1A State Championship: South Pittsburg vs. Union City

powerp

• Replies 915
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here Union City watch this
look closely at our players....We are not that small....we have some boys with some meat on their bones as I like to say...This will give you a good Idea of our size...Oh an this is our pregame by the way

WOW....that is simply AMAZING. Your players can walk , chew gum and hold their helments all at the same time.

You know where they come and stand there.....you will be watching our kicker #23 warming up on his 40 to 55 yard field goals...

Oh my friend you are mistaken...they do not just stand there...They look dead ahead at their opponent and stare a hole through them...pump up time....I like the way this is sounding....you all kick field goals and we score touchdowns....If my math is right 7>3 :wacko:

Oh so they are gonna LOOK at our guys.... and then I suppose.... we get scared or something. Dude can I ask you how old you are.

OK there S P Fans....we know your good, anyone is that makes it this far.

You play football in the east...we play in the west.

I know you folks had scouts at our game last Friday. So did we.

Come this FRiday.....all fo this trash talkin we have all been doing on here won't be worth a hill of beans. None of us play and from the looks of things, wouldn't make very good coaches. By the looks of things, some of you would make good mamagers on the WWE MOnday Night RAW!!

The kids will play the game, the coaches will coach, we all will be in the stands cheering our teams on. After four quarters of football, there will be a winner and a looser. Sure, we ( Union City ) wants to win and plan on doing so.

Our coaches will have our team 100%. The really good thing about this is Union City comes into the game 100%....In all phases of the game. Everyone will play, a few tricks will be up the sleeves of the coaches on both sides.

I pray for a safe and injury free game by all. After the game, we wilol shake your hand, appreciate the opportunity to play in a game such as the state finals...one than most never , ever get to do we will all head home. some longer trips than others.

But I will promise you this, Union City will leave everything they have on the field. They will play hard like no other team has this year against you. We will not give up til the end either way. We will go out winners if we score the most or least points.

This program has been turned around in two years like no other in the state. Our kids have been through more in the last 4 months than most of them might see in many years to come.

We ( the Union City Fan Base ) are proud of our team and behind them 100% win or loose.

So when the 12 noon hour comes this Friday, I will be in the stands with a smile on my face watching kids have fun and expereince a chance of a lifetime. You will take it one way , we will take it another.

So, just remember when we kick off, it will be THE UNion City Golden Tornado Football Team that faces you head on that day and will NOT back down from any pregame "Stare" or "Shake & Bake" dance your team may have. We know who we play, have known since this past Friday at 9:30 PM.

We WILL Be ready for your S P Team.

quote="powerp"]

Here Union City watch this
look closely at our players....We are not that small....we have some boys with some meat on their bones as I like to say...This will give you a good Idea of our size...Oh an this is our pregame by the way

WOW....that is simply AMAZING. Your players can walk , chew gum and hold their helments all at the same time.

You know where they come and stand there.....you will be watching our kicker #23 warming up on his 40 to 55 yard field goals...

Oh my friend you are mistaken...they do not just stand there...They look dead ahead at their opponent and stare a hole through them...pump up time....I like the way this is sounding....you all kick field goals and we score touchdowns....If my math is right 7>3 :wacko:

Oh so they are gonna LOOK at our guys.... and then I suppose.... we get scared or something. Dude can I ask you how old you are.

I am 22 if ya must know and fixing to graduate college from the place we are playing at Friday :lol: People were talking about yalls size compared to ours...If you would READ my post I put that video up to show yall that we have some guys with size and your not going to just ram it right down our throats....Just slow down and read bigun

OK there S P Fans....we know your good, anyone is that makes it this far.

You play football in the east...we play in the west.

I know you folks had scouts at our game last Friday. So did we.

Come this FRiday.....all fo this trash talkin we have all been doing on here won't be worth a hill of beans. None of us play and from the looks of things, wouldn't make very good coaches. By the looks of things, some of you would make good mamagers on the WWE MOnday Night RAW!!

The kids will play the game, the coaches will coach, we all will be in the stands cheering our teams on. After four quarters of football, there will be a winner and a looser. Sure, we ( Union City ) wants to win and plan on doing so.

Our coaches will have our team 100%. The really good thing about this is Union City comes into the game 100%....In all phases of the game. Everyone will play, a few tricks will be up the sleeves of the coaches on both sides.

I pray for a safe and injury free game by all. After the game, we wilol shake your hand, appreciate the opportunity to play in a game such as the state finals...one than most never , ever get to do we will all head home. some longer trips than others.

But I will promise you this, Union City will leave everything they have on the field. They will play hard like no other team has this year against you. We will not give up til the end either way. We will go out winners if we score the most or least points.

This program has been turned around in two years like no other in the state. Our kids have been through more in the last 4 months than most of them might see in many years to come.

We ( the Union City Fan Base ) are proud of our team and behind them 100% win or loose.

So when the 12 noon hour comes this Friday, I will be in the stands with a smile on my face watching kids have fun and expereince a chance of a lifetime. You will take it one way , we will take it another.

So, just remember when we kick off, it will be THE UNion City Golden Tornado Football Team that faces you head on that day and will NOT back down from any pregame "Stare" or "Shake & Bake" dance your team may have. We know who we play, have known since this past Friday at 9:30 PM.

We WILL Be ready for your S P Team.

:wacko: That is news to me???

congrad on both teams making the big show, just to clarify a few things, i have watched south pittsburg play, i have seen films of union city. and to be honest union city does not have any thing in there arensal to slow down the speed s.p. will unleash. im not talking trash,just the facts. union city is no polk county either, so dont go there and try to compare them to each other. u.c. can not pass like i said i have seen the films, and yes s.p. will invoke the pirate mercy rule once again. not taking away from u.c. you have accomplished a lot this year, but you dont have the thourghbreeds in your stables to match up with what your going to be hit with.yes strange things can happen but 99 percent of u.c. fans allready know s.p will win this one and win i big. just the coaching alone on s.p side is better than 90 perecent of high schools in tennessee. again u.c. im glad you made it, you will look good for about 4 to 5 minutes when you go 4 and out and then watch s.p. drive down the field over and over and score over and over. yea i know i sound like a s.p. fan, in honesty i favor the east teams, there allways better. for those of you living in the dream world of a u.c. championship maybe soon like 10 to 15 years from now you might get one. look for s.p. to be here for the at least 6 out of the next 10 years. in all honesty theres not another single a team that has there talent, nor will they. side note. go boyd and beat trousdale.i know you can.

congrad on both teams making the big show, just to clarify a few things, i have watched south pittsburg play, i have seen films of union city. and to be honest union city does not have any thing in there arensal to slow down the speed s.p. will unleash. im not talking trash,just the facts. union city is no polk county either, so dont go there and try to compare them to each other. u.c. can not pass like i said i have seen the films, and yes s.p. will invoke the pirate mercy rule once again. not taking away from u.c. you have accomplished a lot this year, but you dont have the thourghbreeds in your stables to match up with what your going to be hit with.yes strange things can happen but 99 percent of u.c. fans allready know s.p will win this one and win i big. just the coaching alone on s.p side is better than 90 perecent of high schools in tennessee. again u.c. im glad you made it, you will look good for about 4 to 5 minutes when you go 4 and out and then watch s.p. drive down the field over and over and score over and over. yea i know i sound like a s.p. fan, in honesty i favor the east teams, there allways better. for those of you living in the dream world of a u.c. championship maybe soon like 10 to 15 years from now you might get one. look for s.p. to be here for the at least 6 out of the next 10 years. in all honesty theres not another single a team that has there talent, nor will they. side note. go boyd and beat trousdale.i know you can.

appreciate that man, i kno we can beat em too! Ypu are right though uc will not slow down the pirates from the first whistle to the last, it will be a long night for uc. go pirates! :wacko:

Oh well congrats on your soon coming graduation. I was simply wondering your age because your posts are so.... well.... Lets just say they show your age. Im 44 by the way I have a son who plays on UC's team. I wont take you near as serious now sonny. By the way ... What are you gonna be when you grow up?

Your team doesn't scare Union City one bit. Why...because....hummmmm, I don't think your undefeated are you....you do have two loses. That simply means you CAN be beat. How do you know we aren't as good as the teams that have already beat you. So, you may have just a little more to stand on if you had not lost a game this year but you have and you can be beat.

Ok lets see.....since November 2006 we have lost one game to a 1A team (Trousdale)...let's see I beleive thats 36 months. BTW Trousdale fans are friends, we have much respect for them!!!

GO PIRATES!!!!

congrad on both teams making the big show, just to clarify a few things, i have watched south pittsburg play, i have seen films of union city. and to be honest union city does not have any thing in there arensal to slow down the speed s.p. will unleash. im not talking trash,just the facts. union city is no polk county either, so dont go there and try to compare them to each other. u.c. can not pass like i said i have seen the films, and yes s.p. will invoke the pirate mercy rule once again. not taking away from u.c. you have accomplished a lot this year, but you dont have the thourghbreeds in your stables to match up with what your going to be hit with.yes strange things can happen but 99 percent of u.c. fans allready know s.p will win this one and win i big. just the coaching alone on s.p side is better than 90 perecent of high schools in tennessee. again u.c. im glad you made it, you will look good for about 4 to 5 minutes when you go 4 and out and then watch s.p. drive down the field over and over and score over and over. yea i know i sound like a s.p. fan, in honesty i favor the east teams, there allways better. for those of you living in the dream world of a u.c. championship maybe soon like 10 to 15 years from now you might get one. look for s.p. to be here for the at least 6 out of the next 10 years. in all honesty theres not another single a team that has there talent, nor will they. side note. go boyd and beat trousdale.i know you can.[/quote

my question to you sir would be , What team did UC play when you watched said film? Just curious. I respect your opinion that you very well have tried to be fair in forming. just want to know who we were facing thats all.

Oh well congrats on your soon coming graduation. I was simply wondering your age because your posts are so.... well.... Lets just say they show your age. Im 44 by the way I have a son who plays on UC's team. I wont take you near as serious now sonny. By the way ... What are you gonna be when you grow up?

Hey man I have played sports my whole life as well as grown up in South Pittsburg my whole life, I love that place...I played...football, basketball, and baseball...I am very passionate about my high school and I have the most confidence in the world in them....You talk about my post?? I speak the truth in my post...Like I said I am passionate about our boys...When I played ball I played with passion and aggression all the time and left everything on the field and I know our boys will do the same...so yea...I talk them up...You want to talk about me...then so be it....I state facts about the game...you talk about me....who is the bigger man now :wacko: Everybody has opinons...you don't like mine...tough...do not read them is all I am going to say cause I am always going to post what is on my mind :lol: I never one time talk bad about a player so all my post are good and do not hurt anyone!!!! So...I am just tellin ya to grow up an quit talking about me...and for the record I am very grown up and mature...I just can talk trash with the best of them on here...don't hate....talk about this important game that is Friday....time to get it on!