncalled for. Im not trying to score a single brownie point with those folks from Sp either. I dont know them.They are simply a confident group of people who supports thier boys. Now having said that let me add this. Im behind you ucdiditagain. You are one of our number one supporters on here. I look forward to your Tornadoe warnings each week. You dont let our guys take any crap from anybody. Even the Mighty Pirates. Lets keep our banter beteween the adults and.... leave the kids alone. Come on Bud . What if someone said that about your son?

I'm sorry and admit I went a little to far on the trashin'. I do understand what you mean. I guess I read way to many post telling how much they were going to crush us and let that bother me. Won't happen again. Not that kind of person for sure, especially in real life. Thanks my tornado friend.

ucdiditagain

man I love your confidence in our boys and many of your posts are positive. But that last one degrading SP's program was uncalled for. Im not trying to score a single brownie point with those folks from Sp either. I dont know them.They are simply a confident group of people who supports thier boys. Now having said that let me add this. Im behind you ucdiditagain. You are one of our number one supporters on here. I look forward to your Tornadoe warnings each week. You dont let our guys take any crap from anybody. Even the Mighty Pirates. Lets keep our banter beteween the adults and.... leave the kids alone. Come on Bud . What if someone said that about your son?

I'm sorry and admit I went a little to far on the trashin'. I do understand what you mean. I guess I read way to many post telling how much they were going to crush us and let that bother me. Won't happen again. Not that kind of person for sure, especially in real life. Thanks my tornado friend.

No harm no foul ucdiditagain!! We all get a little carried away on here sometimes and read way too much into what is attempting to be said....This is all just entertaintainment for us Coacht's!! The real talking will take place on the field Friday at noon. Can't wait for the game!!

What does Union City's O-line average??? Bet they do not have a man bigger than that 6 foot 330 pound monster from Boyd...man he was big....lets talk some football instead of trash talking for once....Does Union city have alot of depth?? How many state games have they played in??? Who are the two best players on defense?? Any kick/punt returners that can fly???

A 360 pound center?? I bet he hurts your offensive line...because one he can not get up out of his stance fast enough and two he gets in the way of your #27 so that gives SP an advantage...that is one less linemen blocking a linebacker

Correction... I bet he hurts your defensive line. :roflol:

A 360 pound center?? I bet he hurts your offensive line...because one he can not get up out of his stance fast enough and two he gets in the way of your #27 so that gives SP an advantage...that is one less linemen blocking a linebacker

wow man you are just a wealth of knowledge and predictions arent there powerp. You sound desperate to convince yourself so you can sleep at night that SP is gonna march down our throats . A wor d of warning dweeb.... Leave the kids alone. Will Arnold is an all-state lineman ya chump. And he is quick and fast off the ball. I can't wait untill he blows the defnse on thier backs and then you see all the good stuff. big mouth. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.

Ladies and gentlemen please, would you bring your attention to me,for a feast for your eyes to see,an explosion of catrastrope, like nothing you've ever seen before, watch closely as I open this door, your jaws will be on the floor,after this you' ll be begging for more, WELCOME TO THE SHOW!!

Ladies and gentlemen, do you want it..do you need it? Ladies and gentlemen good evening, you've seen that seeing is believing, your ears and your eyes will be bleeding, please check to see if you're still breathing, hold tight cause my show is not over,if you will please move in closer,you're about to be bowled over by the wonders you're about to behold here, WELCOME TO THE SHOW!!!

This video is for all our new fans across the State.

GO PIRATES!!!!

Man, I am NOT impressed at all. We can put together a highlight film and ....this was in 2007...this is 2009 dude!!

Don't forget Jorge, our AMAZING kicker from Spain. He trained with Peter Wilkes, so naturally, the boy has a deep desire to do his best! The boy can't be stopped!

If that center is 360 then he could have a hay day cause are nose guard is about 165 I would guess...Remember Jonathon ya got to stay low and drive....He is small but plays with passion....This is a david vs. goliath game

He really is a great kid, too. Loved by the community. Has a similar personality to Micheal in "Blindside"

wow man you are just a wealth of knowledge and predictions arent there powerp. You sound desperate to convince yourself so you can sleep at night that SP is gonna march down our throats . A wor d of warning dweeb.... Leave the kids alone. Will Arnold is an all-state lineman ya chump. And he is quick and fast off the ball. I can't wait untill he blows the defnse on thier backs and then you see all the good stuff. big mouth. LEAVE THE KIDS ALONE.

Hahah seriously!!! Powerp whoever you are.. I'd like to see YOU suit up and play against Will Arnold. So until you do, shut up and quit trash talkin' our players! :roflol::wub::roflol: